Terminal Of American Airline Ohare Airport (ORD)
The American Airlines terminal at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) is Terminal 3. It is one of the major terminals at the airport and serves as the hub for American Airlines and its regional affiliate American Eagle. Terminal 3 at O’Hare Airport is divided into two concourses: Concourse G and Concourse H. Concourse G primarily handles domestic flights, while Concourse H is used for both domestic and international flights. Within Terminal 3, you’ll find a variety of amenities, including ticketing counters, baggage claim areas, security checkpoints, airline lounges, shops, restaurants, and other passenger services.
Arrival Terminal : Terminal 3
Departure Terminal Terminal 3
About American Airline Ohare International Airport
American Airlines is one of the major airlines operating at O’Hare International Airport (ORD), which is located in Chicago, Illinois. O’Hare Airport is one of the busiest airports in the United States and serves as a major hub for American Airlines. As a hub for American Airlines, O’Hare Airport offers a wide range of domestic and international flights to various destinations. American Airlines operates from Terminal 3 at O’Hare, which is dedicated to their operations. American Airlines provides numerous services and amenities to passengers at O’Hare Airport. These include ticketing and check-in counters, self-service kiosks, baggage services, lounges, and a variety of dining and shopping options. Additionally, American Airlines offers various flight options and classes, including First Class, Business Class, Premium Economy, and Economy Class, to cater to different passenger preferences and travel needs.
FACTS and Information Chicago Airport
|Airport Name||O’Hare International Airport|
|Terminals||four passenger terminals, numbered 1, 2, 3 and 5|
|Airport Address||10000 W Balmoral Ave, Chicago, IL 60666, United States|
|Distance From Main City||17 Miles (27 km) From Chicago|
|Total Flights||246 Destinations and 48 Countries|
|Status||Open For Commercial Flights|
|Airport Time Zone||CDT (GMT-5)|
|Contact Number||+1 800-832-6352|
|Land Area||7,200 Acres|
|Activation date||23 September 1973|
|WORLD AREA CODE||67|
|Length Of Runway||3,350 metres|
Ticket Booking Counter American Airline At Chicago Airport
At Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD), American Airlines has ticket booking counters located in Terminal 3. When you arrive at Terminal 3, you will find American Airlines ticketing and check-in counters where you can purchase tickets or make changes to your existing reservations.
The exact location of the American Airlines ticket counters may vary within Terminal 3, so it’s recommended to look for signage or ask airport staff for directions upon arrival. The airport staff will be able to guide you to the specific location of the American Airlines ticketing counters.
Alternatively, you can also make ticket bookings or changes online through the American Airlines website or by contacting their customer service. Online booking is a convenient option that allows you to select flights, choose seats, and make payments without having to visit the airport in person.
ORD Airport Check In American Airline
For American Airlines flights departing from Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD), the check-in process typically takes place at Terminal 3. Here’s a general overview of the check-in options available:
- Terminal Check-In: American Airlines provides traditional check-in counters at Terminal 3. Simply locate the American Airlines check-in area within the terminal and approach one of the designated counters. A representative will assist you with the check-in process, including issuing boarding passes, checking baggage, and answering any questions you may have.
- Self-Service Kiosks: American Airlines also offers self-service kiosks located throughout Terminal 3. These kiosks allow you to check in for your flight, select seats, print boarding passes, and even pay for any baggage fees if necessary. Simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete the check-in process.
- Mobile Check-In: American Airlines provides a mobile app that allows you to check in for your flight directly from your smartphone. Using the app, you can access your reservation, select seats, and obtain your mobile boarding pass. This option is convenient if you prefer to avoid waiting in line and have a digital copy of your boarding pass readily available.
American Airline Chicago Illinois Airport Lounges
American Airlines operates several lounges at Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Illinois. These lounges provide additional comfort, amenities, and services for eligible passengers. Here are the American Airlines lounges at ORD:
Admirals Club: The Admirals Club is American Airlines’ premium lounge brand. At ORD, there are two Admirals Club locations:
- Admirals Club Terminal 3, Concourse G: This lounge is located near Gate G8 and is accessible to passengers flying from Concourse G.
- Admirals Club Terminal 3, Concourse H/K: This lounge is situated near Gate K19 and is accessible to passengers flying from Concourse H or K.
- Flagship Lounge: The Flagship Lounge is American Airlines’ top-tier lounge offering, featuring enhanced amenities and services. At ORD, the Flagship Lounge is located in Terminal 3, Concourse H/K, near Gate K19. It provides an elevated experience for eligible international and transcontinental passengers.
- Flagship First Dining: Exclusive to American Airlines’ Flagship First passengers, the Flagship First Dining offers a premium dining experience before your flight. At ORD, the Flagship First Dining is located in Terminal 3, Concourse H/K, near Gate K19.
