Terminal Of Air Serbia Airline Kennedy Airport (JKF)
Air Serbia typically operated its flights from Terminal 1 at John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) in New York City.
Arrival Terminal : Terminal 1
Departure Terminal :Terminal 1
Ticket Booking Counter Air Serbia Airlines At John F. Kennedy International Airport
Air Serbia have a ticket counter at John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) in New York. The Air Serbia Airlines ticket booking counter is located in Terminal 7 of John F. Kennedy International Airport. To find the exact location of the Air Serbia ticket counter at JFK Airport and to inquire about their services and hours of operation.
FACTS and Information John F. Kennedy International Airport
|Airport Name||John F. Kennedy International Airport|
|Terminals||8 Names are Terminal 1, Terminal 2, Terminal 3, Terminal 4,Terminal 5, Terminal 6, Terminal 7, Terminal 8|
|Airport Address||John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), Queens, NY 11430, USA|
|Distance From Main City||30.7 km (19.1 mi) From New York|
|Total Flights||189 Destinations In 78 Countries|
|Status||Open For Commercial Flights|
|Type||Domestic And international Flights|
|Airport Time Zone||EST (GMT-4 )|
|Contact Number||+1 718-244-4444|
|Land Area||4,930 acres|
|Activation date||July 1, 1948|
|WORLD AREA CODE||67|
|Length Of Runway||4L-22R, 4R-22L, 13L-31R and 13R-31L|
About Air Serbia Airlines (JU) John F. Kennedy International Airport
Air Serbia operated flights to and from John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) in New York. However, please note that airline operations can change over time, so I recommend verifying the most up-to-date information directly with Air Serbia or JFK Airport for the latest details about the airline’s operations at JFK Airport.
Here are some general details about Air Serbia:
- History: Air Serbia is the national flag carrier and largest airline of Serbia. It is formerly known as Jat Airways before undergoing rebranding in 2013. The airline is based in Belgrade, Serbia.
- Destinations: Air Serbia serves numerous destinations in Europe, the Middle East, and other parts of the world. At JFK Airport, they typically operate long-haul flights to Belgrade, Serbia.
- Fleet: The airline operates a modern fleet of aircraft, including Airbus A319, A320, and A330 aircraft.
- Services: Air Serbia offers a range of services to its passengers, including various cabin classes, in-flight entertainment, and dining options.
- Ticketing: You can purchase tickets for Air Serbia flights through their official website, travel agencies, or at the airline’s ticket counters at airports like JFK. Online booking is often the most convenient method.
- Baggage: Air Serbia’s baggage policies may vary depending on the type of ticket and destination, so it’s advisable to check their website or contact their assistance staff for specific information regarding baggage allowances and fees.
JFK Airport Check In Air Serbia Airlines
Air Serbia offered check-in services at John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) for their flights departing from JFK. However, the check-in process and locations may change, so it’s essential to verify the most up-to-date information directly with Air Serbia or JFK Airport for the latest details on how and where to check in for your Air Serbia flight at JFK.
Here are some general guidelines for checking in with Air Serbia:
- Airport Check-In: Air Serbia typically provides airport check-in counters or kiosks at JFK Airport. Passengers can check in for their flights, drop off their baggage (if applicable), and receive their boarding passes at these counters. The location of the check-in counters can vary, so it’s advisable to check the airport signage or inquire with airport staff for directions.
- Online Check-In: Many airlines, including Air Serbia, offer online check-in services through their official website or mobile app. Online check-in allows you to check in for your flight, select your seats, and receive your boarding pass electronically. This can save you time at the airport.
- Check-In Deadlines: Be aware of the check-in deadlines for your specific Air Serbia flight. Airlines typically have specific timeframes within which passengers must complete the check-in process, whether it’s at the airport or online. Missing the check-in deadline can result in denied boarding.
- Travel Documentation: Make sure you have all the required travel documents, including your passport and any necessary visas, when checking in for your Air Serbia flight.
Air Serbia Airline JFK New York Airport Lounges
Air Serbia does not have its own dedicated lounge at John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) in New York. However, Air Serbia passengers traveling in premium classes or holding certain elite status with partner airlines might have have access to lounges operated by other airlines or airport lounges.
Here are some options you could explore for lounge access at JFK Airport:
- Priority Pass Lounges: If you have a Priority Pass membership, you may access various lounges at JFK Airport, depending on your membership level. These lounges often provide a comfortable space to relax, enjoy refreshments, and access Wi-Fi.
- OneWorld Alliance Lounges: Air Serbia is not a member of the OneWorld Alliance, but they have partnerships with some OneWorld member airlines. If you are traveling on a codeshare flight operated by a OneWorld airline or have certain elite status with OneWorld, you may be eligible for access to OneWorld lounges at JFK, such as the American Airlines Admirals Club.
