Cape Airline Terminal Boston Airport (BOS)
Cape Air operated out of Terminal C at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS).
Arrival Terminal : Terminal C
Departure Terminal Terminal C
About Cape Airline Logan International Airport
Cape Air is an American regional airline that operates scheduled passenger services in the United States, the Caribbean, and Micronesia. The airline is headquartered in Hyannis, Massachusetts, and its main hub is Barnstable Municipal Airport in Hyannis. At Logan International Airport (BOS) in Boston, Massachusetts, Cape Air operates out of Terminal C. Cape Air offers flights to several destinations from Logan Airport, mainly to regional airports in the New England area and other nearby locations. Cape Air is known for its focus on providing convenient air travel options to smaller communities and regional destinations. They operate a fleet of small aircraft, including Cessna 402s and Tecnam P2012 Travellers, which allows them to serve airports with shorter runways and limited facilities.
FACTS and Information Logan Boston MA Airport
|Boston Logan International Airport
|3 Names are A, B, and C Terminals
|One Harborside Dr Suite 200S, East Boston, MA 02128, United States
|Distance From Main City
|3 Miles /4.8 Km From Downtown Boston
|139 Destinations With 39 International (Country ) And 83 Domestic Flights
|Open For Commercial Flights
|Airport Time Zone
|EDT (GMT -04:00)
|September 8, 192
|WORLD AREA CODE
|Length Of Runway
|2,557 feet to 10,081 feet
Boston Airport Ticket Booking Counter Cape Airline
Cape Air operated out of Terminal C at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS). At Terminal C, you would find the Cape Air ticket booking counter and other passenger services related to their flights.
BOS Airport Check In Cape Airline
Cape Air offers both online check-in and check-in at the airport for their flights at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS).
- Online Check-In: Cape Air passengers can check-in online through the Cape Air website. Online check-in usually opens 24 hours before the scheduled departure time of your flight. During online check-in, you can select your seat, provide passenger details, and obtain your boarding pass. Once you have checked-in online and have your boarding pass, you can proceed directly to the security checkpoint at the airport if you are traveling with carry-on baggage only.
- Airport Check-In: If you prefer to check-in at the airport, you can do so at the Cape Air ticketing counter located in Terminal C at Boston Logan Airport. The airport check-in counter is where you can get assistance from Cape Air staff for any special requests, check baggage (if needed), and receive your boarding pass.
Cape Airline Boston Massachusetts Airport Lounges
Cape Air does not operate any lounges at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) in Massachusetts. Cape Air is a regional airline that primarily operates short-haul flights to smaller airports, and they typically do not offer lounges at the airports they serve.
Lounges at airports are usually associated with larger airlines or international carriers that offer premium services to their customers, such as first-class or business-class passengers, elite status members, and those with specific credit cards or memberships. Since Cape Air operates regional flights, their focus is on providing convenient and efficient transportation to smaller communities rather than offering premium lounge services.
If you are looking for lounge access at Boston Logan Airport, you may want to check if your ticket class, frequent flyer status, or credit card benefits provide access to any of the existing airline lounges at the airport.
Cape Flights Available From Airport BOS To Other Locations
|Martha’s Vineyard (MVY)
|New Bedford (EWB)
|Bar Harbor (BHB)
|Saranac Lake (SLK)
Cape Flights No. To And From Logan Boston MA Airport
Lost and Found Contact Cape Airline Logan International Airport
if you have lost an item on a Cape Air flight or at Logan International Airport (BOS), you can follow these steps to contact their Lost and Found department:
- Contact Cape Air: If you believe you lost an item on a Cape Air flight, you should contact Cape Air directly. You can visit their official website or call their help center or Lost and Found hotline to report your lost item.
- Contact Logan International Airport Lost and Found: If you think you lost your item at Logan International Airport, you can contact the airport’s Lost and Found department. You can find the contact information on the official website of Logan International Airport or by calling their general information line.
- File a Lost Item Report: Whether you contact Cape Air or Logan Airport, be prepared to provide detailed information about the lost item, including its description, the flight number (if applicable), the date and time you lost it, and any other relevant information. This will help them in their efforts to locate and return the item to you.
Baggage Claim Cape Airline Logan KBOS Airport
Cape Air’s baggage claim area at Logan International Airport (BOS) in Boston, Massachusetts, is located in Terminal C.
