Terminal Of Air France Airline Ohare Airport (ORD)
Air France operates at Terminal 5 at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago. Terminal 5 is exclusively used for international flights, and it is where you will find Air France’s check-in counters, departure gates, and arrival facilities. If you are flying with Air France from O’Hare Airport, you should proceed directly to Terminal 5 for all your pre-flight and post-flight activities.
Arrival Terminal : Terminal 5
Departure Terminal Terminal 5
About Air France Airline Ohare International Airport
Air France is a major international airline based in France and is a member of the SkyTeam alliance. It operates flights to numerous destinations worldwide, including North America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and South America. At O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, Air France operates out of Terminal 5, which is dedicated to international flights. Air France offers a range of services and amenities to its passengers, including comfortable seating, in-flight entertainment, and complimentary meals and beverages. The airline also provides various travel classes, including Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and La Première (First Class), each with its own set of amenities and services.
FACTS and Information Chicago Airport
|Airport Name||O’Hare International Airport|
|Terminals||four passenger terminals, numbered 1, 2, 3 and 5|
|Airport Address||10000 W Balmoral Ave, Chicago, IL 60666, United States|
|Distance From Main City||17 Miles (27 km) From Chicago|
|Total Flights||246 Destinations and 48 Countries|
|Status||Open For Commercial Flights|
|Airport Time Zone||CDT (GMT-5)|
|Contact Number||+1 800-832-6352|
|Land Area||7,200 Acres|
|Activation date||23 September 1973|
|WORLD AREA CODE||67|
|Length Of Runway||3,350 metres|
Ticket Booking Counter Air France Airline At Chicago Airport
Air France operates at Terminal 5 at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago. In Terminal 5, you will find Air France’s ticket booking counters where you can inquire about flights, make reservations, and purchase tickets. These counters are typically located in the check-in area of the terminal.
Once you arrive at Terminal 5, look for signs or ask airport staff for directions to the Air France ticket counter. They will guide you to the appropriate location where you can speak with airline representatives and complete your ticket booking process.
ORD Airport Check In Air France Airline
p>When checking in for your Air France flight at O’Hare International Airport (ORD), you should proceed to Terminal 5. Here’s a general outline of the check-in process:
- Arrive at the airport: Make sure you arrive at the airport with ample time before your flight departure. It is recommended to check Air France’s guidelines or your ticket for recommended check-in times.
- Locate Terminal 5: O’Hare Airport has multiple terminals, and Air France operates from Terminal 5. Follow signs or ask airport staff for directions to Terminal 5 if needed.
Check-in options: Air France provides various check-in options to make the process more convenient for passengers. These options may include online check-in, mobile check-in, or using self-service kiosks at the airport.
a. Online check-in: Visit Air France’s website or mobile app to check-in online. You can usually do this starting 24 hours before your flight departure. Online check-in allows you to select seats, receive a digital boarding pass, and sometimes even check baggage. If you have no checked baggage, you can proceed directly to security with your boarding pass.
b. Mobile check-in: If you have Air France’s mobile app, you may be able to check-in directly on your mobile device. This option often provides a digital boarding pass and allows you to access other useful features.
c. Self-service kiosks: Upon reaching Terminal 5, you will find self-service kiosks where you can check-in for your Air France flight. These kiosks typically require you to input your booking information or scan your passport. They will issue your boarding pass, and if needed, allow you to check baggage.
- Baggage check-in: If you have checked baggage, follow the signs to the Air France check-in counters in Terminal 5. Present your travel documents, such as your passport and flight itinerary, to the Air France staff. They will assist you with the check-in process, collect your checked baggage, and provide you with your boarding pass.
- Security screening: After checking in, proceed to the security screening area. Here, you will need to present your boarding pass and any necessary identification documents. Follow the instructions of security personnel and comply with the airport’s security procedures.
- Departure gates: Once you have passed through security, proceed to the designated departure gate for your Air France flight. Monitor the flight information displays or listen for announcements to ensure you are aware of any gate changes or updates.
Air France Airline Chicago Illinois Airport Lounges
Air France operates a lounge at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, Illinois. The lounge is called "Air France Lounge" and is located in Terminal 5, Concourse M.