American Flights Available From Airport ORD To Other Locations
|Phoenix (PHX)||Newark (EWR)||Minneapolis (MSP)||Rome (FCO)|
|San Diego (SAN)||Grand Rapids (GRR)||Portland (PWM)||Barcelona (BCN)|
|Las Vegas (LAS)||Louisville (SDF)||Miami (MIA)||Doha (DOH)|
|Seattle (SEA)||New York (LGA)||Burlington (BTV)||Rapid City (RAP)|
|Sacramento (SMF)||Detroit (DTW)||Springfield (SPI)||Tampa (TPA)|
|Los Angeles (LAX)||Marquette (MQT)||Huntsville (HSV)||El Paso (ELP)|
|San Francisco (SFO)||Flint (FNT)||Orlando (MCO)||New Orleans (MSY)|
|Madison (MSN)||Kansas City (MCI)||Little Rock (LIT)||Athens (ATH)|
|Peoria (PIA)||Kalamazoo (AZO)||Oklahoma City (OKC)||Amman (AMM)|
|Pittsburgh (PIT)||Nashville (BNA)||Fort Wayne (FWA)||Billings (BIL)|
|Bloomington (BMI)||Omaha (OMA)||New York (JFK)||Aspen (ASE)|
|Cedar Rapids (CID)||Des Moines (DSM)||Albany (ALB)||Fort Myers (RSW)|
|Lansing (LAN)||Lexington (LEX)||Syracuse (SYR)||Helsinki (HEL)|
|Baltimore (BWI)||Memphis (MEM)||Bentonville (XNA)||Cancun (CUN)|
|Moline (MLI)||Springfield (SGF)||Knoxville (TYS)||Missoula (MSO)|
|Traverse City (TVC)||Manchester (MHT)||Columbia (CAE)||Albuquerque (ABQ)|
|Anchorage (ANC)||Sioux Falls (FSD)||Wichita (ICT)||Tucson (TUS)|
|Boston (BOS)||Appleton (ATW)||Richmond (RIC)||Quebec (YQB)|
|Champaign (CMI)||Columbus (CMH)||Tokyo (HND)||Paris (CDG)|
|Wausau (CWA)||Columbia (COU)||San Juan (SJU)||San Jose Cabo (SJD)|
|Greenville (GSP)||La Crosse (LSE)||Waterloo (ALO)||Calgary (YYC)|
|Green Bay (GRB)||Milwaukee (MKE)||Salt Lake City (SLC)||Montego Bay (MBJ)|
|Indianapolis (IND)||Dayton (DAY)||Dublin (DUB)||Punta Cana (PUJ)|
|Saint Louis (STL)||Akron (CAK)||London (LHR)||Kalispell (FCA)|
|Buffalo (BUF)||Raleigh/Durham (RDU)||Chicago (ORD)||Portland (PDX)|
|Greensboro/High Point (GSO)||Westchester County (HPN)||Belgrade (BZN)|
|Atlanta (ATL)||Manistee (MBL)||Middletown (MDT)||Jackson (JAC)|
|Washington (DCA)||Jacksonville (JAX)||Myrtle Beach (MYR)||Vancouver (YVR)|
|Norfolk (ORF)||Charlotte (CLT)||Charleston (CHS)||Wilkes-Barre (AVP)|
|Cleveland (CLE)||Austin (AUS)||Montreal (YUL)||Bangor (BGR)|
|Philadelphia (PHL)||Hartford (BDL)||Wilmington (ILM)||Savannah (SAV)|
|Cincinnati (CVG)||Providence (PVD)||Santa Ana (SNA)||Hilton Head (HHH)|
|Fargo (FAR)||San Antonio (SAT)||Asheville (AVL)||Pensacola (PNS)|
|Toronto (YYZ)||Tulsa (TUL)||Madrid (MAD)||Fort Walton Beach (VPS)|
|Rochester (RST)||Rochester (ROC)||Houston (IAH)||Sarasota (SRQ)|
|Dallas (DFW)||Denver (DEN)||Birmingham (BHM)||Nantucket (ACK)|
|Panama City (ECP)||Martha’s Vineyard (MVY)|
|Guatemala City (GUA)|
American Flights No. To And From Ohare Chicago Illinois Airport
Lost and Found Contact American Airline Ohare International Airport
If you have lost an item at Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD) and believe it may be in the possession of American Airlines, you can contact their Lost and Found department for assistance. Here are the contact details for American Airlines Lost and Found at ORD:
American Airlines Lost and Found at O’Hare International Airport: Phone: +1 (773) 686-2385
It’s recommended to contact the Lost and Found department as soon as possible to report your lost item and provide them with relevant details such as a description of the item, the date and location it was lost, and any unique identifiers. They will be able to assist you with the next steps, including checking if your item has been found and providing instructions on how to retrieve it.
Baggage Claim American Airline Ohare International Airport
he baggage claim area for American Airlines at Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD) is located in Terminal 3. After disembarking from your flight, follow the signs directing you to the baggage claim area.
Once you reach the baggage claim area, look for the monitors or signage indicating the carousel assigned to your flight. These carousels rotate, displaying flight numbers and corresponding airlines, so pay attention to find the correct carousel for your flight operated by American Airlines.
Once you identify the carousel, wait for your luggage to arrive. Baggage handlers will unload the bags from the aircraft and place them on the carousel for passengers to retrieve. It’s a good idea to keep your baggage claim tag or receipt handy, as it may contain important information that can help identify your bags.
Seat Upgrade Or Route Change American Airline ORD Chicago Airport
If you would like to request a seat upgrade or make a route change for your American Airlines flight departing from Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD), there are a few options available to you:
- Online or Mobile App: Visit the American Airlines website or use their mobile app to manage your booking. Log in to your account or retrieve your reservation using your confirmation number and passenger details. From there, you can explore available seat upgrade options or request a route change if permitted for your fare type. The website or app will provide step-by-step instructions on how to proceed with the changes.
- Contact American Airlines Customer Service: Reach out to American Airlines’ customer service directly to inquire about seat upgrades or route changes. You can contact them via phone, email, or through their social media channels. Explain your request and provide them with your reservation details. The customer service representative will guide you through the available options, associated costs (if any), and assist you in making the desired changes.
- Airport Counter or Lounge: If you prefer to make changes in person, you can visit the American Airlines ticket counter at Chicago O’Hare Airport or inquire at the Admirals Club lounge. Speak to the customer service representative or lounge staff to discuss your seat upgrade or route change request. They will assist you and provide you with the available options and any applicable fees or restrictions.
Collect Boarding Pass at Ohare International Airport American Airline
At Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD), there are several options available to collect your boarding pass for an American Airlines flight. Here’s how you can do it:
- Online Check-In: Before arriving at the airport, you can check in for your American Airlines flight online through the American Airlines website or mobile app. During the online check-in process, you will have the option to obtain a digital boarding pass that you can save on your mobile device or print out. If you choose the digital boarding pass, you can scan it at the security checkpoint and gate for boarding.
- Self-Service Kiosks: American Airlines provides self-service check-in kiosks located in Terminal 3 at O’Hare Airport. These kiosks allow you to check in for your flight, select seats, and print boarding passes. Simply follow the on-screen instructions, enter your flight details or booking reference, and the kiosk will print your boarding pass.
- Ticket Counter: If you prefer to check in with the assistance of an American Airlines representative, you can visit the American Airlines ticket counter at Terminal 3. Approach one of the designated counters, provide your flight details and identification, and the representative will assist you with the check-in process. They will print your boarding pass for you.
How To Make Payments To American Airline At Chicago ORD Airport
To make payments to American Airlines at Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD), you have several options available:
- Online: Before arriving at the airport, you can make payments online through the American Airlines website. Log in to your account or access your reservation using your confirmation number and passenger details. Navigate to the payment section, where you can enter your payment information, such as credit card details, to complete the transaction. This option is convenient if you need to pay for additional services or fees associated with your booking.
- Self-Service Kiosks: American Airlines provides self-service kiosks at O’Hare Airport. These kiosks allow you to manage your reservation, including making payments. Simply follow the on-screen instructions, select the payment option, and enter your payment details as prompted. This option is suitable for quick and convenient payment processing at the airport.
- Ticket Counter: If you prefer to make payments in person, you can visit the American Airlines ticket counter at ORD. Approach one of the designated counters, explain your payment requirement to the representative, and provide the necessary payment information. They will assist you in completing the payment transaction.
FAQ – Chicago INTL Airport American Airline
American Airlines Ohare Chicago Airport Address?
The address for American Airlines at Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD) is as follows:American Airlines Terminal 3, O’Hare International Airport 10000 W O’Hare Ave Chicago, IL 60666 United State
Does Ohare Chicago Airport Shutdown Today?
Cannot confirm whether Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD) is shut down today or provide information on its current operational status
Is Ohare Chicago A American Hub?
Yes, Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD) is a major hub for American Airlines. American Airlines operates a significant number of flights and maintains a large presence at ORD. It is one of American Airlines’ primary hubs, along with Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) and Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT). As a hub, ORD serves as a central connection point for many domestic and international flights operated by American Airlines and its regional affiliate, American Eagle.
Does Ohare Chicago Airport Have A American Lounges?
Yes, Atlanta has multiple American Sky Club locations at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL). In fact, Atlanta is home to the largest American Sky Club in the world, located in Concourse F of the airport.
What Terminal Is American Airlines At Ohare Chicago Airport?
American Airlines operates primarily out of Terminal 3 at Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD). Terminal 3 is dedicated to American Airlines and is the main terminal for their operations at ORD
How early should I get to the Ohare Chicago Airport?
It is generally recommended to arrive at Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD) at least two hours prior to domestic flights and three hours prior to international flights. However, the specific recommended arrival time can vary depending on factors such as the airline you’re flying with, the time of day, the day of the week, and any specific requirements or circumstances related to your travel