About DUB Airport
Dublin Airport (DUB) is the largest and busiest airport in Ireland, located approximately 10 kilometers north of Dublin city center.
Here is some information about Dublin Airport:
- Terminals: Dublin Airport has two main terminals: Terminal 1 and Terminal 2.
- Terminal 1: This terminal serves primarily domestic and short-haul flights, as well as some international flights. It is the older terminal at the airport.
- Terminal 2: This terminal primarily serves long-haul flights and is newer and more modern than Terminal 1. It handles a significant portion of the airport's international traffic.
- Airlines: Dublin Airport is a hub for several airlines, including Aer Lingus and Ryanair. It serves as a base for these airlines and hosts flights from many other domestic and international carriers.
- Facilities and Services: Dublin Airport offers a wide range of facilities and services for travelers, including shopping and dining options, duty-free stores, currency exchange, car rental services, lounges, information desks, and more. The airport aims to provide a comfortable and convenient experience for passengers.
- Transportation: Dublin Airport is well-connected to the city center and other destinations by various transportation options. These include taxis, private car services, airport shuttles, buses, and a dedicated airport express coach service called Airlink.
- Immigration and Customs: When arriving at Dublin Airport from an international destination, passengers will go through immigration and customs procedures. Irish immigration authorities will check passports and visas (if required), and customs officers will inspect luggage and enforce any import regulations.
Dublin international Airport Ireland is a large airport located in the capital city of Dublin. It is the busiest airport in the Republic of Ireland and the 13th busiest airport in Europe. The airport has four main terminals and two runways. Dublin international Airport is a hub for Aer Lingus and Ryanair, and it serves as a base for many other airlines. The airport has a wide range of facilities, including shops, restaurants, bars, and duty-free stores. It also has a conference centre, hotel, and business centre.
Flights Available Following Destinations From Dublin Airport
|London Heathrow (LHR)||London Gatwick (LGW)||Amsterdam (AMS)|
|Manchester (MAN)||Birmingham (BHX)||London Stansted (STN)|
|Edinburgh (EDI)||Paris (CDG)||Glasgow (GLA)|
|Frankfurt (FRA)||London City (LCY)||Madrid (MAD)|
|Lisbon (LIS)||Bristol (BRS)||Barcelona (BCN)|
|Málaga (AGP)||Brussels (BRU)||Leeds / Bradford (LBA)|
|Munich (MUC)||Liverpool (LPL)||Rome (Fiumicino) (FCO)|
|Lanzarote (Arrecife) (ACE)||Berlin (BER)||Boston (BOS)|
|New York City (JFK)||Washington (IAD)||Zürich (ZRH)|
|London Luton (LTN)||Newcastle (NCL)||Toronto (YYZ)|
|Chicago (ORD)||Düsseldorf (DUS)||Faro (FAO)|
|Southampton (SOU)||Kerry (KIR)||Dubai (DXB)|
|Milan (Bergamo) (BGY)||Istanbul (IST)||Donegal (CFN)|
|Tenerife (Reine Sofia) (TFS)||New York (EWR)||Paris (Beauvais) (BVA)|
Top Airlines Operate from Dublin Airport
|Air Canada||HiSky||Turkish Airlines|
|Air France||Iberia Express||United Airlines|
|Aurigny||Lufthansa||Air France Cargo|
|British Airways||Norwegian Air Shuttle||ASL Airlines Belgium|
|Croatia Airlines||PLAY||Bluebird Nordic|
|Delta Air Lines||Qatar Airways||DHL Aviation|
|Eastern Airways||Ryanair||FedEx Express|
|EgyptAir||Scandinavian Airlines||Lufthansa Cargo|
|Emirates||Swiss International Air Lines||UPS Airlines|
|Etihad Airways||SunExpress||Zimex Aviation|
Postal address- Dublin, Ireland
Longitude- 6.2499° W
Contact Number- +353 1 814 1111
Runway:- 2,637 Meter