- Other Airline Lounges: Depending on your ticket class and airline partnerships, you may have access to lounges operated by airlines that have agreements with Air Serbia. For example, if you are flying in a premium class or have elite status with a partner airline, you might have access to lounges such as Delta Sky Club, Emirates Lounge, or others, depending on your specific circumstances.
Air Serbia Flights To And From Airport JFK To Other Locations
|West Palm Beach (PBI)||Fort Myers (RSW)||San Francisco (SFO)||San Diego (SAN)|
|Boston (BOS)||Buffalo (BUF)||Los Angeles (LAX)||Atlanta (ATL)|
|Jacksonville (JAX)||Orlando (MCO)||Fort Lauderdale (FLL)||Belgrade (BEG)|
|Portland (PWM)||Detroit (DTW)||Miami (MIA)||Ontario (ONT)|
|Tampa (TPA)||Charleston (CHS)||Raleigh/Durham (RDU)||Portland (PDX)|
Air Serbia Flights No. To And From Queens New York City Airport
Lost and Found Contact Air Serbia Airlines John F. Kennedy International Airport
To inquire about lost and found items at John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) related to Air Serbia flights, you should contact the airport’s Lost and Found department or the airline directly. Here’s how you can do that:
Contact JFK Airport Lost and Found:
- Visit the official website of JFK Airport and look for their Lost and Found department’s contact information. Airport websites often provide phone numbers and email addresses for lost and found inquiries.
- You can call the airport’s Lost and Found department to report your lost item and inquire if it has been found.
- Be prepared to provide details about your lost item, including its description, where and when you believe you lost it, and your flight information.
Contact Air Serbia:
- Reach out to Air Serbia’s assistance staff or their JFK Airport office directly. You can find contact information on the airline’s official website.
- Explain your situation and provide them with the details of your lost item, including your flight information and contact information.
- Air Serbia’s staff may be able to assist you in tracking down your lost item or provide guidance on how to proceed.
Baggage Claim Air Serbia Airlines John F. Kennedy International Airport
To claim your baggage after arriving on an Air Serbia flight at John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), you will typically follow these steps:
- Deplane: After your flight has landed and reached the gate, the cabin crew will announce that you can disembark the aircraft. Make your way to the terminal building.
- Follow Signs: Follow the signs within the terminal for "Baggage Claim" or "Arrivals." JFK Airport is a large airport, so it’s important to pay attention to the directional signage.
- Arrivals Hall: You will arrive at the arrivals hall or baggage claim area. This is where you will find the baggage carousels.
- Collect Your Baggage: Locate the carousel assigned for your flight. Check the airport screens or monitors to identify which carousel is assigned to your flight number or destination.
- Wait for Your Baggage: Wait for your checked luggage to arrive on the carousel. Baggage handlers will unload the luggage from the aircraft and place it on the carousel for passengers to collect.
- Identify Your Baggage: Carefully identify your baggage by its appearance, tags, or other unique characteristics. Be sure you are taking the correct luggage.
- Customs and Immigration (if applicable): Depending on your itinerary, you may need to go through customs and immigration procedures before reaching the baggage claim area. Follow the signs and instructions provided by airport personnel.
- Exit the Terminal: Once you have collected your baggage, you can exit the terminal to continue your journey or meet someone who is picking you up.
Collect Boarding Pass at John F. Kennedy International Airport Air Serbia Airlines
To collect your boarding pass at John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) for your Air Serbia flight, you can follow these general steps:
Check-in Online (Optional):
- Before heading to the airport, it’s a good idea to check in for your flight online, if available. Many airlines, including Air Serbia, offer online check-in through their official website or mobile app. Online check-in allows you to choose your seats and obtain your boarding pass electronically.
Airport Check-In Counter:
- If you didn’t check in online or if you need to drop off checked baggage, proceed to the Air Serbia check-in counter at JFK Airport.
Arrival at JFK Airport:
- Arrive at the airport well in advance of your flight’s departure time, as airlines typically have specific check-in deadlines.
Locate the Air Serbia Check-In Counter:
- JFK Airport has multiple terminals, so ensure that you are in the correct terminal for Air Serbia. Check the airport signage or inquire with airport staff for directions to the Air Serbia check-in area.
Provide Required Documents:
- Approach the Air Serbia check-in counter and present your travel documents, which typically include your passport, e-ticket or reservation details, and any necessary visas.
- The airline’s staff will assist you with the check-in process. If you haven’t checked in online, they will print your boarding pass for you.
Baggage Drop-Off (if applicable):
- If you have checked baggage, the airline staff will also assist you with checking in your luggage. They will tag your bags and ensure they are properly processed.
Receive Your Boarding Pass:
- Once the check-in process is complete, the airline staff will provide you with your boarding pass. This pass will include important flight information, including your seat assignment, departure gate, and boarding time.
