Terminal Of Azul Airline Ohare Airport (ORD)
Azul Airlines operates from Terminal 5 at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago. Terminal 5 is primarily used for international flights at O’Hare Airport, and Azul Airlines, a Brazilian airline, operates its flights from this terminal. If you are flying with Azul Airlines from O’Hare, you should proceed to Terminal 5 for check-in, security screening, and departure procedures. It’s always a good idea to double-check your flight details and terminal information closer to your travel date, as terminal assignments can occasionally change.
Arrival Terminal : Terminal 1
Departure Terminal Terminal 1
About Azul Airline Ohare International Airport
Azul Airlines is a Brazilian airline that operates flights to various domestic and international destinations. Azul Airlines operates from Terminal 5 at O'Hare Airport. Terminal 5 is primarily used for international flights, and Azul Airlines is among the airlines that operate from this terminal. Azul Airlines passengers traveling from O'Hare Airport can proceed to the Azul Airlines check-in counters located in Terminal 5. It is recommended to arrive at the airport with sufficient time before your scheduled departure to complete the check-in process and any necessary security procedures. After check-in and security screening, Azul Airlines passengers will proceed to the designated departure gates in Terminal 5. The specific gate number for your flight will be indicated on your boarding pass. Be sure to check airport signage or consult airport staff for assistance in locating the correct gate. If you are arriving at O'Hare Airport on an international Azul Airlines flight and have a connecting flight, you will likely go through U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) processes in Terminal 5. After clearing customs, follow the signs for connecting flights to reach your next departure gate.
FACTS and Information Chicago Airport
|Airport Name||O’Hare International Airport|
|Terminals||four passenger terminals, numbered 1, 2, 3 and 5|
|Airport Address||10000 W Balmoral Ave, Chicago, IL 60666, United States|
|Distance From Main City||17 Miles (27 km) From Chicago|
|Total Flights||246 Destinations and 48 Countries|
|Status||Open For Commercial Flights|
|Airport Time Zone||CDT (GMT-5)|
|Contact Number||+1 800-832-6352|
|Land Area||7,200 Acres|
|Activation date||23 September 1973|
|WORLD AREA CODE||67|
|Length Of Runway||3,350 metres|
Ticket Booking Counter Azul Airline At Chicago Airport
Azul Airlines operates a ticket booking counter at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago. The ticket counter for Azul Airlines is located in Terminal 5, which is primarily used for international flights at O’Hare Airport.
When you arrive at O’Hare Airport, proceed to Terminal 5 and look for the Azul Airlines ticketing area. The ticket counter is typically situated in the check-in hall or the departure area of the terminal.
ORD Airport Check In Azul Airline
For Azul Airlines passengers departing from O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, the check-in process typically involves the following steps:
- Terminal: Azul Airlines operates from Terminal 5 at O’Hare Airport. Terminal 5 is primarily used for international flights.
- Arrival: Arrive at the airport with sufficient time before your scheduled departure to allow for check-in and other pre-flight procedures. Azul Airlines generally recommends arriving at least 3 hours prior to international flights.
- Ticket Counter: Locate the Azul Airlines ticket counter in Terminal 5. The ticket counter is where you can check in for your flight, obtain your boarding pass, and drop off any checked baggage.
- Required Documents: Ensure you have all the necessary travel documents, including your passport, visa (if applicable), and any other required identification or travel permits.
Check-in Options: Azul Airlines offers various check-in options, including:
a. Counter Check-in: Visit the Azul Airlines ticket counter to check in in person. The airline’s staff will assist you with the check-in process, provide you with your boarding pass, and guide you on any additional requirements.
b. Online Check-in: Azul Airlines also provides online check-in services, allowing you to check in and obtain your boarding pass through their website or mobile app. Online check-in usually opens 48 hours before departure. Ensure you have a printed or digital copy of your boarding pass if you choose this option.
- Baggage: If you have checked baggage, proceed to the designated baggage drop-off area after obtaining your boarding pass. Azul Airlines staff will assist you with tagging and checking in your luggage.
Azul Airline Chicago Illinois Airport Lounges
Azul Airlines does not have its own dedicated lounges at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago. However, as a member of the Star Alliance, Azul passengers traveling in premium cabins or holding elite status with Azul or other Star Alliance member airlines may have access to the following lounges at ORD:
- United Club: Azul passengers flying in business class or holding Star Alliance Gold status can access United Club lounges at O’Hare Airport. United Club has multiple locations throughout the airport, including Terminal 1, Terminal 2, and Terminal 5.
- Star Alliance Lounge: The Star Alliance Lounge at ORD is available to eligible Star Alliance Gold customers and passengers traveling in first or business class on a Star Alliance member airline. The lounge is located in Terminal 5.
Azul Flights Available From Airport ORD To Other Locations
|Fort Lauderdale (FLL)||Orlando (MCO)||Fort Lauderdale (FLL)||Orlando (MCO)|
Azul Flights No. To And From Ohare Chicago Illinois Airport
Lost and Found Contact Azul Airline Ohare International Airport
To contact the Lost and Found department of Azul Airlines at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, you can follow these steps:
Lost and Found Contact Information: The Lost and Found department of Azul Airlines at O’Hare Airport can be reached at the following phone number:
Azul Airlines Lost and Found at O’Hare Airport: Phone: +1 (800) 861-8548
- Provide Details: When you contact the Lost and Found department, provide them with detailed information about your lost item, including a description, any unique identifiers, the date and time the item was lost, and your contact information. The more specific information you can provide, the better the chances of locating your lost item.
