SAS Scandinavian Airline Terminal Boston Airport (BOS)
Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) operates flights to and from Logan International Airport (BOS) in Boston. SAS Scandinavian Airlines utilizes Terminal E at Boston Logan Airport as its primary terminal. However, it’s important to note that certain flights identified as SAS Scandinavian Airlines are codeshare flights managed by other airlines. Consequently, codeshare flights bearing the SAS Scandinavian Airlines label may depart from Terminal B.
Arrival Terminal : Terminal 5
Departure Terminal Terminal 5
About SAS Scandinavian Airlines (SK) Logan International Airport
Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) is the national carrier of Denmark, Norway, and Sweden. It is a major airline in Northern Europe and operates flights to various domestic and international destinations. SAS operates flights between Logan International Airport (BOS) in Boston and its hub at Copenhagen Airport (CPH) in Denmark. The airline offers both direct and connecting flights to various destinations in Europe, Asia, and North America. SAS flights at Logan International Airport typically operate out of Terminal E, which is the International Terminal. Terminal E is used for both departures and arrivals of international flights and is equipped with customs and immigration facilities. SAS operates a mix of aircraft on its routes, including short-haul and long-haul aircraft. Depending on the route and schedule, you may experience different aircraft types and cabin configurations. SAS offers a range of services to its passengers, including different travel classes, in-flight entertainment, Wi-Fi, onboard meals, and more. SAS operates a frequent flyer program called EuroBonus, which allows passengers to earn and redeem points for flights, upgrades, and other benefits. SAS is known for its Scandinavian design and focus on passenger comfort. Passengers can expect a modern and comfortable travel experience.
FACTS and Information Logan Boston MA Airport
|Airport Name||Boston Logan International Airport|
|Terminals||3 Names are A, B, and C Terminals|
|Airport Address||One Harborside Dr Suite 200S, East Boston, MA 02128, United States|
|Distance From Main City||3 Miles /4.8 Km From Downtown Boston|
|Total Flights||139 Destinations With 39 International (Country ) And 83 Domestic Flights|
|Status||Open For Commercial Flights|
|Airport Time Zone||EDT (GMT -04:00)|
|Contact Number||1 800-235-6426|
|Land Area||2,384 acres|
|Activation date||September 8, 192|
|WORLD AREA CODE||67|
|Length Of Runway||2,557 feet to 10,081 feet|
Boston Airport Ticket Booking Counter SAS Scandinavian Airline
Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) operates at Logan International Airport (BOS) in Boston. The airline typically has a check-in counter or ticket booking counter in Terminal E, which is the International Terminal at the airport.
If you are looking for the exact location of the SAS ticket booking counter or check-in counter at Boston Logan Airport, try the following steps:
- Visit the Official Airport Website: Check the official website of Logan International Airport (BOS) for information about airlines and their locations within the terminal. The airport’s website should provide details about terminal layouts, airline locations, and services.
- Contact SAS: You can also contact Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) directly through their assistance staff or visit their official website. They will be able to provide you with specific information about their check-in counter or ticket booking counter at Boston Logan Airport.
- Airport Information Desks: Upon arriving at the airport, you can also ask the information desk or airport staff for directions to the SAS check-in or ticket booking counter.
- Mobile Apps: Some airlines provide mobile apps that offer terminal maps and real-time flight information. Check if SAS has a mobile app that could provide you with directions within the airport.
BOS Airport Check In SAS Scandinavian Airline
passengers flying with Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) from Logan International Airport (BOS) in Boston typically check in at the SAS check-in counters located in Terminal E, which is the International Terminal at the airport. Here are the general steps for checking in at Boston Logan Airport for a SAS flight:
- Arrival at the Airport: Arrive at the airport with sufficient time before your flight’s departure. The recommended check-in time for international flights is usually around 3 hours before departure.
- Check-in Counter: Proceed to the SAS check-in counters in Terminal E. Look for signage or ask airport staff for directions if needed.
- Check-in Process: Approach the SAS check-in counter and provide your travel documents, such as your passport and booking reference. The airline staff will assist you with the check-in process, including seat assignments and baggage drop if needed.
- Baggage Drop: If you have checked baggage, you can drop it off at the designated area after completing the check-in process. Make sure your baggage is properly tagged and labeled.
- Receive Boarding Pass: After completing check-in, you will receive your boarding pass, which includes important flight information such as your seat assignment, departure gate, and boarding time.
- Security Screening: Proceed to the security checkpoint after check-in. Ensure you have all necessary documents and follow security procedures.
- Immigration and Customs: For international flights, you may need to go through immigration and customs clearance before proceeding to your departure gate.
