SWISS Airlines Terminal Boston Airport (BOS)
SWISS International Air Lines operates flights to and from Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) From Terminal E for arrival and Terminal E, Terminal B for departure.
Arrival Terminal : Terminal E
Departure Terminal Terminal E, Terminal B
About SWISS Airlines (LX) Logan International Airport
SWISS International Air Lines, commonly referred to as SWISS, is the national airline of Switzerland. It is known for its high level of service and operates flights to various destinations around the world. SWISS Airline operates flights to and from Logan International Airport (BOS) in Boston. It offers service between Boston and its hub in Zurich, Switzerland. These flights are typically international routes. SWISS Airline flights usually operate out of Terminal E at Boston Logan Airport. Terminal E is the international terminal at BOS and handles flights for various international airlines. SWISS Airline is known for its quality service, comfortable cabins, and in-flight entertainment options. It offers a range of travel classes, including Economy, Business, and First Class SWISS Airline provides information on baggage allowance and check-in procedures on its official website. Passengers can check in online, at the airport kiosks, or at the SWISS Airline check-in counter. SWISS Airline may offer lounge access for its premium passengers at Boston Logan International Airport. Lounge amenities may include comfortable seating, refreshments, Wi-Fi, and more.
FACTS and Information Logan Boston MA Airport
|Boston Logan International Airport
|3 Names are A, B, and C Terminals
|One Harborside Dr Suite 200S, East Boston, MA 02128, United States
|Distance From Main City
|3 Miles /4.8 Km From Downtown Boston
|139 Destinations With 39 International (Country ) And 83 Domestic Flights
|Open For Commercial Flights
|Airport Time Zone
|EDT (GMT -04:00)
|September 8, 192
|WORLD AREA CODE
|Length Of Runway
|2,557 feet to 10,081 feet
Boston Airport Ticket Booking Counter SWISS Airline
SWISS International Air Lines typically operates a ticket booking counter at Logan International Airport (BOS) in Boston. The ticket booking counter is where you can inquire about flights, make reservations, purchase tickets, and handle other booking-related matters with SWISS Airline.
SWISS Airlines does not maintain a ticket booking counter presence at Boston Logan Airport. To check in for your SWISS Airlines flight, you have several options, including online check-in, utilizing a self-service check-in kiosk, or visiting the check-in counter of SWISS Airlines’ codeshare partner.
Specifically, if you are flying with SWISS Airlines and they are codesharing with JetBlue, you can check in at JetBlue’s check-in counter situated in Terminal B. The operational hours for this counter are as follows:
Open daily from 5:00 am to 11:00 pm.
BOS Airport Check In SWISS Airline
SWISS International Air Lines provides check-in options at Logan International Airport (BOS) in Boston. Here’s how you can check in for your SWISS Airline flight at Boston Logan Airport:
- Online Check-In: SWISS Airline offers online check-in through its website. You can log in to the SWISS Airline website, enter your booking details, and complete the check-in process. Online check-in typically opens 23 hours before your scheduled departure time.
- Mobile Check-In: SWISS Airline also offers mobile check-in through its mobile app. You can download the SWISS app to your mobile device, log in, and complete the check-in process.
- Airport Check-In: If you prefer to check in at the airport, you can visit the SWISS Airline check-in counter in Terminal E at Boston Logan Airport. At the counter, you can interact with airline staff, drop off your checked baggage, and receive your boarding pass.
SWISS Airline Boston Massachusetts Airport Lounges
SWISS International Air Lines typically provides access to airport lounges for its premium passengers at Logan International Airport (BOS) in Boston. Lounge access is often available for passengers traveling in SWISS First Class, SWISS Business Class, and for certain elite frequent flyer members.
The specific lounge facilities and amenities can vary based on your class of travel and frequent flyer status. SWISS Airline may have partnerships with existing airport lounges at Boston Logan Airport or may operate its own lounge if available.
SWISS Flights Available From Airport BOS To Other Locations
SWISS Flights No. To And From Logan Boston MA Airport
Lost and Found Contact SWISS Airline Logan International Airport
If you have lost an item during your travel with SWISS International Air Lines at Logan International Airport (BOS) and need assistance with lost and found inquiries, here are the general steps you can follow:
- Contact SWISS Airline: Reach out to SWISS Airline’s assistance staff or local office to report your lost item. They can provide you with guidance on the lost and found process and help you initiate a search for your belongings.
- Logan International Airport Lost and Found: You can also contact Logan International Airport’s lost and found department directly. They may have information about items that have been found in the airport terminals or on SWISS Airline flights.
- Online Lost and Found Form: Some airlines, including SWISS, have online lost and found forms on their websites. You can use these forms to provide details about the lost item and your contact information. SWISS will then work to locate the item and return it to you if found.
- Visit the Airport: If you are still at the airport or are planning to return, you can visit the lost and found office at Logan International Airport in person to inquire about your lost item.
Baggage Claim SWISS Airline Logan KBOS Airport
Baggage claim procedures for SWISS International Air Lines at Logan International Airport (BOS) typically involve the following steps:
- Deplaning: After your SWISS flight arrives at Logan Airport, follow the signs and instructions from the flight attendants to disembark the aircraft.
- Arrival and Immigration: Proceed to the immigration and customs area if you are arriving from an international flight. Follow the signs for "Arrivals" and "Baggage Claim" after clearing customs.
- Baggage Carousel: Look for the baggage claim area in the terminal. There will be monitors displaying flight information and the corresponding baggage carousel numbers for each flight. Find your flight number on the monitors and locate the carousel assigned to your flight.
