About EWR Airport
Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) is one of the major airports serving the New York metropolitan area in the United States. It is located in Newark, New Jersey, approximately 15 miles (24 km) southwest of Midtown Manhattan, New York City. Here's some information about Newark Liberty International Airport:
- Terminals: Newark Airport has three main terminals: Terminal A, Terminal B, and Terminal C.
- Terminal A: Terminal A is currently undergoing a major redevelopment and modernization project to improve facilities and services. It primarily serves domestic flights.
- Terminal B: Terminal B serves both domestic and international flights, and it has been recently renovated to enhance passenger experience and provide modern amenities.
- Terminal C: Terminal C is operated by United Airlines and serves as a hub for the airline. It handles both domestic and international flights.
- Airlines: Newark Airport is a significant hub for United Airlines, which operates numerous flights to various domestic and international destinations. Additionally, other major airlines and regional carriers also operate from the airport, providing a diverse range of flight options for travelers.
- International Flights: Newark Liberty International Airport offers a considerable number of international flights, connecting passengers to destinations in Europe, Asia, Africa, Latin America, and the Caribbean.
- Ground Transportation: The airport is well-connected to the surrounding areas through various ground transportation options, including taxis, rental cars, buses, and trains. Newark Airport has its AirTrain system, which provides connections to Newark Liberty International Airport Rail Station, where travelers can access NJ Transit and Amtrak train services.
- Amenities: Newark Liberty International Airport provides a range of amenities for passengers, including restaurants, shops, lounges, and other services to enhance the travel experience.
- Cargo Operations: The airport also handles a significant amount of cargo traffic, making it an essential gateway for air cargo shipments.
- Expansion and Development: Newark Airport has seen ongoing expansion and development projects to accommodate the growing number of passengers and improve facilities.
Flights Available Following Destinations From Newark Liberty International Airport
|Orlando (MCO)||Tel Aviv (TLV)||Harrisburg (MDT)||Ponta Delgada (PDL)|
|Los Angeles (LAX)||Buffalo (BUF)||San Antonio (SAT)||Lomé (LFW)|
|Atlanta (ATL)||Punta Cana (PUJ)||Nassau (NAS)||Warsaw (WAW)|
|Toronto (YYZ)||Grand Rapids (GRR)||State College (SCE)||Seoul (ICN)|
|Chicago (ORD)||Savannah (SAV)||Paris (Orly) (ORY)||Dubrovnik (DBV)|
|Fort Lauderdale (FLL)||Dublin (DUB)||Memphis (MEM)||Jackson (JAC)|
|Charlotte (CLT)||Paris (CDG)||Wilmington (ILM)||Bozeman (BZN)|
|San Francisco (SFO)||Myrtle Beach (MYR)||Philadelphia (PHL)||Aalborg (AAL)|
|Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW)||Frankfurt (FRA)||Milan (Malpensa) (MXP)||Liberia (LIR)|
|Boston (BOS)||Vancouver (YVR)||Nice (NCE)||Cape Town (CPT)|
|Toronto (YTZ)||Lisbon (LIS)||New Delhi (DEL)||Málaga (AGP)|
|Detroit (DTW)||Jacksonville (JAX)||Naples (NAP)||Mumbai (BOM)|
|Miami (MIA)||New Orleans (MSY)||Copenhagen (CPH)||Palma de Mallorca (PMI)|
|Houston (IAH)||Bangor (BGR)||Panama City (PTY)||Gothenburg (GOT)|
|Washington (DCA)||Santa Ana (SNA)||Madrid (MAD)||Cairo (CAI)|
|Denver (DEN)||Burlington (BTV)||Berlin (BER)||Tenerife (Reina Sofía) (TFS)|
