Terminal Of Delta Airline Ohare Airport (ORD)
Delta Air Lines operates out of Terminal 5 at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago. Terminal 5 is used primarily for major airline flights.
Arrival Terminal : Terminal 5
Departure Terminal Terminal 5
About Delta Airline Ohare International Airport
Delta Air Lines is a major American airline and one of the largest carriers in the world. Delta operates flights to numerous destinations, including both domestic and international routes. Delta Air Lines operates out of Terminal 5 at O'Hare International Airport. Terminal 5 primarily handles domestic flights, although Delta also operates some international flights from this terminal. Within Terminal 5, you will find Delta's check-in counters, ticketing services, baggage claim area, and departure gates. The terminal offers a range of amenities, including restaurants, shops, and passenger services. Delta Air Lines operates a Sky Club lounge in Terminal 5 at O'Hare International Airport. The lounge provides a comfortable environment for eligible passengers to relax, work, and enjoy various amenities before their flights. While Delta's primary international hub is at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), they do operate some international flights from O'Hare International Airport. These international flights may depart from Terminal 2 or use facilities in Terminal 5, which is the designated international terminal.
FACTS and Information Chicago Airport
|O’Hare International Airport
|four passenger terminals, numbered 1, 2, 3 and 5
|10000 W Balmoral Ave, Chicago, IL 60666, United States
|Distance From Main City
|17 Miles (27 km) From Chicago
|246 Destinations and 48 Countries
|Open For Commercial Flights
|Airport Time Zone
|23 September 1973
|WORLD AREA CODE
|Length Of Runway
Ticket Booking Counter Delta Airline At Chicago Airport
Delta Air Lines has ticket booking counters at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago. The ticket counters are typically located in Terminal 2, which is Delta’s designated terminal at ORD.
Once you arrive at O’Hare International Airport, you can follow the signs to Terminal 2 and look for the Delta Air Lines check-in counters. The counters will have airline staff who can assist you with ticket purchases, reservations, changes to existing bookings, and any other ticket-related inquiries you may have.
It’s important to note that airport terminal layouts can occasionally change, so if you’re unsure about the exact location of the Delta ticket counters, You have to Check with the airport or Delta Air Lines directly for the most accurate and up-to-date information.
Additionally, you may also consider using online ticket booking platforms or contacting Delta’s customer service to explore other ticket booking options and compare prices before your travel.
ORD Airport Check In Delta Airline
When flying with Delta Air Lines from O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, you have several options for checking in for your flight:
- Online Check-in: Delta offers online check-in through their website or mobile app. You can check in online starting 24 hours before your scheduled departure time. During online check-in, you can select seats, add baggage, and receive your boarding pass electronically. Simply print your boarding pass or save it to your mobile device.
- Mobile Check-in: Delta’s mobile app allows you to check in for your flight, access your boarding pass, and manage your travel details conveniently from your smartphone or tablet. You can download the Delta app from your device’s app store and follow the check-in prompts.
- Self-Service Kiosks: O’Hare International Airport has self-service kiosks available in Terminal 2. These kiosks allow you to check in by scanning your passport or entering your confirmation number. After completing the check-in process, you can print your boarding pass directly from the kiosk.
- Check-in Counters: If you prefer to check in at the airport, Delta has dedicated check-in counters at Terminal 2. Visit the Delta Air Lines check-in area, present your identification and booking details, and the Delta staff will assist you with the check-in process and provide you with a printed boarding pass.
Delta Airline Chicago Illinois Airport Lounges
Delta Air Lines operates several lounges at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, Illinois. These lounges offer a range of amenities and services to eligible passengers. Here are the Delta Sky Club lounges available at ORD:
- Delta Sky Club Terminal 2: Located in Terminal 2, this lounge offers a comfortable space for eligible Delta Sky Club members and passengers traveling in Delta One, First Class, or Business Class on Delta-operated flights. It features amenities such as complimentary snacks and beverages, Wi-Fi, workstations, and dedicated staff.
- Delta Sky Club Terminal 5: Delta also operates a Sky Club lounge in Terminal 5, which is the international terminal at ORD. This lounge is available to eligible Delta Sky Club members and passengers traveling internationally in Delta One, First Class, or Business Class on Delta-operated flights. It offers similar amenities as the Terminal 2 lounge.
Delta Flights Available From Airport ORD To Other Locations
|New York (JFK)
|Salt Lake City (SLC)
|New York (LGA)
|Green Bay (GRB)
Delta Flights No. To And From Ohare Chicago Illinois Airport
Lost and Found Contact Delta Airline Ohare International Airport
To contact the Lost and Found department for Delta Air Lines at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of O’Hare International Airport.
- Navigate to the "Passenger Services" or "Customer Service" section of the website.
- Look for the "Lost and Found" or "Lost Items" information.
- There, you should find contact details, such as a phone number or email address, specifically for the Lost and Found department at O’Hare International Airport.
