Terminal Of Air Baltic Airlines DEN Airport
Air Baltic doesn’t possess an exclusive terminal at Denver International Airport (DEN). Irrespective of the airline, all international flights land at the A gates. The Air Baltic check-in counters are located at A26 and A27.
Arrival Terminal Main Terminal
Departure Terminal Main Terminal
Ticket Booking Counter Air Baltic Airlines At Denver International Airport
Air Baltic operates some flights to or from Denver International Airport (DEN). Therefore, there would not be a ticket booking counter for Air Baltic at Denver Airport.
There isn’t a dedicated ticket booking counter exclusively for Air Baltic Airlines at Denver International Airport (DEN). Instead, you can complete your Air Baltic flight check-in at the general international airline check-in counters, conveniently situated at A26 and A27 within the Jeppesen Terminal. These counters become operational two hours prior to the scheduled departure time for all airlines. Alternatively, you have the option to check in online or use a self-service kiosk.
For Air Baltic Airlines, here are the online check-in timeframes:
Business, Classic, Green Plus, and Green ticket holders who have pre-booked seats can check in up to 5 days (118 hours) before the scheduled departure.
All other ticket holders can check in online starting 48 hours before the scheduled departure time.
FACTS and Information Denver International Airport
|Airport Name||Denver International Airport|
|Terminals||Single Terminals Name Jeppesen Terminal With East And Weat and 3 Concourses A,B,C|
|Airport Address||8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249, United States|
|Distance From Main City||20 miles (32.1 km) From downtown Denver|
|Total Flights||213 Destinations In 16 Countries|
|Status||Open For Commercial Flights|
|Type||International And Domestic Flights|
|Airport Time Zone||MST or MDT (GMT-6)|
|Contact Number||+1 303-342-2000|
|Land Area||52.4 square miles (136 km2; 33,500 acres)|
|Activation date||February 28, 1995|
|WORLD AREA CODE||67|
|Length Of Runway||16,000 feet|
About Air Baltic Airline (BT) Denver International Airport
Air Baltic Airlines (BT) is a Latvian carrier with an extensive network, serving over 70 destinations across Europe and North America. While the airline doesn’t have an exclusive terminal at Denver International Airport (DEN), travelers can conveniently locate its check-in counters at A26 and A27 within the Jeppesen Terminal.
Air Baltic offers a range of fare options and services, catering to various passenger preferences. These include Economy, Premium Economy, and Business Class. In Economy Class, passengers have the option to purchase additional legroom or select their seats. Premium Economy travelers enjoy priority check-in and boarding, along with exclusive access to the Air Baltic lounge. For Business Class passengers, all of these benefits are complemented by a complimentary meal and beverage service.
Notably, Air Baltic is a proud member of the Star Alliance, granting its passengers the opportunity to accrue and redeem miles across other Star Alliance airlines. Additionally, the airline administers a frequent flyer program known as the airBaltic Bonus Programme.
DEN Airport Check In Air Baltic Airlines
Here are the options available for checking in for your Air Baltic Airlines flight at Denver International Airport (DEN):
- Online Check-In: You can complete your online check-in starting 5 days (118 hours) before the scheduled departure if you hold a BUSINESS, CLASSIC, GREEN Plus, or GREEN ticket and have pre-selected your seat. For all other ticket holders, online check-in is available from 48 hours before the scheduled departure. To check in online, visit the Air Baltic website and enter your booking reference and last name.
- Self-Service Kiosk: Self-service kiosks are conveniently located throughout the airport. You can use these kiosks for check-in beginning 2 hours before your scheduled departure. Simply follow the instructions displayed on the kiosk.
- Check-In Counter: The airport provides check-in counters that you can use from 2 hours before your scheduled departure. These counters can be found at A26 and A27 in the Jeppesen Terminal.
The check-in deadline for Air Baltic Airlines flights departing from Denver International Airport is 40 minutes before the scheduled departure time for Economy Class passengers and 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time for Business Class passengers.
When checking in for your Air Baltic Airlines flight, be sure to have the following items with you:
- Your passport or another valid form of identification.
- Your boarding pass if you have already completed online check-in or used a self-service kiosk.
- Your confirmation number.
- Any luggage you need to check if applicable.
Air Baltic Airline DEN Colorado Airport Lounges
Air Baltic operates some flights to or from Denver International Airport (DEN). Therefore, there would not be any Air Baltic airline lounges at Denver Airport.
Air Baltic is a Latvian airline that primarily operates flights within Europe and the Baltic region. If you are looking for lounge options at Denver International Airport, you might want to check with the airlines that do operate there or refer to the airports official website for information about available lounges.
Air Baltic Flights To And From DEN Airport To Other Locations
|Reykjavik (KEF)||Reykjavik (KEF)||Reykjavik (KEF)||Reykjavik (KEF)|
Air Baltic Flights No. To And From Denver Colorado Airport
Lost and Found Contact Air Baltic Airline DIA Denver Airport
Air Baltic operates some flights to or from Denver International Airport (DEN). Therefore, there would not be specific Air Baltic lost and found contact information at Denver Airport.
If you are looking for assistance with lost items at Denver International Airport, you should contact the airports Lost and Found department directly. You can visit the official website of Denver International Airport and look for their "Contact Us" or "assistant staff" section to find information about reporting lost items and getting assistance.
Baggage Claim Air Baltic Airline Denver International Airport
Air Baltic operates some flights to or from Denver International Airport (DEN). Therefore, there would not be any Air Baltic baggage claim area at Denver Airport for their flights.
If you are arriving at Denver International Airport on another airline, I can provide you with general information about how baggage claim works:
- Deplaning: After your flight lands and arrives at the gate, follow the instructions of the cabin crew and disembark the aircraft.
- Follow Signs: Inside the terminal, follow the signs for "Baggage Claim" or "Baggage Reclaim." These signs will guide you to the area where you can retrieve your checked baggage.
- Baggage Carousels: In the baggage claim area, youll find multiple baggage carousels. Look for screens displaying flight information and carousel assignments. Find the carousel corresponding to your flight.
- Collect Your Baggage: Wait near the appropriate carousel for your luggage to arrive. Once you spot your baggage, carefully grab it and remove it from the carousel. Make sure to check that the luggage tag matches your flight information to ensure youre collecting the correct bag.
- Exit the Area: After collecting your baggage, follow the signs to exit the baggage claim area. This will usually lead you to the arrivals area of the airport.
Collect Boarding Pass at Colorado KDEN Airport Air Baltic Airline
Air Baltic operates some flights to or from Denver International Airport (DEN). Therefore, there would not be any Air Baltic boarding pass collection process at Denver Airport for their flights.
If you are flying with another airline departing from Denver International Airport, you can typically collect your boarding pass using the following methods:
- Online Check-In: Many airlines offer online check-in through their website or mobile app. You can check in online, select your seat, and receive a digital boarding pass on your smartphone. This allows you to bypass the traditional paper boarding pass.
- Mobile App: Some airlines have mobile apps that allow you to check in, view your boarding pass, and manage your travel details. You can typically download the app from your app store and use it to access your boarding pass.
- Self-Service Kiosks: Denver International Airport has self-service kiosks where you can check in for your flight and print your boarding pass. These kiosks are usually located near the airline check-in counters.
- Airport Check-In Counter: If you prefer to check in at the airport, you can visit the airlines check-in counter. The location of the counter will depend on the airline and terminal.
Seat Upgrade Or Route Change Air Baltic Airline KDEN Colorado Airport
Air Baltic operates some flights to or from Denver International Airport (DEN). Therefore, there would not be any Air Baltic operations or procedures related to seat upgrades or route changes at Denver Airport for their flights.
How To Make Payments To Air Baltic Airline At Denver Airport USA ?
Air Baltic operates some flights to or from Denver International Airport (DEN). Therefore, there would not be any Air Baltic operations or payment procedures at Denver Airport for their flights.
FAQ – Denver INTL Airport Air Baltic Airline
What Is Air Baltic Airlines Office Address At Denver International Airport ?
Air Baltic Airlines does not have an office at Denver International Airport (DEN). You can contact the airline through their customer service number at +1 888 225 7422. You can also contact them through their website at www.airbaltic.com.
Does Air Baltic Airlines Fly From Denver Airport?
Air Baltic operates some flights to or from Denver International Airport (DEN). Air Baltic is a Latvian airline that primarily operates flights within Europe and the Baltic region.
Is Denver Airport A Air Baltic Hub?
Denver International Airport (DEN) is not a hub for Air Baltic. Air Baltic is a Latvian airline that primarily operates flights within Europe and the Baltic region.
Is There A Air Baltic Lounge In KDEN Denver Airport ?
Air Baltic operates some flights to or from Denver International Airport (DEN). Therefore, there would not be an Air Baltic lounge at Denver Airport.
What Terminal Does Air Baltic Fly Out Of In DIA Airport ?
Air Baltic operates some flights to or from Denver International Airport (DEN). Therefore, there would not be a specific terminal from which Air Baltic flies out of at Denver Airport.
How Early Should I Arrive At Denver INTL Airport For Air Baltic Check-in ?
Air Baltic suggests that passengers arrive at Denver International Airport (DEN) a minimum of 2 hours prior to their flight’s scheduled departure. This allowance ensures ample time for check-in procedures, security clearance, and locating your departure gate. However, if you have already completed check-in online or at a self-service kiosk, you can plan to arrive at the airport just 1 hour before your flight’s departure time.