About Spirit Airlines Philadelphia International Airport
Spirit Airlines is an ultra-low-cost carrier based in the United States that operates flights to domestic and international destinations. Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) is one of Spirit Airlines’ focus cities and a major hub for the airline.
Located approximately 7 miles (11 km) from downtown Philadelphia, PHL is the largest airport in the state of Pennsylvania and the 20th busiest airport in the United States, handling more than 30 million passengers annually. The airport has seven terminal buildings connected by shuttle buses, with Spirit Airlines operating out of Terminal E.
Spirit Airlines offers flights to over 50 destinations from Philadelphia, including major cities such as Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Las Vegas, Miami, New Orleans, and Orlando, as well as international destinations in the Caribbean, Mexico, and Central and South America. The airline also offers various services and amenities to its customers, including in-flight entertainment, Wi-Fi access, and refreshments for purchase onboard.
FACTS and Information Philadelphia International Philadelphia Airport
|Airport Name||Philadelphia International Airport|
|Terminals||7 terminals — A-West, A-East, B, C, D, E, and F|
|Airport Address||8000 Essington Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19153, United States|
|Distance From Main City||12 miles (19km)|
|Status||Open For Commercial Flights|
|Airport Time Zone||EDT (GMT -04:00)|
|Contact Number||+1 215-937-6937|
|Land Area||680 Acres|
|Activation date||December 2, 1939|
|WORLD AREA CODE||67|
|Length Of Runway||3353 meters|
Terminal Of Spirit Airlines Philadelphia Pennsylvania International Airport
Spirit Airlines operates from Terminal E at Philadelphia International Airport (PHL). Terminal E is located on the east side of the airport and serves as the international terminal as well as the base for several domestic airlines, including Spirit Airlines.
When departing from PHL on a Spirit Airlines flight, you should head to Terminal E for check-in, security, and boarding. If you’re arriving on a Spirit Airlines flight, you’ll also likely disembark at Terminal E.
It’s always a good idea to double-check your terminal and gate information before your flight, as terminals and gates can sometimes change. You can usually find this information on your airline ticket, by checking the airport’s website, or by contacting the airline directly.
Arrival Terminal : Terminal D
Departure Terminal Terminal D
Find out Terminal Delta Airlines Philadelphia Airport before going to airport .
PHL Airport Check In Spirit Airlines
There are several ways to check in for your Spirit Airlines flight at Philadelphia International Airport:
- Online Check-In: You can check in for your Spirit Airlines flight online through the Spirit Airlines website or mobile app. Online check-in typically opens 24 hours before the scheduled departure time and closes one hour before the departure time.
- Airport Self-Service Kiosks: Spirit Airlines has self-service kiosks located in the terminal building at Philadelphia International Airport. You can use these kiosks to check in, print your boarding pass, and even pay for checked baggage fees.
- Ticket Counter Check-In: You can also check in for your Spirit Airlines flight at the ticket counter located in the terminal building at Philadelphia International Airport. If you have any checked baggage, you can drop it off at the counter.
Regardless of the check-in method you choose, it is recommended to arrive at the airport with enough time before your flight, especially if you have checked baggage to drop off. Please note that check-in times may vary depending on your flight’s departure time and destination, so it’s always best to check with Spirit Airlines or the airport directly for the most up-to-date information.
Spirit Airline Philadelphia Airport Lounges
Spirit Airlines does not operate its own lounge at Philadelphia International Airport. However, the airport has several lounges that are available to passengers for a fee or through a membership program:
- American Airlines Admirals Club: Located in Terminal B, the American Airlines Admirals Club offers a range of amenities including complimentary Wi-Fi, snacks, and beverages, as well as comfortable seating areas.
- Minute Suites: Minute Suites is a unique airport lounge concept that offers private suites for passengers to relax, work, or sleep in. The lounge is located in Terminal B and can be booked by the hour.
- Delta Sky Club: Located in Terminal E, the Delta Sky Club offers a range of amenities including complimentary Wi-Fi, snacks, and beverages, as well as comfortable seating areas.
Please note that lounge availability and access may be subject to change, and it’s always best to check with the airport or the lounge directly for the latest information and fees.