- Retrieve Baggage: Wait at the designated carousel for your flight’s baggage to arrive. As the bags are unloaded from the aircraft and onto the carousel, passengers can identify and retrieve their checked baggage.
- Baggage Assistance: If you experience any issues with your baggage, such as damage, loss, or if you cannot locate your baggage, you can seek assistance from SWISS Airline personnel or airport staff at the baggage claim area.
- Claim Tag: Make sure to keep your baggage claim tag (usually provided at check-in) as it may be needed for any lost baggage inquiries or claims.
Seat Upgrade Or Route Change SWISS Airline BOS Boston Airport
If you are looking to inquire about a seat upgrade or a route change with SWISS International Air Lines at Logan International Airport (BOS), here are the general steps you can follow:
- Contact SWISS Airline assistance staff: The first step is to contact SWISS Airline’s assistance staff. You can do this by calling their assistance staff phone number or by visiting their official website and using the "Contact Us" or "assistance staff" section. Explain your request for a seat upgrade or route change and provide them with your booking details.
- Check Availability: Seat upgrades and route changes are subject to availability and may depend on various factors, including the fare type you purchased, the flight’s current occupancy, and the airline’s policies. The assistance staff representative will be able to check if there are any available options for your request.
- Fare Difference and Fees: Keep in mind that upgrading your seat or changing your route may involve additional charges or a fare difference. The assistance staff representative can provide you with information about any applicable fees and the cost of the upgrade or route change.
- Online Account or App: If you have an online account with SWISS Airline or if you’ve booked through their website or app, you may be able to manage certain changes yourself, such as selecting available seat upgrades or checking for alternative routes. Log in to your account to see if these options are available.
- At the Airport: If you prefer to handle the upgrade or route change in person, you can visit the SWISS Airline check-in counter or assistance staff desk at Logan International Airport. Airport staff can assist you with your request and provide information about any available options.
Collect Boarding Pass at Boston MA Airport SWISS Airline
To collect your boarding pass at Logan International Airport (BOS) for your SWISS International Air Lines flight, you have a few options:
- Online Check-In: Before your departure, you can check in online through the SWISS Airline website or mobile app. During the online check-in process, you will have the option to receive and download your boarding pass electronically. Simply present the digital boarding pass on your smartphone or mobile device at the airport security checkpoint and gate.
- Printed Boarding Pass: If you prefer a printed boarding pass, you can often print it at home after checking in online. If you don’t have access to a printer, you may be able to use a self-service kiosk at the airport to print your boarding pass.
- At the Airport Counter: If you haven’t checked in online or prefer to obtain a physical boarding pass at the airport, you can visit the SWISS Airline check-in counter in the terminal. The counter staff will assist you with the check-in process, provide you with your boarding pass, and help with any additional travel needs.
How To Make Payments To SWISS Airline At Boston BOS Airport
At Boston Logan International Airport (BOS), payments to SWISS International Air Lines for various services, fees, or purchases can typically be made using the following methods:
- Credit or Debit Card: Most airlines, including SWISS, accept credit and debit cards for various transactions. You can use your card to pay for services such as excess baggage fees, seat upgrades, and other related charges.
- Cash: Cash payments are generally accepted at airport ticket counters, kiosks, and service desks. However, keep in mind that not all services may accept cash, and it’s always a good idea to have the correct currency.
- Mobile Payment Apps: Some airlines and airports may offer the option to make payments through mobile payment apps or digital wallets. Check with SWISS Airline or Logan Airport to see if they accept mobile payments.
- Online Payments: If you need to make payments for services or fees before arriving at the airport, you can use the SWISS Airline website or mobile app to make online payments using your credit or debit card.
- Airport Kiosks: Self-service kiosks at the airport may offer payment options for various services. These kiosks allow you to manage your booking and make payments.
- SWISS Airline assistance staff: You can also inquire with SWISS Airline’s assistance staff at the airport about the available payment methods for your specific needs.
FAQ – Boston INTL Airport SWISS Airline
What Is SWISS Airlines Office Address At Logan Boston Airport ?
SWISS International Air Lines does not have its own dedicated office address at Logan Boston Airport (BOS). Airlines typically operate from their respective check-in counters, boarding gates, and lounges within the airport terminal.
Does SWISS Airlines Fly From Boston Airport?
SWISS International Air Lines does not operate direct flights between Zurich Airport (ZRH) and Boston Logan International Airport (BOS). However, airline routes and schedules can change, and new routes may have been introduced since that time.
Is Boston Airport A SWISS Hub?
No, Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) is not a hub for SWISS International Air Lines. SWISS does not have a hub at Boston Logan Airport. SWISS International Air Lines is based in Zurich Airport (ZRH) in Switzerland, which serves as its main hub for operations.
Is There A SWISS Lounge In Boston Airport ?
SWISS International Air Lines does not have a dedicated lounge at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS). However, lounge availability and amenities can change, so You have to Check directly with SWISS or the airport for the most up-to-date information regarding lounge facilities.
What Terminal Does SWISS Fly Out Of In Boston ?
SWISS International Air Lines typically operates its flights out of Terminal E at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS). Terminal E is the International Terminal at Logan Airport, which serves various international airlines.
How Early Should I Arrive At Boston Logan Airport For SWISS Check-in ?
For international flights, including those operated by SWISS International Air Lines, it’s generally recommended to arrive at the airport at least 3 hours before your scheduled departure time. This allows you enough time for check-in, security screening, immigration procedures, and any potential delays that may occur.