El Al Israel Airlines Terminal Boston Airport (BOS)
El Al Israel Airlines operated out of Terminal E at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS). Terminal E is the international terminal at BOS, so if you are flying with El Al from Boston, you would likely depart and arrive at this terminal for international flights.
Arrival Terminal : Terminal E And Terminal C
Departure Terminal Terminal E, Terminal B, Terminal C.
About El Al Airlines (LY) Logan International Airport
El Al Israel Airlines, commonly known as El Al, operated regular flights from Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) to Tel Aviv, Israel. El Al is the flag carrier airline of Israel and is known for its extensive network connecting Israel to destinations around the world El Al flights from Boston Logan International Airport typically departed from Terminal E, which is the international terminal at BOS. Terminal E offers various amenities for travelers, including dining options, duty-free shops, and lounges.
FACTS and Information Logan Boston MA Airport
|Boston Logan International Airport
|3 Names are A, B, and C Terminals
|One Harborside Dr Suite 200S, East Boston, MA 02128, United States
|Distance From Main City
|3 Miles /4.8 Km From Downtown Boston
|139 Destinations With 39 International (Country ) And 83 Domestic Flights
|Open For Commercial Flights
|Airport Time Zone
|EDT (GMT -04:00)
|September 8, 192
|WORLD AREA CODE
|Length Of Runway
|2,557 feet to 10,081 feet
Boston Airport Ticket Booking Counter El Al Airline
El Al Israel Airlines have a ticket booking counter at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS). The ticket booking counter for El Al likely located in Terminal E, which is the international terminal at Boston Logan Airport. At the ticket counter, you can inquire about flights, make reservations, purchase tickets, and get assistance with any travel-related queries.
BOS Airport Check In El Al Airline
El Al Israel Airlines offered check-in services at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) for their flights. Passengers flying with El Al could check-in at the airport using the following methods:
- Airport Check-In Counters: El Al have dedicated check-in counters at Boston Logan Airport. Passengers could approach these counters to check in for their flights, drop off their baggage (if applicable), and obtain their boarding passes.
- Online Check-In: El Al also provided online check-in services through their official website. Passengers could log in to their booking, select their seats, and complete the check-in process from the comfort of their home or office. After online check-in, passengers could either print their boarding passes or receive mobile boarding passes on their smartphones.
- Mobile App Check-In: El Al’s mobile app might have allowed passengers to check in for their flights, view their itinerary, and access their boarding passes directly on their mobile devices.
- Self-Service Kiosks: Some airports, including Boston Logan, offer self-service check-in kiosks, allowing passengers to check in on their own by following the on-screen instructions.
El Al Airline Boston Massachusetts Airport Lounges
El Al Israel Airlines did not have its own dedicated lounges at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS). However, El Al’s premium passengers, such as those traveling in First Class or Business Class, as well as members of certain loyalty programs, may have access to partner airline lounges or other lounges at the airport.
At Boston Logan International Airport, there are several lounges operated by various airlines and third-party companies. These lounges offer amenities such as comfortable seating, Wi-Fi, refreshments, and sometimes business facilities. Access to these lounges is typically granted to eligible passengers, such as premium class travelers, frequent flyers with specific airline loyalty programs, or those holding certain credit cards.
El Al Flights Available From Airport BOS To Other Locations
|New York (JFK)
|San Francisco (SFO)
|Tel Aviv-Yafo (TLV)
|West Palm Beach (PBI)
|San Diego (SAN)
|New Orleans (MSY)
|Los Angeles (LAX)
|Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
|Las Vegas (LAS)
|Fort Myers (RSW)
|New York (LGA)
|San Juan (SJU)
El Al Flights No. To And From Logan Boston MA Airport
Lost and Found Contact El Al Airline Logan International Airport
If you have lost an item during your journey with El Al Israel Airlines at Logan International Airport (BOS), you should immediately contact El Al’s Lost and Found department. Here are the steps you can take to report and inquire about your lost item:
- Contact El Al Airline: Reach out to El Al’s assistance staff or Lost and Found department directly. You can find their contact information on El Al’s official website or your booking confirmation.
- Contact Logan International Airport: You can also contact the Lost and Found office at Logan International Airport. They may have information on items found within the airport premises, including those left on El Al flights.
- File a Lost Item Report: Provide a detailed description of the lost item, including any identifying marks or unique features. You may need to provide information about your flight and seat number for reference.
- Follow Up: After reporting the lost item, stay in touch with El Al’s Lost and Found department or the airport’s Lost and Found office to check if your item has been found or turned in.
- Check Online Resources: Some airports and airlines have online databases or websites where they post found items. Check if Logan Airport has such a resource, and regularly monitor it for updates.
Baggage Claim El Al Airline Logan KBOS Airport
El Al Israel Airlines’ baggage claim at Logan International Airport (BOS) is typically located in the international arrivals area of Terminal E. Terminal E is the designated international terminal at Boston Logan Airport.
