About AERCAP HOLDINGS N.V. International Lease Finance
AERCAP Holdings N.V. (AERCAP) is an international lease finance corporation that specializes in providing long-term, secured financing to businesses in the oil and gas, power, infrastructure and maritime sectors. For over 50 years, AERCAP has been working with some of the world’s leading companies to provide the best possible short- and long-term leasing solutions. With operations in more than 25 countries, AERCAP is well-equipped to meet the needs of its clients wherever they are located. If you are looking for a reliable and experienced company to help you finance your business, contact AERCAP today. We will be happy to answer any of your questions and offer you a competitive quote.
AERCAP Holdings N.V. is a Dutch holding company with investments in aviation, real estate and energy. The company was founded in 1994 and has since grown to be one of the largest holders of aviation assets in the world. AERCAP Holdings N.V.’s holdings include AERCap Aviation Capital Partners LP, an investment vehicle that invests in aircraft leasing companies; AERCap Property (Europe) Ltd., which owns commercial property developments in Europe; and Aerovias Argentinas S.A., an airline active in Argentina. AERCAP also has a 49% ownership stake in International Lease Finance Corporation (ILFC), a leading provider of lease financing for aircraft and aircraft parts. ILFC has been involved in the leasing and sale of more than 350 aircraft and provides financing for projects around the world.
This 2-volume publication touches the following subjects:
- Market and commercial environment, operators, equipment and personnel
- Fleet and financial planning, leasing, interest, currency, taxation, risk management and governmental and manufacturer’s support
- Ownership, security instruments, aviation insurance, aircraft maintenance requirements
- Air law applications to financing including international agreements and conventions
- Model lease and purchase agreements
- Explanation of key terms and definitions
Regular Price: US $299
Postal address- Dublin, Ireland
Longitude- -6.25765800476° E
Contact Number- +353 18192010