Jetblue Airways Philadelphia Airport Lounges and their availability mentioned here .
Spirit Flights Avaiable From Philadelphia International Airport PHL To Other Locations
|Nashville (BNA)||Atlantic City (ACY)||Nashville (BNA)||Indianapolis (IND)|
|Atlanta (ATL)||Charlotte (CLT)||Orlando (MCO)||Latrobe (LBE)|
|Orlando (MCO)||Cleveland (CLE)||Atlanta (ATL)||Tampa (TPA)|
|Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL)||Memphis (MEM)||Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL)||Memphis (MEM)|
|Miami (MIA)||Austin (AUS)||Miami (MIA)||Columbus (CMH)|
|Myrtle Beach (MYR)||Columbus (CMH)||Myrtle Beach (MYR)||Pittsburgh (PIT)|
|Detroit (DTW)||Indianapolis (IND)||Detroit (DTW)||Pensacola (PNS)|
|Houston (IAH)||Tampa (TPA)||Houston (IAH)||Austin (AUS)|
|New Orleans (MSY)||Boston (BOS)||Charleston (CHS)||Boston (BOS)|
|Charleston (CHS)||New York/Newark (EWR)||Chicago (ORD)||Minneapolis (MSP)|
|Montego Bay (MBJ)||Las Vegas (LAS)||Dallas (DFW)||Cleveland (CLE)|
|Chicago (ORD)||Pensacola (PNS)||New Orleans (MSY)||New York/Newark (EWR)|
|Dallas (DFW)||Los Angeles (LAX)||Oakland, CA / San Francisco, CA AREA (OAK)||Las Vegas (LAS)|
|Baltimore, MD / Washington DC AREA (BWI)||San Juan (SJU)||Charlotte (CLT)||San Juan (SJU)|
|Oakland, CA / San Francisco, CA AREA (OAK)||Santo Domingo (SDQ)||Baltimore, MD / Washington DC AREA (BWI)||Aguadilla (BQN)|
Lost and Found Contact Spirit Airlines Philadelphia Pennsylvania International Airport
If you have lost an item on a Spirit Airlines flight or at Philadelphia International Airport, you can contact Spirit Airlines’ Lost and Found department for assistance.
- To report a lost item, you can fill out an online Lost and Found form on Spirit Airlines’ website or call their Lost and Found department at 1-855-728-3555.
- You will need to provide information about the lost item, such as a detailed description, the date and flight number of the flight, and your contact information. Spirit Airlines’ Lost and Found department will search for the item and contact you if it is found.
- If your lost item is not found, you may want to check with Philadelphia International Airport’s Lost and Found department as well. They can be reached at 215-937-6888 or through their online Lost and Found form.
Baggage Claim Spirit Airlines Philadelphia Pennsylvania International Airport
- Upon arrival at Philadelphia International Airport, passengers who have checked baggage can proceed to the baggage claim area to retrieve their luggage. The baggage claim area at Philadelphia International Airport is located on the lower level of each terminal.
- If you are unsure which baggage claim area to go to, you can check the airport monitors for information on which carousel your flight’s baggage will be arriving on.
- When you arrive at the baggage claim area, look for the carousel assigned to your flight number. As your luggage arrives on the carousel, check the luggage tags to confirm that the bags belong to you.
- If you have any issues with your baggage or need assistance, you can speak to a Spirit Airlines representative at the baggage service desk, which is located near the baggage claim area in each terminal.
- It’s always a good idea to check your baggage claim receipts and ensure that you have all of your belongings before leaving the airport.
Ticket Booking Counter Spirit Airlines At Philadelphia Airport
Yes, Spirit Airlines has a ticket booking counter at Philadelphia International Airport. The ticket counter is located in the Terminal E Departures Hall. If you need to book a new flight or make changes to an existing reservation, you can visit the Spirit Airlines ticket counter to speak with a customer service representative.
Please note that the ticket counter may have limited hours of operation, so it’s always best to check with Spirit Airlines directly or the airport for the latest information. Additionally, it’s recommended to arrive at the airport with enough time before your flight to allow for any necessary ticketing or check-in procedures.
