Terminal Of All Nippon Airways – ANA Airline Ohare Airport (ORD)
All Nippon Airways (ANA) operates out of Terminal 1 at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, Illinois. Terminal 1 is known as the “United Airlines Terminal” and is used by various airlines, including ANA.
ANA passengers departing from O’Hare International Airport should check-in and proceed to the designated gates within Terminal 1. The terminal provides various facilities and amenities to cater to travelers, such as shops, restaurants, and lounges.
Arrival Terminal : Terminal 1,2 ,5
Departure Terminal Terminal 1,2
About All Nippon Airways – ANA Airline Ohare International Airport
All Nippon Airways (ANA) is a Japanese airline that operates flights to and from O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, Illinois. ANA is known for its extensive domestic and international route network, offering flights to various destinations around the world. At O’Hare International Airport, ANA operates out of Terminal 1, also known as the "United Airlines Terminal." Terminal 1 is the main terminal at ORD and is used by several airlines, including United Airlines and its Star Alliance partners like ANA. Passengers flying with ANA should check-in at the designated ANA counters within Terminal 1 and proceed through security to reach their departure gates. The terminal offers a range of amenities, including shops, restaurants, and lounges, to enhance the travel experience. It’s important to note that while ANA operates out of Terminal 1 at O’Hare International Airport, specific gates and facilities may be subject to change.
FACTS and Information Chicago Airport
|O’Hare International Airport
|four passenger terminals, numbered 1, 2, 3 and 5
|10000 W Balmoral Ave, Chicago, IL 60666, United States
|Distance From Main City
|17 Miles (27 km) From Chicago
|246 Destinations and 48 Countries
|Open For Commercial Flights
|Airport Time Zone
|23 September 1973
|WORLD AREA CODE
|Length Of Runway
Ticket Booking Counter All Nippon Airways – ANA Airline At Chicago Airport
Ticket booking counter for All Nippon Airways (ANA) at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, Illinois, is located in Terminal 1. Terminal 1 is known as the "United Airlines Terminal" and is used by various airlines, including ANA.
To find the ticket booking counter for ANA, you can follow these general steps:
- Arrive at O’Hare International Airport: Make your way to the airport and head to Terminal 1.
- Enter Terminal 1: Follow the signs or instructions to enter Terminal 1.
- Locate the ANA check-in area: Look for signs or ask airport staff for directions to the check-in area designated for ANA. This is where you can find the ticket booking counter.
- Approach the ANA counter: Once you locate the ANA check-in area, approach the counter and speak with the airline’s representative. They will be able to assist you with ticket bookings and any other related inquiries.
ORD Airport Check In All Nippon Airways – ANA Airline
When checking in for an All Nippon Airways (ANA) flight at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, Illinois, you can follow these steps:
- Arrive at the airport in advance: Make sure to arrive at O’Hare International Airport with sufficient time before your scheduled flight departure. Allow ample time to complete the check-in process, pass through security, and reach your gate.
- Terminal 1: ANA operates out of Terminal 1 at ORD. Once you enter the terminal, look for signage or information screens directing you to the ANA check-in area.
Check-in options: ANA provides several check-in options, including online check-in, mobile check-in, self-service kiosks, and traditional check-in counters. Choose the option that best suits your preferences and the availability of services.
a. Online check-in: Visit the ANA website or use their mobile app to check-in online. Online check-in typically opens 24 hours before the scheduled departure time. After completing the online check-in process, you can download and print your boarding pass or obtain a mobile boarding pass if available.
b. Self-service kiosks: If you prefer a more traditional check-in process at the airport, self-service kiosks are typically available near the check-in area. Follow the on-screen instructions to check-in and print your boarding pass.
c. Check-in counters: If you are unable to check-in online or prefer to interact with an airline representative, proceed to the ANA check-in counters in Terminal 1. Provide your travel documents, such as your passport and itinerary, to the airline representative. They will assist you with the check-in process, issue your boarding pass, and handle any necessary luggage check-in.
- Baggage drop-off: If you have checked baggage, you will need to drop it off at the designated area after obtaining your boarding pass. Follow the instructions provided by the airline representative or signage to ensure your baggage is properly checked in.