|Las Vegas (LAS)||Milwaukee (MKE)||Venice Marco Polo (VCE)||Knoxville (TYS)|
|London Heathrow (LHR)||Portland (PDX)||Brussels (BRU)||Destin / Fort Walton Beach (VPS)|
|Minneapolis (MSP)||Albany (ALB)||Vienna (VIE)||Des Moines (DSM)|
|Pittsburgh (PIT)||Syracuse (SYR)||Havana (HAV)||Saint Thomas (STT)|
|Tampa (TPA)||Greenville / Spartanburg (GSP)||Oslo (OSL)||San José del Cabo (SJD)|
|Raleigh / Durham (RDU)||Salt Lake City (SLC)||Halifax (YHZ)||San Salvador (SAL)|
|Cincinnati (CVG)||Louisville (SDF)||Tokyo (NRT)||Providenciales (PLS)|
|Montreal (YUL)||Providence (PVD)||Tokyo (HND)||Sint Maarten (SXM)|
|San Juan (SJU)||Greensboro (GSO)||Aguadilla (BQN)||Puerto Plata (POP)|
|Seattle / Tacoma (SEA)||Montego Bay (MBJ)||Geneva (GVA)||Guatemala City (GUA)|
|Austin (AUS)||Asheville (AVL)||Istanbul (IST)||Krakow (KRK)|
|Indianapolis (IND)||Nantucket (ACK)||Calgary (YYC)||Grand Cayman (GCM)|
|Nashville (BNA)||San José (SJO)||Shannon (SNN)||San Pedro Sula (SAP)|
|Cleveland (CLE)||Aruba (AUA)||Singapore (SIN)||Saint Lucia (UVF)|
|West Palm Beach (PBI)||Stockholm (Arlanda) (ARN)||Bermuda (BDA)||Bonaire (BON)|
|Phoenix (PHX)||Athens (ATH)||Amsterdam (AMS)||St. John’s, Antigua (ANU)|
|Ottawa (YOW)||Edinburgh (EDI)||Lima (LIM)||Belize City (BZE)|
|Columbus (CMH)||Rome (Fiumicino) (FCO)||Oakland, East Bay (OAK)||Puerto Vallarta (PVR)|
|Richmond (RIC)||Mexico City (MEX)||Dubai (DXB)||Rzeszów (RZE)|
|Cancún (CUN)||Munich (MUC)||São Paulo (GRU)||Shanghai (PVG)|
|Fort Myers (RSW)||Zürich (ZRH)||Madison (MSN)||Kahului (OGG)|
|San Diego (SAN)||Bogotá (BOG)||Traverse City (TVC)||Vail / Eagle (EGE)|
|Washington (IAD)||Porto (OPO)||Hilton Head Island (HHH)||Beijing (PEK)|
|Charleston (CHS)||Manchester (MHT)||Barcelona (BCN)||Bridgetown (BGI)|
|Portland (PWM)||Wilkes-Barre (AVP)||Johannesburg (JNB)||Saint Kitts (SKB)|
|Santo Domingo (SDQ)||Ithaca (ITH)||Sacramento (SMF)||Willemstad, Curaçao (CUR)|
|Santiago de los Caballeros (STI)||Presque Isle (PQI)||Anchorage (ANC)||Montrose (MTJ)|
|Rochester (ROC)||Quebec City (YQB)||Honolulu (HNL)||Hayden (HDN)|
|Norfolk (ORF)||Kansas City (MCI)||Reykjavik (Keflavik) (KEF)||Hong Kong (HKG)|
|St. Louis (STL)||Sarasota / Bradenton (SRQ)||Key West (EYW)|
Top Airlines Operate from Newark Airport Airport
|Aer Lingus||Avianca||Iberia||SAS Scandinavian Airlines|
|Air Baltic||Breeze Airways||ITA Airways||Southwest Airlines|
|Air Canada||British Airways||JAL – Japan Airlines||Spirit|
|Air Caraibes||Brussels Airlines||JetBlue Airways||Sun Country|
|Air China||China Southern Airlines||Kalitta Air||Swift Air|
|Air France||Copa Airlines||KLM Royal Dutch Airlines||SWISS|
|Air India||Delta Air Lines||Korean Air||TAP Air Portugal|
|Air New Zealand||Egyptair||La Compagnie||Tradewind Aviation|
|Air Premia||El Al Israel Airlines||LATAM Airlines||Turkish Airlines|
|Air Tahiti Nui||Elite Airways||LOT Polish Airlines||United Airlines|
|Alaska Airlines||Emirates||Lufthansa||Virgin Atlantic|
|All Nippon Airways – ANA||Ethiopian Airlines||National Airlines||Virgin Australia|
|Allegiant Air||Etihad Airways||Neos||Vistara|
|American Airlines||Finnair||NetJets Aviation||Volaris|
|Asiana Airlines||Flexjet||Porter Airlines||WestJet|
|ASKY||French bee||Privilege Style|
|Avelo Airlines||Hawaiian Airlines||Qatar Airways||Cathay Pacific|
Facts And Other Information Newark,New Jersey USA Airport
Postal address-W Terminal Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84122, United States
Contact Number- +1 801-575-2400
IATA Code:- EWR