- Departure Gate: Once you have completed security and any necessary immigration procedures, proceed to your departure gate. Follow the signs or check the information screens for your flight’s gate number.
SAS Scandinavian Airline Boston Massachusetts Airport Lounges
Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) operates at Logan International Airport (BOS) in Boston. While I don’t have specific information about SAS lounges at Boston Logan Airport, here is some general information about airport lounges that may help you:
- Lounges: Many airlines, including SAS, offer airport lounges for their premium passengers, frequent flyers, or passengers traveling in certain classes. Lounges provide a more comfortable and quiet space to relax before or between flights.
- Star Alliance Lounges: As SAS is a member of the Star Alliance, which is a global airline alliance, eligible passengers may have access to Star Alliance lounges at Boston Logan Airport. These lounges are typically available for passengers flying with Star Alliance member airlines.
- Amenities: Lounges often offer amenities such as comfortable seating, complimentary food and beverages, Wi-Fi, workstations, showers, and more.
- Access: Lounge access criteria can include factors such as your ticket class, frequent flyer status, alliance membership, or if you’re willing to pay for access. Eligibility for lounge access can vary, so it’s best to check with SAS or the airport for specific details.
To find out about SAS lounges or lounges available to SAS passengers at Boston Logan Airport, use following:
- SAS Website: Visit the official website of Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) and navigate to the "Lounges" or "Airport Services" section for information about their lounges and lounge access policies.
- Logan International Airport Website: Check the official website of Logan International Airport (BOS) for information about airport lounges, including their locations and access criteria.
- Contact SAS: Reach out to SAS directly through their assistance staff to inquire about lounge availability and access at Boston Logan Airport.
- Star Alliance: If you’re a member of the Star Alliance, you can also check the Star Alliance website for information about lounges available to Star Alliance passengers at Boston Logan Airport.
SAS Scandinavian Flights Available From Airport BOS To Other Locations
|Chicago (ORD)||Toronto (YYZ)||Copenhagen (CPH)||Newark (EWR)|
|Houston (IAH)||Dulles (IAD)||Denver (DEN)|
SAS Scandinavian Flights No. To And From Logan Boston MA Airport
Lost and Found Contact SAS Scandinavian Airline Logan International Airport
if you have lost an item while traveling with Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) at Logan International Airport (BOS) in Boston, you should follow these steps to contact the airline’s Lost and Found department:
- Contact SAS assistance staff : Reach out to SAS assistance staff as soon as you realize you have lost an item. They can provide you with information on the Lost and Found process and guide you on what steps to take.
- Visit the SAS Website: Check the official website of Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) for information about Lost and Found services. Look for a dedicated section or contact information related to lost items.
- Visit the Airport’s Lost and Found: You can also visit the Lost and Found office located within Logan International Airport. Typically, airport Lost and Found offices handle lost items that are found within the airport terminals or on airplanes.
- File a Report: If you’ve left an item on an SAS aircraft or within the airport terminal, file a lost item report with the airline or airport as soon as possible. Provide as much detail as you can about the item, the flight, and where you believe you lost it.
- Follow Up: Keep in touch with the Lost and Found department and follow any instructions they provide. They may be able to locate your item and arrange for its return.
Baggage Claim SAS Scandinavian Airline Logan KBOS Airport
baggage claim for Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) at Logan International Airport (BOS) in Boston is typically located in the baggage claim area of Terminal E. Terminal E is the International Terminal at the airport and is used for both arrivals and departures of international flights.
Here are the general steps to follow for baggage claim after arriving on an SAS flight at Boston Logan Airport:
- Deplane: Once the aircraft has arrived and parked at the gate, passengers will disembark from the plane and follow signs for "Arrivals" or "Baggage Claim."
- Immigration and Customs: For international flights, passengers will go through immigration and customs procedures before proceeding to the baggage claim area.
- Baggage Claim Area: Follow signs for "Baggage Claim" within Terminal E. The baggage claim area is where you will find the conveyor belts where checked luggage is delivered.
- Identify Your Luggage: Wait at the appropriate baggage carousel for your flight. Look for the flight number or destination on the display screens above the carousel to ensure you’re at the correct one.
- Collect Your Luggage: Once your luggage arrives on the conveyor belt, you can collect it. Make sure to identify your bags by checking the baggage tag and any other identifying marks.
- Exit: After collecting your luggage, follow signs for the exit or ground transportation if you need to leave the airport.
Seat Upgrade Or Route Change SAS Scandinavian Airline BOS Boston Airport
If you are interested in upgrading your seat or making changes to your flight route with Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) at Boston Logan Airport (BOS), here are the general steps you can follow:
- Contact SAS assistance staff : Reach out to SAS assistance staff as early as possible to inquire about seat upgrades or route changes. You can do this through their official website, mobile app, or by calling their assistance staff hotline.
