Terminal Of China Southern Airline Ohare Airport (ORD)
China Southern Airlines operates at Terminal 5 of O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago. Terminal 5 is the international terminal at O’Hare Airport and serves various international airlines, including China Southern Airlines. When you arrive at O’Hare Airport, you should follow the signs to Terminal 5. The terminal has separate areas for departures and arrivals, so depending on your purpose, you will head to the appropriate section. If you are departing on a China Southern Airlines flight, you can check-in for your flight at the China Southern Airlines check-in counters located in Terminal 5. After completing the check-in process, you will proceed to the security checkpoint and then to the designated gate for your flight.
Arrival Terminal : Terminal 5
Departure Terminal Terminal 5
About China Southern Airline Ohare International Airport
China Southern Airlines is one of the major airlines based in China. It operates flights to various domestic and international destinations, including flights to and from O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago. China Southern Airlines offers non-stop flights between Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (CAN) and O’Hare International Airport. These flights provide a convenient option for travelers between China and the United States, as well as for connecting flights to other destinations served by China Southern Airlines. When flying with China Southern Airlines at O’Hare International Airport, you will be using Terminal 5, which is the international terminal at ORD. Terminal 5 is equipped with facilities and amenities to cater to international travelers, including customs and immigration services, duty-free shops, dining options, and lounges. China Southern Airlines is a member of the SkyTeam alliance, which allows passengers to benefit from shared frequent flyer programs, lounge access, and other services when flying with partner airlines within the alliance.
FACTS and Information Chicago Airport
|O’Hare International Airport
|four passenger terminals, numbered 1, 2, 3 and 5
|10000 W Balmoral Ave, Chicago, IL 60666, United States
|Distance From Main City
|17 Miles (27 km) From Chicago
|246 Destinations and 48 Countries
|Open For Commercial Flights
|Airport Time Zone
|23 September 1973
|WORLD AREA CODE
|Length Of Runway
Ticket Booking Counter China Southern Airline At Chicago Airport
China Southern Airlines operates a ticket booking counter at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago. The ticket counter is located in Terminal 5, which is the international terminal at ORD.
When you arrive at O’Hare Airport, you can proceed to Terminal 5 and look for the China Southern Airlines ticket counter. The counter is staffed by airline representatives who can assist you with ticket purchases, flight reservations, changes or modifications to existing bookings, and other inquiries related to China Southern Airlines flights.
If you have any specific questions or require further assistance regarding ticket booking or any other aspect of your travel with China Southern Airlines, it’s recommended to contact the airline directly or visit their official website for the most accurate and up-to-date information.
ORD Airport Check In China Southern Airline
For China Southern Airlines flights departing from O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, the check-in process typically takes place at Terminal 5. Here’s a general overview of the check-in procedure:
- Arrival at Terminal 5: Make your way to Terminal 5 of O’Hare Airport. Follow the signs or ask airport staff for directions if needed.
- China Southern Airlines Check-In Counters: Locate the China Southern Airlines check-in counters within Terminal 5. These counters are staffed by airline representatives who will assist you with the check-in process.
- Presentation of Travel Documents: Approach the check-in counter and present your travel documents, including your passport, e-ticket, and any other required identification or travel documents.
- Check-In Process: Provide your flight details to the airline representative, such as your destination and flight number. They will then proceed with the check-in process, verify your documents, assign you a seat, and provide you with a boarding pass.
- Baggage Check-In: If you have checked baggage, the airline representative will tag your bags and provide you with baggage claim tags. They will inform you of any applicable baggage fees or restrictions.
- Security Check: After receiving your boarding pass, proceed to the security checkpoint in Terminal 5. Here, you will need to go through the standard security screening process.
- Departure Gate: Once you have cleared security, proceed to the designated departure gate for your China Southern Airlines flight. The gate number will be indicated on your boarding pass. Monitor the departure screens for any updates or changes to your flight’s gate assignment.
China Southern Airline Chicago Illinois Airport Lounges
China Southern Airlines does not operate its own dedicated lounges at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago. However, as a member of the SkyTeam alliance, China Southern Airlines passengers have access to lounges provided by SkyTeam and its partner airlines at ORD.
The SkyTeam Lounge at O’Hare Airport is available to eligible passengers traveling on SkyTeam member airlines, including China Southern Airlines. The lounge offers a range of amenities such as comfortable seating, complimentary food and beverages, Wi-Fi, business facilities, and shower facilities.
To access the SkyTeam Lounge at ORD, you typically need to meet certain criteria, such as flying in a premium cabin (First Class or Business Class) on a SkyTeam member airline or holding elite status in a SkyTeam frequent flyer program. The specific access requirements may vary, so it’s recommended to check with China Southern Airlines or the SkyTeam website for the most up-to-date information on lounge access eligibility.
China Southern Flights Available From Airport ORD To Other Locations
|Los Angeles (LAX)
China Southern Flights No. To And From Ohare Chicago Illinois Airport
Lost and Found Contact China Southern Airline Ohare International Airport
To report a lost item or make inquiries about lost and found items related to China Southern Airlines at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, you can follow these steps:
Contact O’Hare International Airport Lost and Found: The first point of contact for lost and found items at O’Hare Airport is the airport’s Lost and Found department. You can reach them at the following contact information:
- Phone: +1 (773) 686-2385
- Email: email@example.com
- Provide Details: When contacting the Lost and Found department, provide them with specific information about the lost item, such as a description, any unique features, the date and location where it was lost, and your contact information. This will assist them in locating and identifying the item if it is found.
