Terminal Of Air New Zealand Airline Ohare Airport (ORD)
Air New Zealand operates out of Terminal 5 at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago. However, please note that terminal assignments can change over time, so it is always a good idea to double-check the information before your flight. You can visit the official website of O’Hare International Airport or contact Air New Zealand directly for the most up-to-date terminal information.
Arrival Terminal : Terminal 5
Departure Terminal Terminal 5
About Air New Zealand Airline Ohare International Airport
Air New Zealand operates flights to and from O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago. They offer both domestic and international flights from this airport.
Air New Zealand operates out of Terminal 5 at O’Hare International Airport. Terminal 5 is the designated international terminal at ORD, so if you are flying with Air New Zealand on an international route, you will likely depart from or arrive at this terminal. Air New Zealand is the flag carrier airline of New Zealand and offers a range of services and amenities on their flights, including comfortable seating, in-flight entertainment, and dining options. They serve destinations around the world, including popular cities in North America, Asia, Europe, and the Pacific.
FACTS and Information Chicago Airport
|Airport Name||O’Hare International Airport|
|Terminals||four passenger terminals, numbered 1, 2, 3 and 5|
|Airport Address||10000 W Balmoral Ave, Chicago, IL 60666, United States|
|Distance From Main City||17 Miles (27 km) From Chicago|
|Total Flights||246 Destinations and 48 Countries|
|Status||Open For Commercial Flights|
|Airport Time Zone||CDT (GMT-5)|
|Contact Number||+1 800-832-6352|
|Land Area||7,200 Acres|
|Activation date||23 September 1973|
|WORLD AREA CODE||67|
|Length Of Runway||3,350 metres|
Ticket Booking Counter Air New Zealand Airline At Chicago Airport
Air New Zealand does not have a dedicated ticket booking counter at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago. However, they may have check-in counters and customer service desks available for assistance.
To book tickets with Air New Zealand, it is recommended to use their online booking system through their official website. This allows you to search for flights, select your preferred itinerary, and make the booking online. Online booking provides convenience and flexibility, allowing you to secure your tickets from anywhere at any time.
ORD Airport Check In Air New Zealand Airline
Air New Zealand offers check-in services at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago. The check-in process for Air New Zealand typically takes place at Terminal 5, which is the international terminal at ORD.
When you arrive at the airport, look for the designated check-in counters or signs indicating Air New Zealand. Approach the check-in counter and present your travel documents, such as your passport and booking confirmation.
The airline staff will assist you with the check-in process, which includes verifying your travel details, issuing your boarding pass, and checking any luggage you may have. They will also provide information about your flight, such as the boarding gate and departure time.
Air New Zealand Airline Chicago Illinois Airport Lounges
Air New Zealand does not have a dedicated lounge at Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Illinois. However, Air New Zealand is a member of the Star Alliance, and eligible passengers may have access to Star Alliance lounges at ORD.
Star Alliance has several member airlines that operate lounges at ORD, including United Airlines, which is a major partner of Air New Zealand. If you are flying in a premium cabin or have a specific frequent flyer status with Air New Zealand or a Star Alliance partner, you may have access to these lounges based on your eligibility.