- Online Manage Booking: If SAS offers an online "Manage Booking" feature on their website or mobile app, you may be able to log in and make changes to your booking, including seat upgrades or route changes.
- Visit a SAS Office or Counter: If you prefer to speak to a representative in person, you can visit the SAS ticket counter or office at Boston Logan Airport. They can assist you with your seat upgrade or route change request.
- Check Availability: Seat upgrades and route changes are subject to availability. The airline will provide you with options based on the availability of seats and flights.
- Fees and Charges: Keep in mind that seat upgrades and route changes may involve additional fees or charges. The SAS assistance staff representative will inform you about any associated costs.
- Check Fare Rules: Before making any changes, make sure to review the fare rules and terms and conditions of your original booking. Some fare types may have restrictions on changes or upgrades.
- Payment: If you decide to proceed with the seat upgrade or route change, you will likely need to provide payment for any applicable fees or fare differences.
Collect Boarding Pass at Boston MA Airport SAS Scandinavian Airline
Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) typically offers several options for collecting your boarding pass at Logan International Airport (BOS) in Boston. Here’s how you can collect your boarding pass:
- Online Check-In: You can check in for your SAS flight online through the airline’s official website or mobile app. During the online check-in process, you will have the option to receive a digital boarding pass on your mobile device or print a physical copy.
- Mobile App: If SAS has a mobile app, you may be able to check in and access your boarding pass directly from the app. Simply download the app, log in to your account, and follow the check-in instructions.
- Kiosks at the Airport: Logan International Airport has self-service kiosks where you can check in and print your boarding pass. Look for SAS kiosks in the check-in area of Terminal E, which is the International Terminal.
- SAS Ticket Counter: You can also check in and collect your boarding pass in person at the SAS ticket counter in Terminal E. If you have any special requests or need assistance, the airline staff at the counter can help you.
- E-Ticket Confirmation: If you have completed online check-in or checked in through the mobile app, you may receive an e-ticket confirmation with a barcode. You can use this barcode to scan and print your boarding pass at a self-service kiosk or at the SAS counter.
- Bring Identification: When collecting your boarding pass, whether digitally or in person, make sure to have a valid photo ID (such as a passport or driver’s license) and any required travel documents ready.
How To Make Payments To SAS Scandinavian Airline At Boston BOS Airport
Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) offers various payment methods for making payments at the airport, including Boston Logan International Airport (BOS). Here are some general steps you can follow:
- Payment Methods: SAS typically accepts various payment methods, including credit cards, debit cards, and cash, for making payments at the airport. Major credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and others are commonly accepted.
- At the SAS Counter: If you need to make a payment at the SAS ticket counter or assistance staff desk at Boston Logan Airport, you can inform the airline staff about your payment method. They will guide you through the payment process and provide you with a receipt.
- In-Person Payment: If you have a balance to settle with SAS at the airport, you can inform the airline staff about your payment method and make the payment in person.
- Currency: Be aware of the currency accepted for payment. At international airports like Boston Logan, multiple currencies may be accepted, but it’s advisable to check with the airline staff or at the counter for the specific currencies they accept.
- Receipt and Documentation: After making a payment, make sure to request a receipt or any relevant documentation as proof of payment.
FAQ – Boston INTL Airport SAS Scandinavian Airline
What Is SAS Scandinavian Airlines Office Address At Logan Boston Airport ?
Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) typically has a check-in counter and assistance staff desk at Logan International Airport (BOS) in Boston. However, specific office addresses may not be publicly disclosed or readily available due to security and operational reasons.
Does SAS Scandinavian Airlines Fly From Boston Airport?
Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) operates flights to and from Logan International Airport (BOS) in Boston.
Is Boston Airport A SAS Scandinavian Hub?
Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) is not a hub for Scandinavian Airlines (SAS). SAS’s primary hub is located at Copenhagen Airport (CPH) in Denmark.
Is There A SAS Scandinavian Lounge In Boston Airport ?
Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) did not have a dedicated SAS Scandinavian Lounge at Logan International Airport (BOS) in Boston.
What Terminal Does SAS Scandinavian Fly Out Of In Boston ?
Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) typically operates its flights to and from Logan International Airport (BOS) in Boston out of Terminal E. Terminal E is the International Terminal at Boston Logan Airport and is commonly used for both arrivals and departures of international flights.
How Early Should I Arrive At Boston Logan Airport For SAS Scandinavian Check-in ?
For international flights, including those operated by Scandinavian Airlines (SAS), it is generally recommended to arrive at the airport at least 3 hours before your scheduled departure time. This allows you enough time to complete the check-in process, go through security and immigration procedures, and reach your departure gate.