After arriving on an El Al flight and clearing immigration and customs, passengers could proceed to the baggage claim area to retrieve their checked luggage. The baggage carousels are usually well-marked, making it easy for passengers to find the appropriate carousel for their flight.
Seat Upgrade Or Route Change El Al Airline BOS Boston Airport
El Al Israel Airlines offered seat upgrades and route changes to passengers, subject to availability and fare rules. If you are interested in upgrading your seat or making changes to your route, here are the general steps you can take:
- Seat Upgrade: Contact El Al’s assistance staff or reservation department to inquire about seat upgrade options. Upgrades may be available to higher classes, such as Business Class or First Class, depending on the availability and fare rules. Keep in mind that seat upgrades may come with additional charges, and the availability of upgrades can vary depending on the flight’s load and other factors.
- Route Change: If you wish to make changes to your route, including changing the destination or stopovers, contact El Al’s assistance staff or reservation department as soon as possible. Be aware that route changes may be subject to fare differences and change fees, depending on the fare rules associated with your original ticket.
Collect Boarding Pass at Boston MA Airport El Al Airline
passengers flying with El Al Israel Airlines from Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) could collect their boarding passes through various methods:
- Online Check-In: Before your flight, you can use El Al’s online check-in service through their official website. Online check-in typically opens 24 hours before the scheduled departure time. During online check-in, you can select your seats and receive your boarding pass electronically. After completing online check-in, you can either print the boarding pass or save it to your mobile device.
- Mobile App: If you prefer, you can use the El Al mobile app to check in for your flight and access your boarding pass directly on your smartphone. The mobile app provides a convenient way to manage your booking and boarding pass on the go.
- Airport Check-In Counters: If you are unable to check in online or prefer to do it at the airport, El Al operates check-in counters at Boston Logan Airport. You can approach the airline’s check-in counters to collect your boarding pass and check your luggage, if needed.
- Self-Service Kiosks: Many airports, including Boston Logan, offer self-service check-in kiosks. These kiosks allow you to check in for your flight, select seats, and print your boarding pass on the spot.
Remember to check the specific check-in time requirements and procedures provided by El Al for your flight. It’s generally recommended to check in at least 2 to 3 hours before the scheduled departure time for international flights.
How To Make Payments To El Al Airline At Boston BOS Airport
passengers flying with El Al Israel Airlines at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) could make payments for various services through the following methods:
- Online Payment: When booking your ticket on El Al’s official website or through their mobile app, you can make payments online using credit cards, debit cards, or other accepted payment methods. El Al usually accepts major credit cards like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and others.
- Airport Ticket Counter: If you prefer to make payment in person at the airport, you can visit El Al’s ticket counter at Boston Logan Airport. Here, you can pay for your ticket, upgrade your seat (if available), or pay for any additional services you might need.
- Self-Service Kiosks: Some airports may have self-service kiosks where you can make payments for certain services, such as baggage fees or seat upgrades. However, the availability of such kiosks and payment options may vary, so it’s best to check with El Al or the airport staff if this option is available at Boston Logan Airport.
FAQ – Boston INTL Airport El Al Airline
What Is El Al Airlines Office Address At Logan Boston Airport ?
El Al Israel Airlines have a ticket office located at Logan International Airport (BOS) in Boston, Massachusetts. The address of the El Al Airlines office at Logan Boston Airport is as follows:El Al Israel Airlines Logan International Airport Terminal E, 4th Floor Boston, MA 02128 USA
Does El Al Airlines Fly From Boston Airport?
El Al Israel Airlines operated flights from Boston Logan International Airport (BOS). El Al offered nonstop flights between Boston and Tel Aviv, Israel. These flights typically departed from and arrived at Terminal E, which is the international terminal at Boston Logan Airport.
Is Boston Airport A El Al Hub?
Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) is not considered a hub for El Al Israel Airlines. An airline hub typically refers to a primary or central location where an airline operates a significant number of flights and connects passengers to various destinations, both domestic and international.
Is There A El Al Lounge In Boston Airport ?
El Al Israel Airlines did not have its own dedicated lounge at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS). However, El Al’s premium passengers, such as those traveling in Business Class or First Class, and members of certain frequent flyer programs, may have have access to partner airline lounges or other lounges at the airport.
What Terminal Does El Al Fly Out Of In Boston ?
El Al Israel Airlines operated flights out of Terminal E at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS). Terminal E is the international terminal at Boston Logan Airport, and it handles both departing and arriving international flights.
How Early Should I Arrive At Boston Logan Airport For El Al Check-in ?
When flying with El Al Israel Airlines from Boston Logan International Airport (BOS), it is generally recommended to arrive at the airport with sufficient time before your flight’s scheduled departure. The recommended arrival time can vary depending on factors such as your destination, the time of day, and whether it’s a domestic or international flight.