All Nippon Airways – ANA Airline Chicago Illinois Airport Lounges
All Nippon Airways (ANA) operates the ANA Suite Lounge and ANA Lounge at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, Illinois. These lounges provide a comfortable and relaxing environment for eligible ANA passengers. The ANA Suite Lounge is available to ANA First Class passengers, ANA Diamond Service members, and Star Alliance First Class passengers. It offers premium amenities, including dining options, a bar, shower facilities, and workspaces. The ANA Lounge is accessible to ANA Business Class passengers, ANA Premium Economy Class passengers, ANA Star Alliance Gold members, and Star Alliance Business Class passengers. The lounge provides various amenities, such as complimentary beverages and snacks, Wi-Fi, and comfortable seating. Both lounges are located in Terminal 1 at O’Hare International Airport, the terminal that ANA operates from. The exact locations within Terminal 1 may vary, so it’s advisable to check with ANA or consult airport signage for the specific directions to the lounges.
All Nippon Airways – ANA Flights Available From Airport ORD To Other Locations
|San Francisco (SFO)
|San Antonio (SAT)
|Los Angeles (LAX)
|Des Moines (DSM)
|Saint Louis (STL)
|New Orleans (MSY)
|Sao Paulo (GRU)
|Grand Rapids (GRR)
|Greensboro/High Point (GSO)
|New York (LGA)
|San Francisco (SFO)
|Kansas City (MCI)
All Nippon Airways – ANA Flights No. To And From Ohare Chicago Illinois Airport
Lost and Found Contact All Nippon Airways – ANA Airline Ohare International Airport
To contact All Nippon Airways (ANA) regarding lost and found items at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, Illinois, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the ANA website: Go to the ANA website and navigate to the "Contact Us" or "Customer Service" section. Look for information related to lost and found.
- Contact ANA : Use the contact information provided on their website to reach out to ANA’s service. You can typically find phone numbers, email addresses, or online contact forms to report lost items.
When reporting a lost item, be prepared to provide detailed information about the item, including a description, any identifying marks, the date and flight number of your journey, and your contact information.
Baggage Claim All Nippon Airways – ANA Airline Ohare International Airport
When arriving at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, Illinois, and flying with All Nippon Airways (ANA), you can follow these steps to claim your baggage:
- Deplane and proceed to the designated terminal: After disembarking from your ANA flight, follow the signs or directions to the terminal building. ANA operates out of Terminal 1 at O’Hare International Airport.
- Clear immigration and customs: Proceed through the immigration checkpoint and present your passport and any required travel documents. After immigration, proceed to the customs area and follow the instructions given by the customs officers.
- Locate the baggage claim area: Once you have cleared customs, follow the signage or ask airport staff for directions to the baggage claim area within Terminal 1. This is where you will retrieve your checked baggage.
- Identify your baggage carousel: Look for information screens or overhead displays indicating the assigned carousel for your flight. These displays typically show flight numbers and corresponding carousel numbers.
- Wait for your baggage: Proceed to the designated carousel and wait for your checked baggage to arrive. Baggage carousels rotate, displaying the flight numbers associated with the arriving bags. Keep an eye out for your flight number and listen for announcements.
- Collect your baggage: Once your bags arrive on the carousel, identify your luggage by its tags or other distinguishing features. Remove your bags from the carousel and ensure you have all your belongings.
Seat Upgrade Or Route Change All Nippon Airways – ANA Airline ORD Chicago Airport
To request a seat upgrade or inquire about a route change with All Nippon Airways (ANA) at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, Illinois, you can take the following steps:
- Visit the ANA website: Go to the ANA website and navigate to the "Manage Booking" or "My Reservations" section. Sign in using your reservation details or booking reference number.
- Check your booking: Once logged in, locate your booking and check if there are any available options for seat upgrades or route changes. ANA may offer these options depending on the fare class, availability, and specific rules of your ticket.
- Contact ANA service: If you do not find the desired options or need further assistance, you can contact ANA’s customer service directly. Look for the contact information provided on their website, such as phone numbers or email addresses. Explain your request and inquire about the possibilities for a seat upgrade or route change. They will guide you through the process and provide you with any available options or information.
- Visit the ANA counter at ORD: Alternatively, you can visit the ANA counter at O’Hare International Airport in Terminal 1. Speak with an ANA representative in person and discuss your request for a seat upgrade or route change. They will assist you based on availability and the airline’s policies.
Collect Boarding Pass at Ohare International Airport All Nippon Airways – ANA Airline
To collect your boarding pass for an All Nippon Airways (ANA) flight at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, Illinois, you can follow these steps:
- Online check-in: Before heading to the airport, it is recommended to check-in online through the ANA website or mobile app. Online check-in typically opens 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
- Mobile boarding pass: After completing the online check-in process, you will have the option to receive a mobile boarding pass on your smartphone. Make sure to have the boarding pass accessible on your device.
- Print your boarding pass: If you prefer a physical boarding pass, you can choose to print it at home after completing the online check-in process. Ensure you have access to a printer and the necessary boarding pass paper.
- Proceed to the airport: Arrive at O’Hare International Airport with sufficient time before your flight departure, considering factors such as security procedures and potential queues.
- Baggage drop-off (if applicable): If you have checked baggage, proceed to the designated bag drop area and follow the instructions provided by ANA staff. They will assist you with tagging your bags and ensure they are properly checked in.
- Security check: After completing the baggage drop-off (if applicable), proceed through the security checkpoint, following the instructions and guidelines provided by the airport staff.
- Boarding pass verification: Once you pass through security, make your way to the departure gate for your flight. ANA staff will be present at the gate to verify your boarding pass before boarding the aircraft. Present your printed boarding pass or have your mobile boarding pass ready for scanning.
If you were unable to complete online check-in or print your boarding pass beforehand, you can still collect your boarding pass at the airport by following the steps above and proceeding to an ANA check-in counter or kiosk within O’Hare International Airport’s Terminal 1. ANA staff will assist you with check-in and provide your boarding pass.
How To Make Payments To All Nippon Airways – ANA Airline At Chicago ORD Airport
To make payments to All Nippon Airways (ANA) at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, Illinois, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the ANA counter: Locate the ANA counter in Terminal 1 at O’Hare International Airport. The counter is where you can speak with an ANA representative for various services, including making payments.
- Inform the representative: Approach the counter and inform the ANA representative that you need to make a payment. They will guide you through the payment process and provide you with the necessary information.
- Provide booking details: Be prepared to provide the representative with your booking reference number, flight details, and any other relevant information they may require to process the payment accurately.
- Choose a payment method: ANA at ORD should accept various payment methods, including credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), debit cards, and cash. Confirm with the representative which payment methods are accepted.
- Complete the payment: Follow the instructions provided by the representative to complete the payment. If paying by credit or debit card, you may need to present the physical card for verification.
FAQ – Chicago INTL Airport All Nippon Airways – ANA Airline
All Nippon Airways – ANA Airlines Ohare Chicago Airport Address?
All Nippon Airways (ANA) operations at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, Illinois, is as follows: All Nippon Airways (ANA) Terminal 1, Concourse C 10000 W O’Hare Ave Chicago, IL 60666 United States
Does Ohare Chicago Airport Shutdown Today?
To check the status of O’Hare Airport, including any closures or disruptions, it is best to refer to official sources such as the airport’s website, local news outlets, or contact the airport directly
Is Ohare Chicago A All Nippon Airways – ANA Hub?
No, O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, Illinois, is not a hub for All Nippon Airways (ANA). ANA is a Japanese airline, and its main hub is Narita International Airport (NRT) in Tokyo, Japan. Narita International Airport serves as the primary base for ANA, where it operates a large number of domestic and international flights.
Does Ohare Chicago Airport Have A All Nippon Airways – ANA Lounges?
All Nippon Airways (ANA) operates ANA Suites Lounges and ANA Lounges at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, Illinois. These lounges provide a range of amenities and services to eligible ANA passengers.
What Terminal Is All Nippon Airways – ANA Airlines At Ohare Chicago Airport?
All Nippon Airways (ANA) operates from Terminal 1 at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, Illinois. Terminal 1, also known as the "Concourse B" or "United Airlines Terminal," is primarily used by United Airlines but also serves as the location for ANA flights.
How early should I get to the Ohare Chicago Airport?
It is generally recommended to arrive at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, Illinois at least 2 to 3 hours prior to your domestic flight departure time. For international flights, it is advisable to arrive at least 3 to 4 hours in advance