Latam Airlines Terminal Boston Airport (BOS)
LATAM Airlines operated out of Terminal E and Terminal A at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS). Terminal B at Logan Airport primarily serves domestic and international flights operated by various airlines, including LATAM.
Arrival Terminal : Terminal A, E
Departure Terminal Terminal A, E
About Latam Airlines (LA) Logan International Airport
LATAM Airlines is a major South American airline formed from the merger of Chilean airline LAN Airlines and Brazilian airline TAM Airlines. LATAM Airlines operates flights to and from Logan International Airport (BOS) in Boston, Massachusetts. LATAM Airlines operates out of Terminal B at Boston Logan Airport. LATAM Airlines offers direct flights between Boston and various destinations in South America, including cities in Chile, Brazil, Peru, and other countries in the region. The airline uses various aircraft types for its flights, including Airbus A320 family aircraft for shorter routes and Boeing 767 and Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft for longer-haul flights. LATAM Airlines has its own lounge at Boston Logan Airport for eligible passengers, offering amenities such as comfortable seating, food and beverage options, and Wi-Fi access .
FACTS and Information Logan Boston MA Airport
|Airport Name||Boston Logan International Airport|
|Terminals||3 Names are A, B, and C Terminals|
|Airport Address||One Harborside Dr Suite 200S, East Boston, MA 02128, United States|
|Distance From Main City||3 Miles /4.8 Km From Downtown Boston|
|Total Flights||139 Destinations With 39 International (Country ) And 83 Domestic Flights|
|Status||Open For Commercial Flights|
|Airport Time Zone||EDT (GMT -04:00)|
|Contact Number||1 800-235-6426|
|Land Area||2,384 acres|
|Activation date||September 8, 192|
|WORLD AREA CODE||67|
|Length Of Runway||2,557 feet to 10,081 feet|
Boston Airport Ticket Booking Counter Latam Airline
LATAM Airlines operates ticket booking counters at Logan International Airport (BOS) in Boston, Massachusetts. The ticket booking counters for LATAM Airlines are located in Terminal B at Boston Logan Airport.
When you arrive at the airport, you can look for signs or inquire with airport staff to find the ticket counters for LATAM Airlines. The airport staff or information desks can provide you with directions and guide you to the correct location.
BOS Airport Check In Latam Airline
LATAM Airlines operates check-in counters at Logan International Airport (BOS) in Boston, Massachusetts. The check-in counters for LATAM Airlines are located in Terminal B at Boston Logan Airport.
When you arrive at the airport for your LATAM flight, you can follow these steps for the check-in process:
- Check Your Flight: Make sure you have your flight details, such as your booking reference, e-ticket, or passport, readily available.
- Arrival at Terminal B: If you are departing on a LATAM Airlines flight, head to Terminal B at Boston Logan Airport.
- Find LATAM Check-In Counters: Look for signs or ask airport staff for directions to the LATAM Airlines check-in counters. The counters are typically located near the entrance of the terminal.
- Check-In Process: At the LATAM check-in counter, present your travel documents (passport, e-ticket, etc.) to the airline staff. They will assist you with the check-in process, issue your boarding pass, and handle any checked baggage.
- Security Check: After obtaining your boarding pass, proceed to the security checkpoint. Be sure to arrive at the security checkpoint with sufficient time before your flight's departure.
- Boarding: Once you pass through security, proceed to your departure gate at Terminal B for boarding.
Latam Airline Boston Massachusetts Airport Lounges
LATAM Airlines operates its own lounge at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) in Massachusetts. The lounge is known as the "LATAM Airlines Lounge" and is located in Terminal B.
The LATAM Airlines Lounge offers amenities and services for eligible passengers, including:
- Comfortable Seating: The lounge provides comfortable seating areas for passengers to relax and unwind before their flight.
- Complimentary Food and Beverages: LATAM Airlines Lounge typically offers a selection of complimentary snacks, light meals, and beverages, including alcoholic drinks.
- Wi-Fi and Business Facilities: The lounge usually provides free Wi-Fi access and may offer business facilities like workstations and charging points.
- Entertainment: Some lounges offer entertainment options like TVs, newspapers, and magazines.
Latam Flights Available From Airport BOS To Other Locations
|Atlanta (ATL)||Salt Lake City (SLC)||Detroit (DTW)||Raleigh/Durham (RDU)|
|San Francisco (SFO)||Sao Paulo (GRU)||Indianapolis (IND)||Chicago (ORD)|
|New York (JFK)||Seattle (SEA)||Charlotte (CLT)||Washington (DCA)|
|Miami (MIA)||Cleveland (CLE)||Newark (EWR)||New York (LGA)|
|Los Angeles (LAX)||Tokyo (NRT)||Columbus (CMH)||Pittsburgh (PIT)|
|Las Vegas (LAS)||Tampa (TPA)||Minneapolis (MSP)||Austin (AUS)|
Latam Flights No. To And From Logan Boston MA Airport
Lost and Found Contact Latam Airline Logan International Airport
if you have lost an item on a LATAM Airlines flight or at Logan International Airport (BOS), you can follow these steps to contact LATAM's Lost and Found department:
- Contact LATAM Airlines: Visit the official website of LATAM Airlines and look for the "assistance staff" or "Contact Us" section. There, you should find information on how to report lost items or contact their Lost and Found department. You can also call their assistance staff number to inquire about lost items.
- Lost and Found at Logan Airport: If you believe you lost your item within the airport premises (not on the flight), you can reach out to Logan Airport's Lost and Found department. They handle items left in various airport facilities, such as terminals, security checkpoints, and other public areas.