The Air France Lounge is designed to provide a comfortable and relaxing environment for Air France Business Class passengers, La Première (First Class) passengers, and SkyTeam Elite Plus members. Here are some features and amenities you can expect to find in the Air France Lounge:
- Comfortable seating: The lounge offers a variety of seating options, including plush chairs, sofas, and workstations.
- Refreshments: Complimentary snacks, beverages (including alcoholic drinks), and refreshments are available for guests to enjoy.
- Food offerings: The lounge offers a selection of food options, including hot and cold dishes, sandwiches, salads, and desserts.
- Business facilities: Workstations with internet access, power outlets, and printing services are provided for those who need to catch up on work or stay connected.
- Relaxation areas: The lounge provides a quiet area where guests can unwind and relax before their flight.
- Entertainment: Televisions, magazines, and newspapers are available for guests’ entertainment.
- Shower facilities: Shower facilities are available for guests who want to freshen up before or after their flight.
Air France Flights Available From Airport ORD To Other Locations
|Seattle (SEA)||Detroit (DTW)||New York (JFK)||Salt Lake City (SLC)|
|Amsterdam (AMS)||Atlanta (ATL)||Glasgow (PIK)||Minneapolis (MSP)|
|Paris (CDG)||Dublin (DUB)|
Air France Flights No. To And From Ohare Chicago Illinois Airport
Lost and Found Contact Air France Airline Ohare International Airport
If you have lost an item during your journey with Air France at O’Hare International Airport (ORD), you can contact the Lost and Found department of the airline to inquire about your lost belongings. Here is the contact information for Air France’s Lost and Found at O’Hare Airport:
Air France Lost and Found at O’Hare International Airport: Phone: +1 (773) 377-8663
It is advisable to contact the Lost and Found department as soon as you realize that you have lost an item. Provide them with detailed information about the lost item, including a description, any distinguishing features, and the circumstances under which it was lost.
Additionally, O’Hare Airport also has its own Lost and Found department, which you may want to reach out to as well. Here is the contact information for O’Hare Airport’s Lost and Found:
O’Hare International Airport Lost and Found: Phone: +1 (773) 686-2385
Baggage Claim Air France Airline Ohare International Airport
When arriving at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago and flying with Air France, you will need to proceed to the designated baggage claim area to collect your checked baggage. Here’s a general outline of the baggage claim process for Air France at O’Hare Airport:
- Disembark the aircraft: Once the aircraft has arrived at the gate and the doors are open, you will disembark along with other passengers.
- Follow signs: Follow the signs directing you to the baggage claim area. These signs are typically located in the arrival hall and are clearly marked.
- Immigration and customs: Depending on your travel itinerary, you may need to go through immigration and customs checkpoints before reaching the baggage claim area. Follow the instructions of airport staff and comply with the necessary procedures.
- Baggage claim area: Once you have cleared immigration and customs, proceed to the designated baggage claim area. Look for the monitors or signs displaying the carousel numbers or flight information to identify the carousel assigned to your flight.
- Locate your baggage: Wait for the carousel assigned to your flight to start operating and for your baggage to appear. Be vigilant and keep an eye out for your specific luggage to retrieve it from the carousel.
- Verify and collect your baggage: When you spot your luggage, verify that it matches your baggage tags or descriptions. Once you have confirmed that it is your bag, collect it from the carousel.
- Report any issues: If you encounter any issues with your baggage, such as damage, loss, or if you cannot locate it, proceed to the Air France baggage service office or contact the airline’s representatives at the airport for assistance.
Seat Upgrade Or Route Change Air France Airline ORD Chicago Airport
If you would like to inquire about seat upgrades or route changes for your Air France flight departing from O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, you have a few options:
- Online or mobile app: Visit the Air France website or use their mobile app to manage your booking. These platforms often provide options to upgrade your seat or make changes to your flight route. Log in to your booking using your reservation details, and look for the "Manage Booking" or "My Trips" section to explore available options.
- Contact Air France customer service: Reach out to Air France’s customer service directly to inquire about seat upgrades or route changes. You can find the appropriate contact information on the Air France website. Call their customer service number and speak with a representative who can assist you with your specific request. They will provide information about availability, costs, and any applicable procedures for making changes or upgrades.