- Contact China Southern Airlines: In addition to contacting the airport’s Lost and Found department, it is also advisable to reach out to China Southern Airlines directly. They may have their own lost and found department or be able to assist in coordinating with the airport’s Lost and Found department on your behalf. Contact China Southern Airlines through their customer service channels, which can be found on their official website.
Baggage Claim China Southern Airline Ohare International Airport
When arriving at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago on a China Southern Airlines flight, you will claim your checked baggage at the baggage claim area in Terminal 5. Here’s a general overview of the baggage claim process:
- After Landing: Once you disembark from your China Southern Airlines flight, follow the signs to the immigration and customs area. Proceed through immigration and passport control if necessary.
- Customs Declaration: Fill out any required customs declaration forms before reaching the customs area. Present the completed forms, along with your passport and any other necessary documents, to the customs officers.
- Baggage Claim Area: After clearing customs, proceed to the baggage claim area in Terminal 5. Look for the overhead screens or monitors displaying flight information to identify the carousel assigned to your flight.
- Locate Your Baggage: Keep an eye on the carousel corresponding to your flight number and wait for your checked bags to appear. Identify your luggage based on any distinctive features, tags, or labels.
- Baggage Assistance: If you have trouble locating your bags or if any of your baggage is damaged or lost, proceed to the China Southern Airlines baggage service desk or contact the airport’s Lost and Found department for assistance. They will guide you through the necessary procedures and help resolve any issues.
Seat Upgrade Or Route Change China Southern Airline ORD Chicago Airport
If you are looking to inquire about seat upgrades or route changes for your China Southern Airlines flight departing from O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, there are a few options available to you:
- Contact China Southern Airlines Customer Service: You can contact China Southern Airlines directly through their customer service channels to inquire about seat upgrades or route changes. You can reach out to their customer service department via phone, email, or their official website. They will be able to provide you with information on available upgrade options, any associated fees or requirements, and assist you with any necessary changes to your flight itinerary.
- Visit China Southern Airlines Ticket Counter: If you prefer to speak with someone in person, you can visit the China Southern Airlines ticket counter at O’Hare International Airport. The ticket counter is located in Terminal 5, the international terminal. Speak with the airline representative at the counter and explain your request for a seat upgrade or route change. They will assist you based on availability and the airline’s policies.
Collect Boarding Pass at Ohare International Airport China Southern Airline
To collect your boarding pass for a China Southern Airlines flight at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, you have a few options:
- Online Check-In: China Southern Airlines typically offers online check-in services through their website or mobile app. You can check in online within the designated timeframe (usually 24 hours to 2 hours before departure) and obtain a digital boarding pass. Once you have completed online check-in, you can either save the boarding pass on your mobile device or print it out. Online check-in is a convenient option that allows you to bypass the check-in counter at the airport if you do not have any checked baggage.
- Self-Service Kiosks: O’Hare International Airport has self-service kiosks located in the terminals, including Terminal 5 where China Southern Airlines operates. These kiosks allow you to check in for your flight, select your seat, and print out your boarding pass. Simply follow the instructions on the kiosk screen and provide the necessary information, such as your reservation code or e-ticket number.
- China Southern Airlines Check-In Counters: If you prefer to check in at the airport’s check-in counters, you can proceed to the China Southern Airlines counters in Terminal 5. Present your travel documents, such as your passport and e-ticket, to the airline representative at the counter. They will assist you with the check-in process, assign you a seat, and provide you with a printed boarding pass.
How To Make Payments To China Southern Airline At Chicago ORD Airport
To make payments to China Southern Airlines at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, you can follow these general guidelines:
- Ticket Purchase: If you are at the airport to purchase a ticket or make a payment for a new booking, you can visit the China Southern Airlines ticket counter in Terminal 5. Approach the airline representative at the counter and inform them of your intention to purchase a ticket or make a payment. They will guide you through the payment process, which may involve paying with a credit card, debit card, or cash.
- Existing Booking Payments: If you have an existing booking with China Southern Airlines and need to make a payment for additional services or to settle any outstanding balance, you can also visit the China Southern Airlines ticket counter at ORD. Provide the necessary details to the airline representative, such as your booking reference or ticket number, and inform them of your payment requirement. They will assist you in making the payment using an acceptable payment method.
FAQ – Chicago INTL Airport China Southern Airline
China Southern Airlines Ohare Chicago Airport Address?
The address for China Southern Airlines at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago is as follows:China Southern Airlines Ticket Counter Terminal 5, O’Hare International Airport 10000 W O’Hare Ave, Chicago, IL 60666, USA
Does Ohare Chicago Airport Shutdown Today?
Find out if there are any disruptions, closures, or changes to the operations at O’Hare Airport, You have to Check the official website of the airport, contacting the airport’s information desk, or referring to local news sources for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the current status of O’Hare International Airport
Is Ohare Chicago A China Southern Hub?
Does Ohare Chicago Airport Have A China Southern Lounges?
Yes, Atlanta has multiple China Southern Sky Club locations at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL). In fact, Atlanta is home to the largest China Southern Sky Club in the world, located in Concourse F of the airport.
What Terminal Is China Southern Airlines At Ohare Chicago Airport?
China Southern Airlines operates at Terminal 5 of O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago. Terminal 5 is the international terminal at O’Hare Airport and serves various international airlines, including China Southern Airlines
How early should I get to the Ohare Chicago Airport?
It is generally recommended to arrive at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago well in advance of your scheduled flight departure time. The specific recommended arrival time can vary depending on factors such as whether you have checked baggage, the airline you are flying with, and any additional requirements such as security procedures or immigration checks. Here are some general guidelines: