Terminal Of China Eastern Airline Ohare Airport (ORD)
China Eastern Airlines operates at Terminal 5 of O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago. Terminal 5 is the international terminal at O’Hare, and it serves various airlines, including China Eastern Airlines. When you arrive at O’Hare Airport, you should follow the signs to Terminal 5. The terminal has separate areas for departures and arrivals, so depending on your purpose, you will head to the appropriate section. If you are departing on a China Eastern Airlines flight, you can check-in for your flight at the China Eastern Airlines check-in counters located in Terminal 5. After completing the check-in process, you will proceed to the security checkpoint and then to the designated gate for your flight.
Arrival Terminal : Terminal 5
Departure Terminal Terminal 5
About China Eastern Airline Ohare International Airport
China Eastern Airlines is one of the major airlines based in China. It operates flights to various domestic and international destinations, including flights to and from O'Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago. China Eastern Airlines offers non-stop flights between Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG) and O'Hare International Airport. These flights provide a convenient option for travelers between China and the United States, as well as for connecting flights to other destinations served by China Eastern Airlines. When flying with China Eastern Airlines at O'Hare International Airport, you will be using Terminal 5, which is the international terminal at ORD. Terminal 5 is equipped with facilities and amenities to cater to international travelers, including customs and immigration services, duty-free shops, dining options, and lounges. China Eastern Airlines is a member of the SkyTeam alliance, which allows passengers to benefit from shared frequent flyer programs, lounge access, and other services when flying with partner airlines within the alliance.
FACTS and Information Chicago Airport
|Airport Name||O’Hare International Airport|
|Terminals||four passenger terminals, numbered 1, 2, 3 and 5|
|Airport Address||10000 W Balmoral Ave, Chicago, IL 60666, United States|
|Distance From Main City||17 Miles (27 km) From Chicago|
|Total Flights||246 Destinations and 48 Countries|
|Status||Open For Commercial Flights|
|Airport Time Zone||CDT (GMT-5)|
|Contact Number||+1 800-832-6352|
|Land Area||7,200 Acres|
|Activation date||23 September 1973|
|WORLD AREA CODE||67|
|Length Of Runway||3,350 metres|
Ticket Booking Counter China Eastern Airline At Chicago Airport
China Eastern Airlines has a ticket booking counter at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago. The ticket counter is located in Terminal 5, which is the international terminal at ORD.
When you arrive at O’Hare Airport, you can proceed to Terminal 5 and look for the China Eastern Airlines ticket counter. The counter is staffed by airline representatives who can assist you with ticket purchases, flight reservations, changes or modifications to existing bookings, and other inquiries related to China Eastern Airlines flights.
ORD Airport Check In China Eastern Airline
For China Eastern Airlines flights departing from O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, the check-in process typically takes place at Terminal 5. Here’s a general overview of the check-in procedure:
- Arrive at Terminal 5: Make your way to Terminal 5 of O’Hare Airport. Follow the signs or ask airport staff for directions if needed.
- China Eastern Airlines Check-In Counters: Look for the China Eastern Airlines check-in counters within Terminal 5. These counters are staffed by airline representatives who will assist you with the check-in process.
- Present Travel Documents: Approach the check-in counter and present your travel documents, including your passport, e-ticket, and any other required identification or travel documents.
- Provide Flight Details: Inform the airline representative of your flight details, such as your destination and flight number.
- Check-In Process: The airline representative will proceed with the check-in process. They will verify your documents, assign you a seat, and provide you with boarding passes for your flight.
- Baggage Check-In: If you have checked baggage, the airline representative will tag your bags and provide you with baggage claim tags. They will inform you of any applicable baggage fees or restrictions.
- Security Check: After receiving your boarding passes, proceed to the security checkpoint in Terminal 5. Here, you will need to go through the standard security screening process.
- Departure Gate: Once you have cleared security, proceed to the designated departure gate for your China Eastern Airlines flight. The gate number will be indicated on your boarding pass. Monitor the departure screens for any updates or changes to your flight’s gate assignment.
China Eastern Airline Chicago Illinois Airport Lounges
China Eastern Airlines does not operate its own dedicated lounges at Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Illinois. However, as a member of the SkyTeam alliance, China Eastern Airlines passengers can access lounges provided by SkyTeam and its partner airlines at ORD.
The SkyTeam Lounge at O’Hare Airport is available to eligible passengers traveling on SkyTeam member airlines, including China Eastern Airlines. The lounge offers a range of amenities such as comfortable seating, complimentary food and beverages, Wi-Fi, business facilities, and shower facilities.
To access the SkyTeam Lounge at ORD, you typically need to meet certain criteria, such as flying in a premium cabin (First Class or Business Class) on a SkyTeam member airline or holding elite status in a SkyTeam frequent flyer program. The specific access requirements may vary, so it’s recommended to check with China Eastern Airlines or the SkyTeam website for the most up-to-date information on lounge access eligibility.
China Eastern Flights Available From Airport ORD To Other Locations
|Shanghai (PVG)||Detroit (DTW)||Detroit (DTW)||Shanghai (PVG)|
China Eastern Flights No. To And From Ohare Chicago Illinois Airport
Lost and Found Contact China Eastern Airline Ohare International Airport
If you have lost an item or have any inquiries regarding lost and found items related to China Eastern Airlines at O’Hare International Airport (ORD), you can contact the airport’s Lost and Found department. Here’s the contact information for O’Hare International Airport Lost and Found:
Phone: +1 (773) 686-2385 Email: email@example.com
When contacting the Lost and Found department, be prepared to provide detailed information about the lost item, including a description, any identifying features, and the date and location where it was lost. It’s also helpful to provide your contact information so they can reach you if the item is found.