- Contact the Lost and Found department via the provided contact information and provide them with the details of your lost item.
Baggage Claim Delta Airline Ohare International Airport
When flying with Delta Air Lines into O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, the baggage claim area is located in the respective terminal of your arrival. Delta operates out of Terminal 2 at O’Hare International Airport.
After disembarking from your flight and proceeding through customs and immigration (if applicable), you will make your way to the baggage claim area in Terminal 2. Once you arrive at the baggage claim area, look for the monitors or signage displaying flight information. The monitors will indicate the carousel or belt number assigned to your flight.
Baggage carts are typically available in the area to assist with transporting your luggage. If you have any difficulties finding your baggage or have concerns about lost or damaged items, you can contact the Delta Air Lines baggage services staff or the airport’s Lost and Found department for assistance. They will be able to guide you through the process and address any specific issues related to your baggage.
Seat Upgrade Or Route Change Delta Airline ORD Chicago Airport
To request a seat upgrade or make a route change for your Delta Air Lines flight departing from O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, you should directly contact Delta Air Lines. They will provide you with the necessary assistance and information regarding the available options and any associated fees or conditions.
You can reach Delta Air Lines through their customer service channels, which typically include:
- Phone: Contact the Delta Air Lines customer service number for your region. You can find the appropriate contact number on the Delta Air Lines website or your booking confirmation.
- Online: Visit the Delta Air Lines website and look for the "Contact Us" or "Customer Service" section. There, you may find options for submitting a request or accessing live chat support to discuss your seat upgrade or route change.
Collect Boarding Pass at Ohare International Airport Delta Airline
To collect your boarding pass for a Delta Air Lines flight at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, you have several options:
- Online Check-in: Before heading to the airport, you can check in online through the Delta Air Lines website or mobile app. Online check-in typically opens 24 hours before the scheduled departure time of your flight. During online check-in, you can select your seats, provide any required travel information, and receive your electronic boarding pass. You can either print the boarding pass or save it on your mobile device.
- Mobile App: Delta Air Lines has a mobile app available for download on smartphones and tablets. Using the app, you can check in, access your boarding pass, and manage your travel details. After completing the check-in process, you can save your boarding pass on your mobile device.
- Self-Service Kiosks: O’Hare International Airport has self-service kiosks located in Terminal 2. These kiosks allow you to check in by scanning your passport or entering your confirmation number. Once you complete the check-in process at the kiosk, you can print your boarding pass.
- Check-in Counters: If you prefer to check in at the airport, Delta Air Lines has dedicated check-in counters in Terminal 2. Visit the Delta Air Lines check-in counter, present your identification and booking details, and the Delta staff will assist you with the check-in process and provide you with a printed boarding pass.
How To Make Payments To Delta Airline At Chicago ORD Airport
To make payments to Delta Air Lines at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, you have several options:
- Online Payment: Before arriving at the airport, you can make your payment online through the Delta Air Lines website. When booking your ticket or managing your reservation, you will have the option to enter your payment details, such as credit card information, to complete the transaction.
- Credit Card at Check-in Counter: If you need to make a payment at the airport, you can visit the Delta Air Lines check-in counter at Terminal 2. At the counter, you can provide your booking details and inform the staff that you would like to make a payment. They will typically accept credit card payments to finalize your booking or make any necessary payments.
- Authorized Payment Centers: Delta Air Lines may have authorized payment centers or ticket offices in or near O’Hare International Airport. These centers allow you to make payments in person by visiting their office and presenting your booking details. You can inquire with Delta Air Lines or check their website for information on any authorized payment centers in the airport vicinity.
FAQ – Chicago INTL Airport Delta Airline
Delta Airlines Ohare Chicago Airport Address?
The address for Delta Air Lines at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago is as follows:Delta Air Lines Terminal 2 10000 W O’Hare Ave Chicago, IL 60666 United States
Does Ohare Chicago Airport Shutdown Today?
Cannot provide you with up-to-date information on whether O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago is currently shut down
Is Ohare Chicago A Delta Hub?
Yes, O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago is one of the major hubs for Delta Air Lines. Delta operates a significant presence at ORD, offering numerous domestic and international flights from the airport.
Does Ohare Chicago Airport Have A Delta Lounges?
Yes, Atlanta has multiple Delta Sky Club locations at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL). In fact, Atlanta is home to the largest Delta Sky Club in the world, located in Concourse F of the airport.
What Terminal Is Delta Airlines At Ohare Chicago Airport?
Delta Air Lines operates primarily out of Terminal 2 at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago. Terminal 5 is dedicated to domestic flights and is the designated terminal for Delta Air Lines at ORD.
How early should I get to the Ohare Chicago Airport?
It is generally recommended to arrive at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago at least two hours before the scheduled departure time for domestic flights and three hours before the scheduled departure time for international flights. This allows sufficient time for check-in, security screening, and reaching your departure gate comfortably