Terminal Of Air France Airlines Atlanta Airport [ATL]
Air France operates flights to and from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL). Air France flights at ATL typically operate out of Terminal I, also known as the International Terminal.
The International Terminal at Atlanta Airport (ATL) has two concourses, Concourse E and Concourse F. Air France flights usually depart from Concourse E, which is primarily dedicated to international flights.
Arrival Terminal: Terminal S
Departure Terminal: Terminal I
About Air France Airlines Hartsfield Jackson International Airport
Air France operates flights to and from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL). Air France flights typically operate out of Terminal I, also known as the International Terminal, at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL). Air France passengers can check in for their flights at the Air France counters located in the International Terminal. It is recommended to arrive at the airport with ample time before your scheduled departure to complete the check-in process and any necessary security procedures. Atlanta Airport offers a range of services and facilities for passengers, including dining options, shops, currency exchange, and transportation connections. The International Terminal also provides amenities such as duty-free shopping, lounges, and customs and immigration facilities. If you have a connecting flight with Air France at Atlanta Airport, you may need to go through customs and immigration, collect your luggage, and proceed to the appropriate terminal or concourse for your onward flight. It's essential to check your itinerary and consult airport signage or staff for guidance on connecting flights.
FACTS and Information Atlanta International Airport
|Airport Name||Atlanta Hartsfield Jackson International Airport|
|Terminals||2 terminals, 5 runways and 192 gates/ T, A, B, C, D, E and F|
|Airport Address||6000 N Terminal Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30320|
|Distance From Main City||10 miles (16.09 kilometers)|
|Total Flights||225 Destinations With 45 International Countries And 150 Domestic|
|Type||Domestic And International Flights|
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Airport Time Zone||EDT OR EST (GMT-4)|
|Contact Number||+1 800-897-1910|
|Land Area||4,700 acres|
|Activation date||September 15, 1926|
|WORLD AREA CODE||67|
|Length Of Runway||3624 meters|
Ticket Booking Counter Air France Airlines At Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Airport
Air France operates a ticket booking counter at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL). The ticket booking counter for Air France is located in the International Terminal, also known as Terminal I, at Atlanta Airport.
When you arrive at the airport, you can look for signs or consult the airport directory to locate the Air France ticket booking counter. The counter is where you can inquire about flight availability, make new reservations, make changes to existing reservations, and purchase tickets directly from Air France's staff.
ATL Airport Check In Air France Airlines
When flying with Air France from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), you have a few options for check-in:
- Online Check-In: Air France offers online check-in services, which allow you to check in for your flight and obtain your boarding pass before arriving at the airport. Online check-in is typically available starting 30 hours before the scheduled departure time. You can visit Air France's official website and navigate to the "Check-in" or "Manage My Booking" section. Enter your booking details, follow the instructions, and you will be able to check in and receive your boarding pass electronically. Once you have your boarding pass, you can proceed directly to security when you arrive at the airport.
- Self-Service Kiosks: Upon arrival at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, you can use the self-service kiosks located in the terminal. Look for the Air France kiosks in the International Terminal (Terminal I). Follow the instructions on the kiosk screen, enter your booking information, and you will be able to check in and print your boarding pass.
- Check-In Counters: If you prefer or if online check-in or self-service kiosks are not available, you can check in for your Air France flight at the Air France check-in counters. The check-in counters are typically located in the International Terminal (Terminal I) at ATL. Air France staff will assist you with the check-in process, including verifying your travel documents, checking your luggage if needed, and issuing your boarding pass.
Lost and Found Contact Air France Airlines Atlanta Airport
To contact the lost and found department of Air France Airlines at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), you can follow these steps:
- Lost Items: If you have lost an item during your Air France flight or at the airport, it's recommended to report it immediately to Air France's lost and found department.
- Contact Air France: You can reach out to Air France's customer service or their dedicated lost and found department to report your lost item. Provide them with as much detail as possible, including a description of the item, your flight details, and any other relevant information.
- Airport Lost and Found: In addition to contacting Air France directly, you can also inquire about lost items at the airport's general lost and found department. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport has its own lost and found office where items found within the airport premises are collected.
To obtain the specific contact information for Air France's lost and found department at ATL or the airport's general lost and found office, it's recommended to visit Air France's official website or contact their customer service directly. They will be able to provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date contact details for reporting lost items and to assist you in the recovery process.
Baggage Claim Air France Airlines Hartsfield-Jackson Airport [ATL]
When arriving at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) on an Air France flight, you will need to proceed to the baggage claim area to retrieve your checked baggage. Here is some information about the baggage claim process for Air France Airlines at Atlanta Airport:
- Terminal: Air France flights typically arrive at the International Terminal (Terminal I) at ATL. After disembarking from the aircraft, follow the signs for "Baggage Claim" or "Baggage Reclaim" to proceed to the designated area.
- Baggage Carousel: Once you reach the baggage claim area, look for the display screens that indicate the carousel number assigned to your flight. These screens will display the flight numbers and corresponding carousels where the luggage will be delivered.
- Identify Your Baggage: Locate the carousel assigned to your flight and wait for the luggage to start appearing. As the bags are unloaded from the aircraft, they will be placed on the carousel for passengers to collect. Identify your bags based on their tags, luggage tags, or any unique identifying features.
- Baggage Assistance: If you have any issues or concerns regarding your baggage, or if your bags are damaged or missing, it is advisable to approach the Air France representatives or airport staff present in the baggage claim area. They will be able to assist you with any queries or provide guidance on the next steps to take.
It's important to note that baggage claim procedures can occasionally vary depending on the specific circumstances or any changes in airport operations. For the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding baggage claim for Air France flights at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, You have to Check with Air France directly or referring to their official website for any specific instructions or updates.
Air France Airline Atlanta Airport Lounges
Air France does not operate a dedicated lounge at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL). However, as a member of the SkyTeam alliance, Air France passengers traveling in premium classes or holding elite status with Air France or other SkyTeam member airlines may have access to partner lounges at Atlanta Airport.
For example, SkyTeam partner Delta Air Lines operates several lounges at ATL, including the Delta Sky Club lounges. Air France passengers with eligible tickets or membership status may have access to these lounges. The specific access criteria may vary depending on factors such as ticket class, frequent flyer status, and SkyTeam membership level.
It's always recommended to check with Air France or Delta Air Lines directly, or review your ticket details, for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding lounge access options at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
Air France Flights To And From Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport ATL
|Bermuda (BDA)||Saint Thomas (STT)||San Jose Cabo (SJD)||San Diego (SAN)|
|Detroit (DTW)||Dallas (DFW)||Newark (EWR)||Tucson (TUS)|
|Rome (FCO)||Grand Rapids (GRR)||Paris (CDG)||Phoenix (PHX)|
|Boston (BOS)||Jacksonville (JAX)||Guanacaste (LIR)||Hartford (BDL)|
|London (LHR)||Nashville (BNA)||Puerto Vallarta (PVR)||Brunswick (BQK)|
|Fort Myers (RSW)||Guadalajara (GDL)||San Jose (SJO)||Myrtle Beach (MYR)|
|Mexico City (MEX)||Minneapolis (MSP)||Dallas (DAL)||Tulsa (TUL)|
|Birmingham (BHM)||Gulfport (GPT)||Santa Ana (SNA)||Chicago (ORD)|
|Gainesville (GNV)||Dulles (IAD)||Belgrade (BZN)||Denver (DEN)|
|New Orleans (MSY)||Pittsburgh (PIT)||Omaha (OMA)||Philadelphia (PHL)|
|Albuquerque (ABQ)||West Palm Beach (PBI)||Las Vegas (LAS)||San Antonio (SAT)|
|Nassau (NAS)||Sarasota (SRQ)||Louisville (SDF)||Key West (EYW)|
|Knoxville (TYS)||Columbia (CAE)||Portland (PDX)||Chicago (MDW)|
|Dayton (DAY)||Miami (MIA)||Orlando (MCO)||Monroe (MLU)|
|Buffalo (BUF)||Washington (DCA)||Huntsville (HSV)||Amsterdam (AMS)|
|Baton Rouge (BTR)||Fort Lauderdale (FLL)||Bloomington (BMI)||Austin (AUS)|
|Savannah (SAV)||Little Rock (LIT)||Portland (PWM)||Memphis (MEM)|
|San Juan (SJU)||Kansas City (MCI)||San Francisco (SFO)||Cancun (CUN)|
|Santo Domingo (SDQ)||Alexandria (AEX)||Houston (HOU)||Tampa (TPA)|
|Jackson (JAN)||Colorado Springs (COS)||Dothan (DHN)||Houston (IAH)|
|New York (LGA)||Guatemala City (GUA)||Panama City (PTY)||Oklahoma City (OKC)|
|Madison (MSN)||Fort Walton Beach (VPS)||Columbus (CMH)||Lexington (LEX)|
Air France Flight No. List Atlanta Georgia Airport
Seat Upgrade Or Route Change Air France Airlines ATL Atlanta International Airport
If you would like to inquire about a seat upgrade or route change for your Air France flight departing from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), there are a few options available to you:
- Online Manage My Booking: Visit the Air France website and navigate to the "Manage My Booking" or "My Trips" section. Enter your booking details, such as your reservation number and last name, and see if there are options to upgrade your seat or make changes to your itinerary. Depending on availability and fare rules, you may be able to select a seat upgrade or explore route change possibilities.
- Contact Air France : Reach out to Air France's service directly to discuss your seat upgrade or route change request. You can find the contact information on the Air France website. Explain your request to the customer service representative, and they will provide you with options and assist you with the necessary arrangements.
Please note that seat upgrades and route changes are subject to availability and fare rules. Additional charges or fees may apply depending on the specific request and the fare class of your original ticket. It's recommended to make such requests well in advance of your travel date to increase the chances of availability and to ensure a smooth transition to your desired seating or routing.
Collect Boarding Pass at Atlanta Georgia Airport Air France Airlines
When flying with Air France from Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (ATL), you have a few options for collecting your boarding pass:
- Online Check-In: Air France offers online check-in services, allowing you to check in for your flight and obtain your boarding pass before arriving at the airport. Online check-in typically opens 30 hours prior to the scheduled departure time. Visit the Air France website and navigate to the "Check-in" or "Manage My Booking" section. Enter your booking details, follow the instructions, and you will be able to check in and receive your boarding pass electronically. You can either print the boarding pass or have it sent to your mobile device for electronic use.
- Mobile App: Air France has a mobile app available for iOS and Android devices. Through the app, you can check in for your flight, access your boarding pass, and manage your booking details. Simply download the app, log in with your Air France account or booking information, and follow the steps to obtain your boarding pass digitally.
- Self-Service Kiosks: Upon arrival at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, you can use the self-service kiosks located in the terminal. Look for the Air France kiosks and follow the instructions on the screen. Enter your booking details, and the kiosk will issue your boarding pass.
- Check-In Counters: If online check-in or self-service kiosks are not available or convenient for you, you can collect your boarding pass at the Air France check-in counters at the airport. Present your travel documents, such as your passport and booking reference, to the Air France staff at the check-in counter. They will assist you with the check-in process and issue your boarding pass.
It's recommended to arrive at the airport with ample time before your flight to allow for check-in, security screening, and other necessary procedures. The specific check-in options and availability may vary, so it's always a good idea to check Air France's website or contact their customer service for the most up-to-date information on collecting your boarding pass at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
How To Make Payments To Air France Airlines At Atlanta Airport
To make payments to Air France Airlines at Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (ATL), you typically have the following options:
- Online Payment: The easiest and most convenient way to make payments to Air France is through their official website. You can visit the Air France website and navigate to the "Manage Booking" or "My Trips" section. Log in using your booking reference number or frequent flyer details, and you will usually find the option to make payments online using a credit card or other accepted payment methods.
- Air France Ticketing Counter: If you prefer to make the payment in person, you can visit the Air France ticketing counter at the airport. The ticketing counter is usually located in the International Terminal (Terminal F) at ATL. Air France staff will assist you with making the payment using various payment methods, including cash, credit card, or debit card.
- Air France Service: If you need to make a payment or have payment-related inquiries, you can contact Air France's service. They can provide guidance on the available payment options and assist you in making the payment over the phone or through other means.
FAQ – Atlanta INTL Airport Air France Airline
Air France Airlines Atlanta Airport Address?
The address for Air France Airlines at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) is as follows: Air France Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport Terminal F 6000 North Terminal Parkway Atlanta, GA 30320 United States
Does Atlanta Airport Shutdown Today?
No ,Atlanta Airport is Not Shutdown Today
Is Atlanta A Air France Hub?
No, Atlanta is not an Air France hub. Air France’s main hub is at Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) in Paris, France.
Does Atlamta Airport Have A Air France Lounges?
Air France does not operate a dedicated lounge at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL).
What Terminal Is Air France Airlines At Atlanta Airport?
Air France Air Lines operates out of several terminals at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), which is the world’s busiest airport by passenger traffic. Air France flights depart from and arrive at terminals S
How early should I get to the Atlanta Airport?
It’s generally recommended that you arrive at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) at least two hours before your domestic flight’s scheduled departure time, and three hours before your international flight’s scheduled departure time.