Baggage Claim China Eastern Airline Ohare International Airport
When arriving at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) and flying with China Eastern Airlines, you will claim your checked baggage at the baggage claim area in Terminal 5. Here’s a general overview of the baggage claim process:
- Arrival and Immigration: After disembarking from your China Eastern Airlines flight, proceed through immigration and passport control, if applicable. Follow the signs directing you to the baggage claim area.
- Baggage Claim Area: Once you have cleared immigration, make your way to the designated baggage claim area in Terminal 5. Look for the overhead screens or monitors displaying flight information to find the carousel assigned to your flight.
- Locate Your Baggage: Identify the carousel assigned to your flight number and wait for your baggage to arrive. Baggage carousels are typically labeled with the flight numbers or destination cities.
- Baggage Identification: As your bags appear on the carousel, visually identify your luggage by any distinctive features, tags, or labels that you may have attached to it.
- Collect Your Bags: Once you spot your bags, retrieve them from the carousel and ensure that you have collected all your checked luggage.
- Baggage Assistance: If you have any difficulties locating your bags or if you encounter any issues such as damaged or missing luggage, proceed to the China Eastern Airlines baggage service desk or the airport’s Lost and Found department for assistance. They will guide you through the necessary procedures and documentation.
Seat Upgrade Or Route Change China Eastern Airline ORD Chicago Airport
If you would like to inquire about seat upgrades or route changes for your China Eastern Airlines flight departing from O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, there are a few options available to you:
- Contact China Eastern Airlines Customer Service: You can contact China Eastern Airlines directly through their customer service channels to inquire about seat upgrades or route changes. You can reach out to their customer service department via phone, email, or their official website. They will be able to provide you with information on available upgrade options, any associated fees or requirements, and assist you with any necessary changes to your flight itinerary.
- Visit China Eastern Airlines Ticket Counter: If you are already at the airport or prefer to speak with someone in person, you can visit the China Eastern Airlines ticket counter at O’Hare International Airport. The ticket counter is located in Terminal 5, the international terminal. Speak with the airline representative at the counter and explain your request for a seat upgrade or route change. They will assist you based on availability and the airline’s policies.
Collect Boarding Pass at Ohare International Airport China Eastern Airline
For China Eastern Airlines flights departing from O’Hare International Airport (ORD), there are a few options available for collecting your boarding pass:
- Online Check-In: China Eastern Airlines typically offers online check-in services through their website or mobile app. You can check in online within the designated timeframe (usually 24 hours to 2 hours before departure), select your seat, and obtain a digital boarding pass. Once you have checked in online, you can either save the boarding pass on your mobile device or print it out. Online check-in is a convenient option that allows you to bypass the check-in counter at the airport if you do not have any checked baggage.
- Self-Service Kiosks: O’Hare International Airport has self-service kiosks located in the terminals, including Terminal 5 where China Eastern Airlines operates. These kiosks allow you to check in for your flight, select your seat, and print out your boarding pass. Simply follow the instructions on the kiosk screen and provide the necessary information, such as your reservation code or e-ticket number.
- China Eastern Airlines Check-In Counters: If you prefer to check in at the airport’s check-in counters, you can proceed to the China Eastern Airlines counters in Terminal 5. Present your travel documents, such as your passport and e-ticket, to the airline representative at the counter. They will assist you with the check-in process, assign you a seat, and provide you with a printed boarding pass.
How To Make Payments To China Eastern Airline At Chicago ORD Airport
To make payments to China Eastern Airlines at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, you can follow these general guidelines:
- Ticket Purchase: If you are at the airport to purchase a ticket or make a payment for a new booking, you can visit the China Eastern Airlines ticket counter in Terminal 5. Approach the airline representative at the counter and inform them of your intention to purchase a ticket or make a payment. They will guide you through the payment process, which may involve paying with a credit card, debit card, or cash.
- Existing Booking Payments: If you have an existing booking with China Eastern Airlines and need to make a payment for additional services or to settle any outstanding balance, you can also visit the China Eastern Airlines ticket counter at ORD. Provide the necessary details to the airline representative, such as your booking reference or ticket number, and inform them of your payment requirement. They will assist you in making the payment using an acceptable payment method.
FAQ – Chicago INTL Airport China Eastern Airline
China Eastern Airlines Ohare Chicago Airport Address?
The address for China Eastern Airlines at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago is as follows:China Eastern Airlines Ticket Counter Terminal 5, O’Hare International Airport 10000 W O’Hare Ave, Chicago, IL 60666, USA
Does Ohare Chicago Airport Shutdown Today?
Cannot provide current or up-to-date information on the operational status of O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago
Is Ohare Chicago A China Eastern Hub?
O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago is not a hub for China Eastern Airlines. China Eastern Airlines is based in Shanghai and operates its main hub at Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG). Shanghai Pudong International Airport serves as the primary hub for China Eastern Airlines, from where it operates numerous domestic and international flights.
Does Ohare Chicago Airport Have A China Eastern Lounges?
Yes, Atlanta has multiple China Eastern Sky Club locations at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL). In fact, Atlanta is home to the largest China Eastern Sky Club in the world, located in Concourse F of the airport.
What Terminal Is China Eastern Airlines At Ohare Chicago Airport?
China Eastern Airlines operates at Terminal 5 of O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago. Terminal 5 is the international terminal at O’Hare Airport and serves various international airlines, including China Eastern Airlines
How early should I get to the Ohare Chicago Airport?
It is generally recommended to arrive at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago well in advance of your scheduled flight departure time. The specific recommended arrival time can vary depending on factors such as whether you have checked baggage, the airline you are flying with, and any additional requirements such as security procedures or immigration checks. Here are some general guidelines: