Avianca Airlines Terminal Boston Airport (BOS)
Avianca Airlines uses Terminal E at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) for both arrivals and departures. Some flights labeled as Avianca are codeshare flights operated by other Airlines.Avianca Airlines operates international flights from various terminals at different airports, including Boston Logan International Airport (BOS). However, the specific terminal information can vary based on factors like the destination and route.
Arrival Terminal : Terminal B and Terminal E
Departure Terminal Terminal B and Terminal E
About Avianca Airlines (AV) Logan International Airport
Avianca Airlines operates flights out of Boston Logan International Airport (BOS). Avianca Airlines (AV) is the largest airline in Colombia and operates flights to over 100 destinations in Latin America, the Caribbean, Europe, and the United States. The airline’s flights to Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) arrive and depart from Terminal E. Avianca offers a variety of classes of service, including Economy, Premium Economy, and Business Class. Passengers in Economy class can expect comfortable seats, free snacks and drinks, and in-flight entertainment. Passengers in Premium Economy class can expect wider seats, more legroom, and priority boarding. Passengers in Business Class can expect lie-flat seats, meals served on china, and access to the airport lounge. Avianca also offers a variety of add-on services, such as checked baggage, seat selection, and in-flight Wi-Fi. Passengers can book these services online, at the airport, or through the Avianca app.
FACTS and Information Logan Boston MA Airport
|Boston Logan International Airport
|3 Names are A, B, and C Terminals
|One Harborside Dr Suite 200S, East Boston, MA 02128, United States
|Distance From Main City
|3 Miles /4.8 Km From Downtown Boston
|139 Destinations With 39 International (Country ) And 83 Domestic Flights
|Open For Commercial Flights
|Airport Time Zone
|EDT (GMT -04:00)
|September 8, 192
|WORLD AREA CODE
|Length Of Runway
|2,557 feet to 10,081 feet
Boston Airport Ticket Booking Counter Avianca Airline
Avianca Airlines does not have a dedicated ticket booking counter at Boston Logan International Airport. You can check in for your Avianca Airlines flight at the common check-in counters in Terminal E. The check-in counters open 3 hours before your flight departure time.
BOS Airport Check In Avianca Airline
You can check in for your Avianca Airlines flight online beginning 48 hours before your flight. To do this, go to the Avianca website and enter your reservation information. You will then be able to check in for your flight and choose your seat.
If you are unable to check in online, you can also check in at the airport. The check-in counters at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) open 3 hours before your flight departure time. The check-in counters for Avianca Airlines are located in Terminal E.
Here are the steps on how to check in for your Avianca Airlines flight at BOS Airport:
- Go to the Avianca website and enter your reservation information.
- Click on the "Check in" button.
- Enter your passport information and other required details.
- Choose your seat.
- Print your boarding pass or save it to your mobile device.
If you are traveling with checked baggage, you will need to check it in at the airport. The baggage drop counters open 2 hours before your flight departure time. The baggage drop counters for Avianca Airlines are located in Terminal E.
Here are the steps on how to check in your baggage for your Avianca Airlines flight at BOS Airport:
- Go to the baggage drop counters in Terminal E.
- Present your boarding pass and passport.
- Indicate the number of bags you are checking in.
- Weigh your bags and pay the baggage fee, if applicable.
- Activate your bag tags.
- Drop off your bags.
Avianca Airline Boston Massachusetts Airport Lounges
Avianca Airlines does not have its own dedicated lounge at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS). However, airline lounges and their availability can change over time, so You have to Check with Avianca directly or visiting the airport’s official website for the latest information on lounge access for Avianca passengers at Boston Airport.
It’s possible that Avianca might have partnerships with other airline lounges or offer lounge access through certain credit cards or frequent flyer programs. Contacting Avianca’s assistance staff or checking their website for any updates on lounge access for their passengers at Boston Logan International Airport would provide you with the most accurate and current information.
Avianca Flights Available From Airport BOS To Other Locations
|San Salvador (SAL)
Avianca Flights No. To And From Logan Boston MA Airport
Lost and Found Contact Avianca Airline Logan International Airport
if you have lost an item on an Avianca flight or at Logan International Airport (BOS), you can follow these general steps to retrieve your lost item:
- Contact Avianca Airlines: Reach out to Avianca Airlines directly to report your lost item. You can visit their official website or call their assistance staff for assistance. They should be able to guide you on the process to report and recover your lost item.
- Contact Logan International Airport Lost and Found: If you believe you lost your item at the airport, you can contact Logan International Airport’s Lost and Found department. They may have a centralized system for handling lost items within the airport terminals. You can visit the airport’s official website for contact information or call their information line for assistance.
- Visit the Airport in Person: If you are at the airport or if it’s feasible for you to visit, consider going to the Lost and Found office at the airport. They can provide you with information on any items that have been turned in and assist you in the recovery process.
- File a Lost Item Report: Most airlines and airports have a formal process for reporting lost items. This often involves filling out a form with detailed information about the lost item. Make sure to provide accurate details to help them locate your item more effectively.
Baggage Claim Avianca Airline Logan KBOS Airport
Avianca Airlines likely used Terminal E at Logan International Airport (BOS) for their operations. Baggage claim areas are typically located in the arrivals section of the respective terminals.