- Follow Instructions: The Lost and Found department will guide you through the necessary procedures and provide you with any additional information or documentation required to initiate the search for your lost item.
Baggage Claim Azul Airline Ohare International Airport
For Azul Airlines passengers arriving at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, the baggage claim process generally follows these steps:
- Arrival: After disembarking from your Azul Airlines flight, follow the signs to the customs and immigration area. This area is typically located in Terminal 5 for international arrivals.
- Customs and Immigration: Proceed through the customs and immigration process, presenting your passport, completed customs declaration form (if required), and any other necessary documentation. Follow the instructions provided by the customs officials.
- Baggage Claim Area: After clearing customs and immigration, proceed to the baggage claim area. Signs and screens will guide you to the appropriate location.
- Baggage Carousel: Locate the baggage carousel assigned to your flight. Flight information screens will display the carousel number associated with your flight. Wait for your luggage to arrive on the carousel.
- Baggage Retrieval: Once your luggage arrives, identify and retrieve your bags from the carousel. Ensure that you collect all your checked-in bags.
- Exit: After collecting your bags, follow the signs to the exit, which will lead you to the arrivals hall or the public area of the airport.
Seat Upgrade Or Route Change Azul Airline ORD Chicago Airport
To inquire about seat upgrades or route changes with Azul Airlines at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, you have a few options:
- Contact Azul Airlines Customer Service: Get in touch with Azul Airlines’ customer service team via phone or email to discuss your seat upgrade or route change request. You can find the contact information for Azul Airlines’ customer service on their official website.
- Visit Azul Airlines Ticket Counter: If you prefer to speak with someone in person, you can visit the Azul Airlines ticket counter at Terminal 5 in O’Hare Airport. The ticket counter staff will be able to assist you with your seat upgrade or route change inquiry.
- Azul Airlines Website or Mobile App: Depending on your fare class and availability, you may have the option to manage your booking, including seat upgrades or route changes, through the Azul Airlines website or mobile app. Log in to your account and navigate to the booking management section to explore the available options.
Collect Boarding Pass at Ohare International Airport Azul Airline
To collect your boarding pass at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) for an Azul Airlines flight, you have a few options:
- Online Check-In: Prior to arriving at the airport, you can check-in for your Azul Airlines flight online through their website or mobile app. Online check-in typically opens 48 hours before departure. After completing the check-in process, you will have the option to download and print your boarding pass or save it digitally on your mobile device.
- Self-Service Kiosks: At O’Hare Airport, Azul Airlines may have self-service kiosks available in the terminal. These kiosks allow you to check-in, select seats, and print your boarding pass. Look for the Azul Airlines kiosks in the check-in area of Terminal 5.
- Azul Airlines Ticket Counter: If you prefer to collect your boarding pass in person, you can visit the Azul Airlines ticket counter in Terminal 5 at O’Hare Airport. The ticket counter staff will assist you with the check-in process and provide you with your boarding pass.
How To Make Payments To Azul Airline At Chicago ORD Airport
To make payments to Azul Airlines at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, you have a few options:
- Online Payment: Prior to your travel date, you can make payments for your Azul Airlines flight through their official website. Visit the Azul Airlines website and navigate to the payment or booking management section. Enter your payment details, such as credit card information, and complete the transaction online.
- Azul Airlines Ticket Counter: If you prefer to make payment in person, you can visit the Azul Airlines ticket counter at Terminal 5 in O’Hare Airport. Inform the ticket counter staff that you would like to make a payment, and they will assist you in completing the transaction. They should be able to accept various forms of payment, including credit cards and cash.
FAQ – Chicago INTL Airport Azul Airline
Azul Airlines Ohare Chicago Airport Address?
The address for Azul Airlines at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago is as follows:Azul Airlines O’Hare International Airport Terminal 5 10000 W O’Hare Ave Chicago, IL 60666 United States
Does Ohare Chicago Airport Shutdown Today?
Cannot provide real-time updates on the status of O’Hare International Airport (ORD) or whether it is shut down today
Is Ohare Chicago A Azul Hub?
No, O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago is not a hub for Azul Airlines. Azul Airlines is a Brazilian airline, and its main hub is Viracopos International Airport (VCP) in Campinas, Brazil. Viracopos Airport serves as Azul’s primary hub for domestic and international flights
Does Ohare Chicago Airport Have A Azul Lounges?
Yes, Atlanta has multiple Azul Sky Club locations at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL). In fact, Atlanta is home to the largest Azul Sky Club in the world, located in Concourse F of the airport.
What Terminal Is Azul Airlines At Ohare Chicago Airport?
Azul Airlines operates from Terminal 5 at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago. Terminal 5 is the designated terminal for most international flights at O’Hare Airport, including Azul Airlines.
How early should I get to the Ohare Chicago Airport?
It is generally recommended to arrive at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago at least 2 hours prior to a domestic flight and 3 hours prior to an international flight. This timeframe allows for check-in, security screening, and other pre-flight procedures. However, it’s important to consider factors such as the time of day, day of the week, and any specific circumstances that may impact wait times or congestion at the airport.