- Online Lost and Found Form: Many airlines, including LATAM Airlines, have online Lost and Found forms that you can fill out to report your lost item. Provide as much detail as possible about the lost item, your flight details, and contact information.
- In-Person Visit: If you are still at the airport, you can visit the Lost and Found office at Logan Airport to report your lost item in person. The Lost and Found office is typically located within the airport, and airport staff or information desks can provide directions.
Baggage Claim Latam Airline Logan KBOS Airport
LATAM Airlines' baggage claim at Logan International Airport (BOS) in Boston, Massachusetts, can be found in Terminal B. Terminal B is used for domestic and international flights operated by various airlines, including LATAM.
Once you arrive at the baggage claim area, look for the monitors displaying flight information to find the carousel number assigned to your flight. Baggage from LATAM Airlines flights will be delivered to one of the baggage carousels in the designated area.
If you have any questions or need assistance regarding baggage claim, you can approach the airport staff or go to the information desk at the terminal.
Seat Upgrade Or Route Change Latam Airline BOS Boston Airport
If you want to inquire about seat upgrades or route changes with LATAM Airlines at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS), you have a few options:
- Contact LATAM Airlines assistance staff: You can reach out to LATAM Airlines' assistance staff department through their official website or contact their assistance staff phone number. They will be able to assist you with inquiries about seat upgrades or route changes.
- Visit the LATAM Airlines Counter at the Airport: If you are already at the airport, you can go to the LATAM Airlines ticket counter in Terminal B to inquire about seat upgrades or route changes in person. The airline's representatives at the counter will be able to assist you with the available options and any applicable fees or restrictions.
- Online Booking Management: If you have already booked a flight with LATAM Airlines, you can log in to your booking on their website or mobile app. Depending on your ticket type and fare rules, you may be able to manage your booking online and explore options for seat upgrades or route changes.
- Frequent Flyer Program: If you are a member of LATAM Airlines' frequent flyer program (such as LATAM Pass) or part of an airline alliance's loyalty program, you may have access to special offers or benefits for seat upgrades. Check your membership benefits for any relevant options.
Collect Boarding Pass at Boston MA Airport Latam Airline
there are several ways to collect your boarding pass for a LATAM Airlines flight at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS):
- Online Check-In: Before heading to the airport, you can check-in online through LATAM Airlines' official website or mobile app. Online check-in typically opens 48 hours before the scheduled departure time for international flights. After completing the online check-in process, you can either print your boarding pass at home or receive a mobile boarding pass on your smartphone. With the boarding pass in hand, proceed directly to security and your departure gate.
- LATAM Airlines Check-In Counters: If you prefer to check-in at the airport, you can visit the LATAM Airlines check-in counters in Terminal B, which is where LATAM operates at Boston Logan Airport. At the check-in counter, present your booking reference or e-ticket and provide identification to receive your boarding pass from the airline's staff.
- Self-Service Kiosks: Many airports, including Boston Logan, have self-service kiosks where you can check-in for your flight and print your boarding pass. Look for the LATAM Airlines kiosks in Terminal B and follow the instructions on the screen to complete the check-in process.
- Mobile Check-In: LATAM Airlines provides mobile check-in options for passengers who prefer to use their smartphones to check-in and receive electronic boarding passes. You can use the airline's mobile app to complete the check-in process and have your boarding pass ready on your phone.
How To Make Payments To Latam Airline At Boston BOS Airport
there are several ways to make payments to LATAM Airlines at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS):
- Credit/Debit Card at the Airport: At the LATAM Airlines ticket counters in Terminal B, you can make payments using a credit or debit card. Most major credit cards are accepted for flight purchases, seat upgrades, or any additional services you may need.
- Cash Payments: While credit/debit cards are the most common method, some airline ticket counters may also accept cash payments. However, it's always a good idea to check with the specific airline counter at the airport to confirm their accepted payment methods.
- Online Payments: If you prefer to make payments in advance or online, you can visit LATAM Airlines' official website and make reservations or payments using a credit or debit card before your departure.
- Third-Party Booking Platforms: If you booked your LATAM Airlines flight through a third-party travel agency or booking platform, you might need to make payments through their platform or follow their payment procedures.
- LATAM Airlines Offices: LATAM Airlines may have sales offices or representatives in the city or nearby areas where you can visit to make payments in person before your travel date.
FAQ – Boston INTL Airport Latam Airline
What Is Latam Airlines Office Address At Logan Boston Airport ?
LATAM Airlines does not have a dedicated office or ticket counter at Logan International Airport (BOS) in Boston. Instead, they operate their check-in counters and assistance staff support from Terminal B, which is where LATAM Airlines operates at Boston Logan Airport.
Does Latam Airlines Fly From Boston Airport?
LATAM Airlines does operate flights from Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) in Boston, Massachusetts. LATAM Airlines offers direct flights between Boston and various destinations in South America, including cities in Chile, Brazil, Peru, and other countries in the region.
Is Boston Airport A Latam Hub?
Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) is not considered a hub for LATAM Airlines. A hub airport is a major center for an airline, where it operates a large number of flights and connects passengers from various destinations to other flights in its network.
Is There A Latam Lounge In Boston Airport ?
LATAM Airlines does not have a dedicated lounge at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS). LATAM Airlines typically operates its own lounges at major airports, but as of that time, there is no LATAM Lounge at Boston Logan Airport.
What Terminal Does Latam Fly Out Of In Boston ?
LATAM Airlines operates flights out of Terminal B at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS). Terminal B is used for domestic and international flights operated by various airlines, including LATAM.
How Early Should I Arrive At Boston Logan Airport For Latam Check-in ?
As a general guideline, it is recommended to arrive at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) for LATAM Airlines check-in at least 2 to 3 hours before your scheduled departure time for international flights.