If you are looking for baggage claim information for Avianca Airlines at Logan International Airport, I recommend doing the following:
- Check Avianca’s Website: Visit Avianca’s official website and look for information about their operations and baggage claim procedures at Logan International Airport.
- Logan International Airport’s Website: Visit Logan International Airport’s official website and look for information related to Avianca Airlines, including terminal and baggage claim details.
- Contact Avianca Airlines: Reach out to Avianca Airlines’ assistance staff for specific instructions on where to claim your baggage upon arrival at Logan International Airport.
- Contact the Airport: You can also contact Logan International Airport’s assistance staff or information desk for guidance on baggage claim for Avianca flights.
Seat Upgrade Or Route Change Avianca Airline BOS Boston Airport
To inquire about seat upgrades or route changes with Avianca Airlines at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS), you should follow these steps:
- Contact Avianca assistance staff: Reach out to Avianca Airlines’ assistance staff department. You can do this by visiting their official website and looking for contact information, including phone numbers or email addresses. Explain your request for a seat upgrade or route change and ask about the available options, costs, and procedures.
- Visit the Avianca Counter at the Airport: If you’re at the airport or prefer speaking in person, you can visit the Avianca Airlines counter at the airport. Representatives there should be able to assist you with your request and provide information on available upgrades or route changes.
- Check Online: Depending on your booking and fare class, Avianca might offer the option to manage your booking and make changes online through their website. Log in to your Avianca account and navigate to the "Manage Booking" section to see if seat upgrades or route changes are available.
- Frequent Flyer Program: If you are a member of Avianca’s frequent flyer program or loyalty program, you might have access to special offers or options for seat upgrades. Check your program benefits or contact Avianca’s assistance staff to inquire about any available upgrades.
- Terms and Conditions: Keep in mind that seat upgrades and route changes are subject to availability and may come with associated fees or charges. Be sure to review Avianca’s terms and conditions for changes and upgrades before making a decision.
Collect Boarding Pass at Boston MA Airport Avianca Airline
To collect your boarding pass at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) for an Avianca Airlines flight, you can follow these general steps:
- Check-in Online: Many airlines, including Avianca, offer online check-in, allowing you to check in and obtain your boarding pass before arriving at the airport. This can usually be done on the airline’s website or mobile app. Be sure to check Avianca’s specific online check-in process and the time window during which it is available.
- Mobile App: If you’ve checked in online, you can often save your boarding pass to your smartphone using the airline’s mobile app. This electronic boarding pass can be scanned at security checkpoints and the boarding gate.
- Print at Home: Some airlines allow you to print your boarding pass at home after checking in online. You can then bring the printed boarding pass with you to the airport.
- Kiosk Check-In: If you haven’t checked in online or prefer a physical boarding pass, you can use self-service kiosks at the airport. Look for Avianca’s kiosks in the terminal. Follow the on-screen instructions to retrieve your booking and print your boarding pass.
- Counter Check-In: If you’re unable to check in online or at a kiosk, you can visit the Avianca Airlines check-in counter at the airport. Present your identification and flight details to the airline staff, and they will assist you with the check-in process and provide you with your boarding pass.
- Travel Documents: When checking in, you will typically need your passport, booking reference number, and any necessary visas, depending on your destination. Make sure you have all the required travel documents on hand.
How To Make Payments To Avianca Airline At Boston BOS Airport
making payments to Avianca Airlines at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) would typically involve the following steps:
- Ticket Purchase: If you are purchasing a ticket at the airport, you can approach the Avianca Airlines ticket counter or sales desk at the terminal. Provide your travel details, preferred flight, and payment information. They will assist you with the ticket purchase process, including accepting payment.
- Accepted Payment Methods: Avianca Airlines at the airport would likely accept various forms of payment, including credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, etc.), cash, and potentially debit cards. Keep in mind that specific accepted payment methods may vary, so it’s a good idea to confirm with Avianca directly before your visit.
- Receipt and Confirmation: Once your payment is processed, you should receive a receipt and confirmation of your booking. Make sure to keep this documentation for your records.
- Online Payment: In some cases, you might need to make a payment online before arriving at the airport, especially if you’re managing an existing booking or making changes. You can log in to your Avianca account on their official website and navigate to the payment section to settle any outstanding charges.
FAQ – Boston INTL Airport Avianca Airline
What Is Avianca Airlines Office Address At Logan Boston Airport ?
Avianca Airlines does not have its own dedicated office address at Logan Boston Airport (BOS). Instead, airlines typically operate from their respective terminals within the airport.
Does Avianca Airlines Fly From Boston Airport?
Avianca Airlines does operate flights from Boston Logan International Airport (BOS).
Is Boston Airport A Avianca Hub?
Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) is not a hub for Avianca Airlines. Avianca’s main hubs are located in El Dorado International Airport (BOG) in Bogotá, Colombia, and Jorge Chávez International Airport (LIM) in Lima, Peru.
Is There A Avianca Lounge In Boston Airport ?
Avianca Airlines does not have its own dedicated lounge at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS). However, please note that lounge availability and partnerships can change over time.
What Terminal Does Avianca Fly Out Of In Boston ?
Avianca Airlines operated flights from Terminal E at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS).
How Early Should I Arrive At Boston Logan Airport For Avianca Check-in ?
It’s generally recommended to arrive at the airport well in advance of your flight’s departure time, especially for international flights. While the specific time can vary based on factors like the airline’s recommendations, airport procedures, and your individual preferences.