Security Check and Departure:
- After receiving your boarding pass, proceed through security checks to access the departure gates. Make sure to arrive at your departure gate well before the scheduled boarding time.
Seat Upgrade Or Route Change Air Serbia Airlines JKF New York USA Airport
To request a seat upgrade or make changes to your Air Serbia Airlines flight departing from John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) in New York, you can follow these steps:
Contact Air Serbia assistance staff:
- Start by contacting Air Serbia’s assistance staff department. You can find their contact information on the airline’s official website.
Request a Seat Upgrade:
- If you are interested in upgrading your seat, inquire about the availability of premium seating options, such as business class or premium economy. Air Serbia may offer upgrades for purchase, or you can inquire about any available options based on your fare class and loyalty status.
Request a Route Change:
- If you need to make changes to your flight itinerary, such as changing your departure date, destination, or routing, discuss your options with the airline’s assistance staff representative. Be prepared to provide your booking reference or ticket number for reference.
Check Fare Rules and Fees:
- Be aware that any changes to your booking, including seat upgrades or route changes, may be subject to fare rules, availability, and associated fees or fare differences. Discuss these details with the airline’s representative before making any decisions.
- Loyalty Program: If you are a member of Air Serbia’s frequent flyer program or have elite status, inquire about any benefits or perks related to seat upgrades or flight changes that may be available to you.
Payment and Confirmation:
- If you decide to proceed with a seat upgrade or route change and there are associated fees, you will need to provide payment information to complete the transaction. Ensure that you receive confirmation of the changes made to your booking.
Review New Itinerary:
- After any changes are made to your booking, review your updated itinerary, including seat assignments and flight details, to ensure they meet your preferences and requirements.
How To Make Payments To Air Serbia Airlines At John F. Kennedy International Airport
To make payments to Air Serbia Airlines at John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), you can follow these general steps:
Visit the Air Serbia Ticket Counter:
- Locate the Air Serbia ticket counter or assistance staff desk at JFK Airport. The exact location may vary depending on the terminal and the airline’s operations at JFK. Look for airport signage or ask airport staff for directions to the Air Serbia counter.
Provide Booking Information:
- Approach the airline staff at the ticket counter and provide them with your booking information. This typically includes your reservation number, ticket number, or other relevant details. Be prepared to show identification, such as your passport.
- Inform the airline staff about the purpose of your payment. This could be for various reasons, such as purchasing a ticket, paying for additional baggage, making changes to your reservation, or settling fees related to your booking.
- Air Serbia Airlines typically accepts various payment methods, including credit cards (such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express), cash (if applicable), and sometimes other forms of payment like debit cards or traveler’s checks. Check with the airline staff regarding the accepted payment methods.
Confirm and Receive Receipt:
- Once you have made the payment, ask for a receipt or confirmation of the transaction. This is important for your records and to verify the payment.
Review the Transaction:
- Take a moment to review the details of the transaction, including the amount paid and the services or products for which you have made the payment. Ensure that everything is accurate and to your satisfaction.
- Keep all documentation related to the payment, including the receipt and any other paperwork provided by Air Serbia. This documentation may be necessary for future reference or for addressing any issues that may arise.
FAQ – New York City INTL Airport Air Serbia Airline
What Is Air Serbia Airlines Office Address At John F. Kennedy International Airport ?
The Air Serbia Airlines office at John F. Kennedy International Airport is located at JFK International Airport, Terminal 7, Jamaica, NY 11430, USA
Does Air Serbia Airlines Fly From New York JFK Airport?
Air Serbia does not operate direct flights from New York John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) to Belgrade, Serbia. However, airline routes and schedules can change, so it’s possible that Air Serbia may have introduced new routes or resumed service to JFK Airport since that time.
Is JFK Airport A Air Serbia Hub?
No, John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) is not a hub for Air Serbia. Air Serbia’s primary hub is Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport (BEG), which is located in Belgrade, Serbia. Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport serves as the main base of operations for Air Serbia, and the airline operates the majority of its flights to and from this airport.
Is There A Air Serbia Lounge In KJFK New York CityAirport ?
Air Serbia does not have its own dedicated lounge at John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) in New York City. However, airline lounge facilities can change over time, and new lounges may be established or existing ones may be updated.
What Terminal Does Air Serbia Fly Out Of In JFK Airport ?
Air Serbia operated its flights to and from John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) in New York out of Terminal 4. However, airline operations and terminal assignments can change, so I strongly recommend verifying the most up-to-date information regarding Air Serbia’s terminal at JFK Airport by checking the airline’s official website or contacting Air Serbia directly.
How Early Should I Arrive At Kennedy International Airport For Air Serbia Check-in ?
It’s generally recommended to arrive at John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) well in advance of your Air Serbia flight’s departure time. The exact timing can vary depending on several factors, including the airline’s policies, your destination, and whether you have already checked in online.