After arriving at Boston Logan Airport on a Cape Air flight, you will need to follow signs to the baggage claim area in Terminal C. Once you reach the baggage claim area, monitor the overhead screens or signs for information about your flight and the corresponding carousel number where your checked bags will be delivered.
Seat Upgrade Or Route Change Cape Airline BOS Boston Airport
Cape Air is a regional airline that primarily operates short-haul flights and offers limited options for seat upgrades or route changes. Unlike larger airlines with more extensive route networks and premium cabins, Cape Air’s focus is on providing efficient transportation to smaller communities.
For seat upgrades or route changes with Cape Air, you would need to check directly with the airline’s help center or their official website. Keep in mind that Cape Air may have specific policies and limitations regarding seat upgrades and route changes, and these options may be more limited compared to larger airlines.
To inquire about seat upgrades or route changes with Cape Air at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS), you can do the following:
- Contact Cape Air help center: You can call Cape Air’s help center to inquire about seat upgrade options, if available, or to discuss potential route changes.
- Check Cape Air’s Official Website: Visit Cape Air’s official website to see if they have any information on seat upgrades or route change policies.
Collect Boarding Pass at Boston MA Airport Cape Airline
Cape Air passengers can collect their boarding passes at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) through the following methods:
- Online Check-In: Cape Air offers online check-in through their website. Online check-in typically opens 24 hours before the scheduled departure time of your flight. During online check-in, you can select your seat and obtain your boarding pass. Once you have checked-in online and have your boarding pass, you can proceed directly to the security checkpoint at the airport if you are traveling with carry-on baggage only.
- Airport Check-In: If you prefer to check-in at the airport, you can do so at the Cape Air ticket counter located in Terminal C at Boston Logan Airport. At the airport check-in counter, you can get assistance from Cape Air staff, check baggage (if needed), and receive your boarding pass.
How To Make Payments To Cape Airline At Boston BOS Airport
Cape Air passengers can make payments for various services at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) using the following methods:
- Credit/Debit Card: Cape Air accepts credit and debit cards for various transactions, including purchasing tickets, paying for baggage fees, and other services. You can use your card at the Cape Air ticket counter or self-service kiosks at the airport to make payments.
- Cash: Some airports, including Boston Logan, may have cash payment options available for certain transactions at the airline ticket counter or self-service kiosks. However, it’s essential to verify if cash payments are accepted and for what services before your travel date.
- Mobile Payments: Depending on the airport’s facilities and technology, Cape Air may accept mobile payment options like Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay at select locations within the airport.
- Online Payments: If you need to make a payment before arriving at the airport, you can do so online through the Cape Air website. You can use a credit/debit card or other accepted payment methods to pay for your flight or other services.
FAQ – Boston INTL Airport Cape Airline
What Is Cape Airlines Office Address At Logan Boston Airport ?
Cape Air’s ticketing and help center office at Logan International Airport (BOS) in Boston, Massachusetts, is located in Terminal C.
Does Cape Airlines Fly From Boston Airport?
Cape Air does operate flights from Boston Logan International Airport (BOS). Cape Air is a regional airline that offers scheduled passenger services to various destinations, primarily in the New England area and nearby regions.
Is Boston Airport A Cape Hub?
Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) is not one of Cape Air’s major hubs. Cape Air’s main hub is located at Barnstable Municipal Airport in Hyannis, Massachusetts. The airline operates a significant number of flights from this hub to various destinations in the New England area and nearby regions.
Is There A Cape Lounge In Boston Airport ?
Cape Air does not operate any lounges at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) in Massachusetts. Cape Air is a regional airline that primarily operates short-haul flights to smaller airports and does not offer lounge services at the airports they serve.
What Terminal Does Cape Fly Out Of In Boston ?
Cape Air operates out of Terminal C at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS). Terminal C is one of the main terminals at the airport, and Cape Air uses this terminal for their flights to various destinations.
How Early Should I Arrive At Boston Logan Airport For Cape Check-in ?
As a general guideline, Cape Air recommends that passengers arrive at the airport at least 45 to 60 minutes before the scheduled departure time for domestic flights. However, it’s always a good idea to check with Cape Air directly or the official website of Boston Logan International Airport for the most up-to-date information on recommended check-in times.