About Delta Airlines Boise Airport
Delta Airlines is a major American airline that operates at Boise Airport (BOI). The airline offers daily flights to and from BOI, connecting passengers to destinations across the United States and around the world.
Delta Airlines operates out of the main terminal at BOI and offers a range of services to passengers, including online check-in, self-service kiosks, and a Delta ticket counter for in-person assistance. Passengers can also access “The Club at BOI”, a third-party lounge that offers amenities such as comfortable seating, complimentary snacks and beverages, and Wi-Fi.
Facts and Information about Boise Airport
|3201 W Airport Way #1000, Boise, ID 83705, USA
|Distance From Main City
|Airport Time Zone
|WORLD AREA CODE
|Length Of Runway
Terminal Of Delta Airlines Boise Airport
Delta Airlines operates from the main terminal at Boise Airport (BOI). All Delta Airlines check-in counters, gates, and baggage claim areas are located within the terminal building.
When you arrive at BOI, follow the signs to the main terminal building. Once inside, look for signs indicating the Delta Airlines check-in counters. After checking in and passing through security, proceed to your gate, which will also be located within the main terminal.
It’s always a good idea to check your flight itinerary or with Delta Airlines directly to confirm your terminal and gate information before your trip, as terminal and gate assignments can sometimes change.
BOI Airport Check In Delta Airlines
Delta Air Lines offers several options for check-in at Boise Airport (BOI):
- Online check-in: You can check in for your Delta Airlines flight online starting 24 hours before your scheduled departure time. To do so, go to the Delta website or use the Delta mobile app.
- Self-service kiosks: Delta Airlines has self-service kiosks located throughout the airport, including in the terminal lobby and at the gate area.
- Delta ticket counter: If you prefer to check in with a Delta representative, you can visit the Delta ticket counter located in the airport terminal. The ticket counter typically opens 2 hours prior to scheduled departure time for domestic flights and 3 hours prior to international flights.
Delta Airline Boise Airport Lounges
Delta Airlines does not operate its own lounge at Boise Airport (BOI). However, Delta Sky Club members and eligible passengers can access a third-party lounge called “The Club at BOI”.
Located on the second level of the airport terminal, The Club at BOI offers amenities such as comfortable seating, complimentary snacks and beverages, Wi-Fi, and access to newspapers and magazines.
Access to The Club at BOI is available for purchase at the lounge or through a Delta Sky Club membership or certain credit cards that offer lounge access as a benefit. You can also check with your airline ticket to see if you’re eligible for lounge access.
Delta Flights Available From Boise Airport BOI To Other Locations
|West Palm Beach (PBI)
|Grand Rapids (GRR)
|New Orleans (MSY)
|State College (SCE)
|Myrtle Beach (MYR)
|Des Moines (DSM)
|Oklahoma City (OKC)
|Saint Louis (STL)
|Fort Myers (RSW)
|Greensboro/High Point (GSO)
|Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
|Kansas City (MCI)
|Hilton Head (HHH)
Lost and Found Contact Delta Airlines Boise Airport
To Contact the Delta Airlines lost and found department at Boise Airport by following these steps:
- Call Delta’s lost and found department: You can call Delta’s lost and found department at 1-800-325-8224 to report your lost item. The department is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Fill out an online form: You can also report your lost item through Delta’s online lost and found form. Go to Delta’s website and navigate to the “Lost and Found” section to access the form.
- Check the status of your lost item: If you have already reported your lost item, you can check its status by calling Delta’s lost and found department or by checking the online status tracker on Delta’s website.
Baggage Claim Delta Airlines Boise Airport
The baggage claim area for Delta Airlines at Boise Airport on a Delta Airlines flight, you can collect your checked baggage at the baggage claim area. Here’s how:
- Follow the signs: Look for signs that direct you to the baggage claim area, which is located on the lower level of the terminal.
- Check the baggage carousel display: Once you reach the baggage claim area, check the display screen to see which baggage carousel your flight’s bags will be on.
- Wait for your bags: Find the carousel indicated on the display screen and wait for your bags to appear. You can identify your bags by looking for the Delta Airlines baggage tag and any other identifying information you added to your luggage.
- Collect your bags: Once your bags arrive, remove them from the carousel and proceed to the airport exit.
Seat Upgrade Or Route Change Delta Airlines Boise Airport
Upgrade your seat or change your route with Delta Airlies at Boise Airport (BOI), you have several options:
- Online: You can make changes to your reservation online through the Delta website or mobile app. You may be able to upgrade your seat or change your route directly through the website, or you may need to contact Delta’s customer service center for assistance.
- Customer Service Center: You can call Delta’s customer service center at 1-800-221-1212 to request a seat upgrade or route change. Keep in mind that there may be additional fees or charges associated with these changes.
- Delta Ticket Counter: You can also speak with a Delta agent at the ticket counter at Boise Airport to request a seat upgrade or route change. However, it’s important to note that availability may be limited and fees may apply.
Collect Boarding Pass at Boise Airport Delta Airlines
To collect your boarding pass for a Delta Airlines flight at Boise Airport (BOI) using one of the following methods:
- Online: You can check in for your flight online through the Delta website or mobile app, and then either print your boarding pass or have it sent to your mobile device.
- Self-Service Kiosks: There are self-service kiosks located throughout the airport where you can print your boarding pass. Look for Delta’s logo or ask an airport representative for directions.
- Delta Ticket Counter: You can also collect your boarding pass from the Delta ticket counter at Boise Airport. Just present your photo ID and flight information to the agent, and they will print your boarding pass for you.
How To Make Payments To Delta Airlines At Boise Airport?
There are several ways to make payments to Delta Airlines at Boise Airport:
- Online: You can make payments to Delta Airlines online using a credit card or debit card through the Delta website or mobile app.
- By Phone: You can make payments to Delta Airlines over the phone by calling Delta’s customer service center at 1-800-221-1212.
- At the Airport: You can make payments in person at the Delta ticket counter at Boise Airport using a credit card, debit card, or cash.
- Through a Travel Agency: If you booked your Delta Airlines ticket through a travel agency, you may be able to make payments to the agency, which will then pay Delta on your behalf.
Delta Airlines Boise Airport Address?
Delta Airlines at Boise Airport is located at: 3201 W Airport Way #1000, Boise, ID 83705, USA.
Does Boise Airport Shutdown Today?
It’s better to check Delta Airlines’ official contact number and their customer service for the most up-to-date information.
Is Boise A Delta Hub?
No, Boise is not a Delta hub. Delta Air Lines does operate flights to and from Boise Airport, but it is not a hub for the airline.
Does Boise Have A Delta Sky Club?
No, Boise Airport does not currently have a Delta Sky Club lounge.
Is Parking Available at Boise Airport?
Yes, there are parking options available at Boise Airport.
How early should I get to the Boise Airport?
It’s generally recommended to arrive at the airport at least 2 hours before your scheduled departure time for domestic flights, and at least 3 hours before for international flights.