- Visit the Air France ticket counter at the airport: If you prefer to speak with someone in person, you can visit the Air France ticket counter at O’Hare Airport. Air France staff at the counter can assist you with inquiries about seat upgrades or route changes. They will provide information about availability, costs, and any necessary procedures for making the requested changes.
Collect Boarding Pass at Ohare International Airport Air France Airline
When flying with Air France from O’Hare International Airport (ORD), there are several options for collecting your boarding pass:
- Online check-in: Air France offers online check-in services, allowing you to check-in for your flight and obtain your boarding pass electronically. Online check-in usually opens 24 hours before the scheduled departure time. After completing the check-in process online, you can either print your boarding pass or save it on your mobile device to present at the airport.
- Mobile app check-in: If you have the Air France mobile app installed on your smartphone, you can check-in through the app. This allows you to access your boarding pass directly on your mobile device, eliminating the need for a printed copy. Make sure to follow the instructions provided by the app to complete the check-in process and retrieve your boarding pass.
- Self-service kiosks: At O’Hare Airport, Air France provides self-service kiosks where you can check-in for your flight and print your boarding pass. These kiosks are usually located in the check-in area of Terminal 5. Simply follow the on-screen instructions to check-in using your booking reference or e-ticket number, and the kiosk will print your boarding pass.
- Air France ticket counter: If you prefer to collect your boarding pass in person, you can visit the Air France ticket counter at Terminal 5 of O’Hare Airport. Present your travel documents, such as your passport and flight itinerary, to the Air France staff at the counter, and they will assist you with the check-in process and provide you with your boarding pass.
How To Make Payments To Air France Airline At Chicago ORD Airport
To make payments to Air France at Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD), you have a few options:
- Online: It is advisable to make payments online in advance whenever possible. Visit the Air France website and log in to your booking using your reservation details. You should be able to make payments using various online payment methods, such as credit cards or electronic payment systems.
- Self-Service Kiosks: Air France may have self-service kiosks available at the airport. These kiosks allow you to check-in, make payments, and perform other related tasks. Follow the instructions on the kiosk screen to make your payment.
- Airline Counter: Visit the Air France ticketing or check-in counter at the airport. Speak to the airline staff directly, provide them with your booking details, and inform them that you need to make a payment. They will assist you with the payment process and provide guidance on accepted payment methods.
- Customer Service: If you have any specific payment-related inquiries or require assistance, you can contact Air France customer service. They can provide you with information on payment options available at the airport and guide you through the process.
FAQ – Chicago INTL Airport Air France Airline
Air France Airlines Ohare Chicago Airport Address?
The address for Air France Airlines at O’Hare International Airport in Chicago is:Air France Airlines 10000 W O’Hare Ave Terminal 5, Chicago, IL 60666 United States
Does Ohare Chicago Airport Shutdown Today?
Cannot provide with the current status of O’Hare International Airport in Chicago. If you’re looking for up-to-date information on airport closures or disruptions, You have to Check the official website of O’Hare International Airport or referring to local news sources or airport authorities for the most accurate and current information
Is Ohare Chicago A Air France Hub?
No, O’Hare International Airport in Chicago is not an Air France hub. Air France operates its main hub at Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) in Paris, France. While Air France does operate flights to and from O’Hare International Airport, it does not consider it as one of its hubs. O’Hare International Airport is a major hub for American Airlines and United Airlines in the United States.
Does Ohare Chicago Airport Have A Air France Lounges?
Yes, Atlanta has multiple Air France Sky Club locations at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL). In fact, Atlanta is home to the largest Air France Sky Club in the world, located in Concourse F of the airport.
What Terminal Is Air France Airlines At Ohare Chicago Airport?
Air France operates out of Terminal 5 at O’Hare International Airport in Chicago.
How early should I get to the Ohare Chicago Airport?
It is generally recommended to arrive at least two hours before a domestic flight departure time at O’Hare International Airport in Chicago. This allows sufficient time for check-in, security screening, and any other pre-flight procedures. For international flights, it is advisable to arrive even earlier, around three hours before the scheduled departure time. This is due to additional security checks, customs and immigration procedures, and the potential for longer queues at the check-in counters and security checkpoints.