Seat Upgrade Or Route Change Spirit Airlines PHL Philadelphia Airport
If you need to change your seat or route with Spirit Airlines departing from Philadelphia International Airport, you can do so through the following methods:
- Online: Log in to your Spirit Airlines account and access your reservation to make any changes to your seat or route.
- Call Spirit Airlines Customer Service: You can contact Spirit Airlines’ customer service department at 1-855-728-3555 to make changes to your reservation, including seat and route changes.
Please note that changing your seat or route may be subject to additional fees, and the availability of certain seats or routes may be limited. It’s always best to check with Spirit Airlines directly or review your booking confirmation for more information on the specific policies and fees associated with changing your seat or route.
Collect Boarding Pass at Philadelphia Pennsylvania International Airport Spirit Airlines
You can collect your boarding pass for your Spirit Airlines flight departing from Philadelphia International Airport in a few different ways:
- Online check-in: You can check in for your Spirit Airlines flight online starting 24 hours before your scheduled departure time. During online check-in, you can access your boarding pass and print it at home or have it sent to your mobile device.
- Self-service kiosks: Spirit Airlines has self-service kiosks located at Philadelphia International Airport where you can check in for your flight and print your boarding pass. The kiosks are available in the Departures Hall of each terminal.
- Spirit Airlines check-in counter: If you prefer, you can also check in for your flight and collect your boarding pass at the Spirit Airlines check-in counter, which is located in the Terminal E Departures Hall.
Please note that the check-in counters and self-service kiosks may have limited hours of operation, so it’s always best to check with Spirit Airlines or the airport for the latest information. Additionally, it’s recommended to arrive at the airport with enough time before your flight to allow for any necessary check-in and security procedures.
How To Make Payments To Spirit Airlines At Philadelphia Airport
There are a few different ways to make payments to Spirit Airlines at Philadelphia International Airport:
- Online payment: You can make a payment towards your Spirit Airlines reservation online through their website using a credit or debit card.
- Payment at the airport: You can also make a payment in person at the Spirit Airlines check-in counter at Philadelphia International Airport using a credit or debit card, cash, or a money order.
- Payment over the phone: If you prefer, you can make a payment over the phone by calling Spirit Airlines’ customer service department at 1-855-728-3555 and providing your payment information.
Please note that any payments made at the airport or over the phone may be subject to additional fees or charges, so it’s always best to check with Spirit Airlines directly or review your booking confirmation for more information on payment policies and fees.
Spirit Airlines Philadelphia International Airport Address ?
The address for Spirit Airlines at Philadelphia International Airport in Philadelphia is: 8000 Essington Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19153, United States .
Did Philadelphia International Airport Shutdown Today ?
No, Philadelphia International Airport is still open and operating as normal today. However, please check the status of your flight before coming to the airport, as delays and cancellations may occur due to weather conditions or other circumstances. Additionally, you can always check our website for the latest updates on current operations at Philadelphia International Airport.
Is Philadelphia International A Spirit Hub ?
Yes, Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) is one of Spirit Airlines’ focus cities and is considered a mini-hub for the airline. Spirit Airlines operates a significant number of flights from PHL, offering non-stop service to various destinations across the United States, Mexico, and the Caribbean..
Does Philadelphia International Have A Spirit Sky Club ?
No, Spirit Airlines does not have a Sky Club or lounge at Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) or any other airport. Spirit Airlines is a low-cost carrier and does not offer lounges or other premium airport facilities. However, there are several lounges available at PHL that passengers can access for a fee, including the American Airlines Admirals Club, the Delta Sky Club, and the United Club.!
What Terminal Is Spirit Airlines At Philadelphia International Airport ?
Spirit Airlines is located in Terminal D at Philadelphia International Airport. You can easily find your way to the terminal by following the signs in the airport or using the interactive map provided on our website. Whether you’re flying domestic or international make sure you check Spirit website for terminal information so you don’t miss your flight!
How early should I get to the Philadelphia International Airport ?
We recommend that you arrive at Philadelphia International Airport two hours before your flight is scheduled to depart. This will give you enough time to check in, clear security, and get to your gate. It’s also important to factor in the possibility of unexpected delays so plan ahead and give yourself some extra time just in case.
Other Airlines Operating From Philadelphia International Airport