Air New Zealand Flights Available From Airport ORD To Other Locations
|Houston (IAH)||Greenville (GSP)||Washington (DCA)||Green Bay (GRB)|
|San Francisco (SFO)||Charlotte (CLT)||Des Moines (DSM)||Appleton (ATW)|
|Los Angeles (LAX)||Saint Louis (STL)||Kansas City (MCI)||Jacksonville (JAX)|
|Grand Rapids (GRR)||Buffalo (BUF)||Portland (PWM)||Wilkes-Barre (AVP)|
|Indianapolis (IND)||Houston (IAH)||Richmond (RIC)||Cedar Rapids (CID)|
|Honolulu (HNL)||Middletown (MDT)||Ottawa (YOW)||State College (SCE)|
|Cincinnati (CVG)||Boston (BOS)||Orlando (MCO)||Charleston (CRW)|
|Detroit (DTW)||Philadelphia (PHL)||Tulsa (TUL)||Roanoke (ROA)|
|Cleveland (CLE)||Allentown (ABE)||Wichita (ICT)||Peoria (PIA)|
|Columbus (CMH)||Norfolk (ORF)||Tampa (TPA)||Asheville (AVL)|
|Pittsburgh (PIT)||Minneapolis (MSP)||New Orleans (MSY)||Columbia (CAE)|
|Raleigh/Durham (RDU)||Hartford (BDL)||Huntsville (HSV)||Akron (CAK)|
|Newark (EWR)||Memphis (MEM)||Fargo (FAR)||Duluth (DLH)|
|Atlanta (ATL)||Dayton (DAY)||Little Rock (LIT)||Flint (FNT)|
|Dulles (IAD)||Montreal (YUL)||Oklahoma City (OKC)||Moline (MLI)|
|Lexington (LEX)||Rochester (ROC)||Savannah (SAV)||Bentonville (XNA)|
|Burlington (BTV)||Toronto (YYZ)||Fort Lauderdale (FLL)||Springfield (SGF)|
|Greensboro/High Point (GSO)||New York (LGA)||Miami (MIA)||Lincoln (LNK)|
|Albany (ALB)||Omaha (OMA)||Rapid City (RAP)||Birmingham (BHM)|
|Madison (MSN)||Nashville (BNA)||San Juan (SJU)||Sioux Falls (FSD)|
|Charleston (CHS)||Milwaukee (MKE)||South Bend (SBN)||Fort Myers (RSW)|
|Syracuse (SYR)||Knoxville (TYS)||Traverse City (TVC)||Myrtle Beach (MYR)|
|Baltimore (BWI)||Providence (PVD)||Louisville (SDF)||Pensacola (PNS)|
|Bangor (BGR)||Sarasota (SRQ)||Auckland (AKL)|
Air New Zealand Flights No. To And From Ohare Chicago Illinois Airport
Lost and Found Contact Air New Zealand Airline Ohare International Airport
If you have lost an item during your travel with Air New Zealand at O’Hare International Airport (ORD), you should contact the airline’s Lost and Found department for assistance. Here is the general contact information for Air New Zealand Lost and Found:
Air New Zealand Lost and Found at O’Hare International Airport: Phone: +1 (847) 427-4176
Baggage Claim Air New Zealand Airline Ohare International Airport
Air New Zealand’s baggage claim area at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) is typically located in the arrivals area of Terminal 5. Terminal 5 is the international terminal at ORD and is where Air New Zealand flights usually arrive.
Once you have disembarked from your Air New Zealand flight and cleared any necessary immigration and customs procedures, you can follow the signs to the baggage claim area. The airport signage and staff will provide directions to help you find the correct area.
In the baggage claim area, you will find baggage carousels where your checked luggage will be delivered. These carousels will display flight information to indicate which carousel corresponds to your flight. You can identify your luggage by checking the baggage tags
Seat Upgrade Or Route Change Air New Zealand Airline ORD Chicago Airport
If you would like to inquire about a seat upgrade or request a route change for your Air New Zealand flight departing from O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, you can contact Air New Zealand directly. Here are a few options to explore:
- Customer Service: Reach out to Air New Zealand’s customer service department. They can assist you with inquiries, provide information about seat upgrades, and discuss potential route change options. You can find the contact details on the Air New Zealand website or your booking confirmation.
- Online Manage Booking: Visit the Air New Zealand website and navigate to the "Manage Booking" section. Log in with your booking details and explore the available options for seat upgrades or route changes. The website may allow you to make these modifications online, subject to availability and fare rules.
- Airport Counter: If you prefer to speak to someone in person, you can visit the Air New Zealand check-in counter or customer service desk at O’Hare International Airport. The staff will be able to provide guidance and assist with any upgrade or route change requests, subject to availability and fare conditions.
Collect Boarding Pass at Ohare International Airport Air New Zealand Airline
To collect your boarding pass at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) for an Air New Zealand flight, you have a few options:
- Online Check-In: Prior to your departure, it is recommended to check in online through the Air New Zealand website or mobile app. During the online check-in process, you can select your seat and obtain an electronic boarding pass, which can be saved on your mobile device or printed at home. This allows you to bypass the need to collect a physical boarding pass at the airport.
- Self-Service Kiosks: Air New Zealand may have self-service kiosks available at O’Hare International Airport. These kiosks allow you to check in, select seats, and print your boarding pass. Look for the designated kiosks in the terminal, follow the instructions on the screen, and provide the necessary information to retrieve your boarding pass.
- Airline Counter: If you prefer to collect your boarding pass in person, you can visit the Air New Zealand check-in counter at O’Hare International Airport. Approach the counter, provide your booking details, travel documents (e.g., passport), and any required identification. The airline staff will assist you with the check-in process and issue your boarding pass.
How To Make Payments To Air New Zealand Airline At Chicago ORD Airport
To make payments to Air New Zealand at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, you have a few options:
- Online: It is recommended to make payments online in advance whenever possible. Visit the Air New Zealand website and log in to your booking using your reservation details. You should be able to make payments using various online payment methods, such as credit cards or electronic payment systems.
- Self-Service Kiosks: Air New Zealand may have self-service kiosks available at the airport. These kiosks can be used to make payments for various services, including additional baggage fees or other charges. Follow the instructions on the kiosk screen to make your payment.
- Airline Counter: Visit the Air New Zealand ticketing or check-in counter at the airport. Speak to the airline staff directly, provide them with your booking details, and inform them that you need to make a payment. They will assist you with the payment process and provide guidance on accepted payment methods.
- Customer Service: If you have any specific payment-related inquiries or require assistance, you can contact Air New Zealand customer service. They can provide you with information on payment options available at the airport and guide you through the process.
FAQ – Chicago INTL Airport Air New Zealand Airline
Air New Zealand Airlines Ohare Chicago Airport Address?
Air New Zealand ticketing and check-in counter at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago is located in Terminal 5.The address for Terminal 5 at O’Hare International Airport is as follows: O’Hare International Airport Terminal 5 10000 W O’Hare Ave Chicago, IL 60666 United States
Does Ohare Chicago Airport Shutdown Today?
To find out if O’Hare International Airport in Chicago is shut down or experiencing any disruptions, You have to Check the official website of the airport, local news sources, or contacting the airport directly for the most up-to-date and accurate information. They will have the latest information regarding any closures, delays, or disruptions at the airport.
Is Ohare Chicago A Air New Zealand Hub?
No, O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago is not a hub for Air New Zealand. Air New Zealand’s main hub is Auckland Airport (AKL) in New Zealand.
A hub airport is a central location where an airline operates a significant number of flights and connects passengers to various destinations. While Air New Zealand does operate flights to and from O’Hare International Airport in Chicago, it is not considered one of their primary hubs.
Does Ohare Chicago Airport Have A Air New Zealand Lounges?
Yes, Atlanta has multiple Air New Zealand Sky Club locations at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL). In fact, Atlanta is home to the largest Air New Zealand Sky Club in the world, located in Concourse F of the airport.
What Terminal Is Air New Zealand Airlines At Ohare Chicago Airport?
Air New Zealand operates out of Terminal 5 at O’Hare International Airport in Chicago (ORD). Terminal 5 is the designated international terminal at ORD, and it is where most international airlines, including Air New Zealand, operate.
How early should I get to the Ohare Chicago Airport?
It is generally recommended to arrive at least two hours before a domestic flight departure time at O’Hare International Airport in Chicago. This allows sufficient time for check-in, security screening, and any other pre-flight procedures. For international flights, it is advisable to arrive even earlier, around three hours before the scheduled departure time. This is due to additional security checks, customs and immigration procedures, and the potential for longer queues at the check-in counters and security checkpoints.