About Delta Airlines Honolulu Airport
Facts and Information Honolulu Airport
|Airport Name||Daniel K. Inouye International Airport/Honolulu International Airport|
|Airport Address||300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA|
|Distance From Main City|
|Type||International and Domestic|
|Airport Time Zone||10.0 GMT|
|Land Area||4,520 acres|
|Activation date||1 February 1938|
|WORLD AREA CODE|
|Length Of Runway||3767 m|
Terminal Of Delta Airlines Honolulu Airport
- Arrival Terminal : Terminal M
- Departure Terminal :Terminal M
HNL Airport Check In Honolulu Airlines
Most airlines offer the following check-in options:
- Online check-in: You can check-in online before arriving at the airport using your airline’s website or mobile app. This is a convenient option that saves time and allows you to select your seat and print your boarding pass.
- Self-service kiosks: Most airlines have self-service kiosks located throughout the airport where you can check-in, select your seat, and print your boarding pass.
- Counter check-in: If you prefer to check-in with an agent, you can do so at the airline’s check-in counter located in the terminal.
Delta Airline Honolulu Airport Lounges
Delta Air Lines has one lounge at Honolulu International Airport (HNL) in Hawaii:
- Delta Sky Club: The Delta Sky Club is located in Terminal 2, near Gate C3. The lounge offers a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere with complimentary snacks and beverages, free Wi-Fi, and a full bar.
Delta Flights Available From Honolulu Airport HNL To Other Locations
|Albany (ALB)||Burlington (BTV)||Montreal (YUL)||Omaha (OMA)|
|Hartford (BDL)||Raleigh/Durham (RDU)||Wilmington (ILM)||West Palm Beach (PBI)|
|Binghamton (BGM)||Grand Rapids (GRR)||Charlotte (CLT)||Dallas (DFW)|
|Providence (PVD)||Charlottesville (CHO)||Detroit (DTW)||New Orleans (MSY)|
|State College (SCE)||Charleston (CHS)||Roanoke (ROA)||Minneapolis (MSP)|
|Washington (DCA)||Columbia (CAE)||Myrtle Beach (MYR)||Houston (IAH)|
|Rochester (ROC)||Cincinnati (CVG)||Chicago (ORD)||Des Moines (DSM)|
|Boston (BOS)||Syracuse (SYR)||Jacksonville (JAX)||Oklahoma City (OKC)|
|Richmond (RIC)||Knoxville (TYS)||Milwaukee (MKE)||Logan Airport|
|Buffalo (BUF)||Indianapolis (IND)||Birmingham (BHM)||Departures|
|Norfolk (ORF)||Greenville (GSP)||Saint Louis (STL)||Delays (FAA)|
|Bangor (BGR)||Savannah (SAV)||Memphis (MEM)||Denver (DEN)|
|Columbus (CMH)||Atlanta (ATL)||Tampa (TPA)||Fort Myers (RSW)|
|Greensboro/High Point (GSO)||Toronto (YYZ)||Nashville (BNA)||Asheville (AVL)|
|Pittsburgh (PIT)||Dulles (IAD)||Fort Lauderdale (FLL)||Madison (MSN)|
|Cleveland (CLE)||Louisville (SDF)||Kansas City (MCI)||Hilton Head (HHH)|
|Portland (PWM)||Orlando (MCO)||Miami (MIA)||Sarasota (SRQ)|
Lost and Found Contact Delta Airlines Honolulu Airport
Lost an item at Honolulu International Airport (HNL) while traveling on Delta Air Lines, you can contact their Lost and Found department directly. Here’s how:
- Call Delta’s Lost and Found department at their official website’s number.
- Provide detailed information about the lost item, including a description, the date and time it was lost, and the flight number or location where it was last seen.
- If the item is found, Delta’s Lost and Found team will contact you to arrange for its return. You may be required to provide identification and proof of ownership to claim your lost item.
Baggage Claim Delta Airlines Honolulu Airport
Honolulu International Airport (HNL), Delta Air Lines flights typically arrive at Terminal 2. Here are the few steps to follow:
- Once you arrive at the airport, follow the signs to the baggage claim area.
- Locate the baggage carousel assigned for your flight, which is usually displayed on the monitors in the terminal.
- Wait for your baggage to appear on the carousel. Be sure to check the baggage tags to ensure you are retrieving the correct luggage.
- Once you have collected your baggage, double-check to make sure you have all of your belongings.
- If you are connecting to another flight, you can drop off your checked baggage at the baggage recheck counter located near the baggage claim area.
Ticket Booking Counter Delta Airlines At Honolulu Airport
Delta Air Lines has a ticket counter at Honolulu International Airport (HNL), which is located in Terminal 2. Here’s how to find and use the ticket counter:
- Once you arrive at the airport, follow the signs to your airline’s terminal.
- Locate Terminal 2, which is where Delta Air Lines operates.
- Head to the Delta Air Lines ticket counter, which is located near the entrance to the terminal.
- Approach the ticket counter and present your travel documents, including your government-issued photo ID and your flight itinerary.
- Inform the Delta Air Lines representative of any special requests or needs you may have, such as seat assignments, special meals, or assistance with mobility.
Seat Upgrade Or Route Change Delta Airline HNL Honolulu Airport
Seat upgrade or route change for your Delta Airlines flight departing from Honolulu Airport (HNL), you can take the following steps:
- Contact Delta Airlines customer service as soon as possible to discuss your options. You can reach Delta Airlines by phone, email, or online chat.
- Explain your request for a seat upgrade or route change and provide your flight details, such as the date, flight number, and ticket number.
- If your request cannot be accommodated, Delta Airlines may offer you other options or solutions, such as providing a refund or rescheduling your flight for a later date.
Collect Boarding Pass at Honolulu Airport Delta Airlines
Collect your boarding pass for your Delta Airlines flight at Honolulu International Airport (HNL) in several ways:
- Online Check-in: You can check-in for your Delta Airlines flight online and print your boarding pass at home or download it to your mobile device. Online check-in is available 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Delta Airlines Mobile App: You can download the Delta Airlines mobile app and use it to check-in for your flight and access your boarding pass on your mobile device.
- Self-Service Kiosks: Delta Airlines has self-service kiosks located throughout Honolulu Airport. You can use these kiosks to check-in for your flight and print your boarding pass.
How To Make Payments To Delta Airlines At Honolulu Airport
There are several ways to make payments to Delta Airlines at Honolulu Airport:
- Credit or Debit Card: You can make payment using your credit or debit card at the Delta Airlines ticket counter or self-service kiosk at Honolulu Airport.
- Cash: You can also make payment using cash at the Delta Airlines ticket counter. However, some airports may not accept cash payments, so it is advisable to check with the airport in advance.
- Travel Voucher: If you have a Delta Airlines travel voucher, you can use it to make payment for your flight at the ticket counter.
- Delta Gift Card: If you have a Delta gift card, you can use it to make payment for your flight at the ticket counter or online when booking your flight.
- Mobile Wallet: Delta Airlines accepts payments from mobile wallets like Apple Pay and Google Pay at select locations, including Honolulu Airport.
Delta Airlines Honolulu Airport Address?
Delta Airlines at Honolulu Airport is located at: 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA.
Does Honolulu Airport Shutdown Today?
It’s best to check Delta Airlines’ official contact their customer service for the most up-to-date information.
Is Honolulu a Delta Hub?
Honolulu is not a Delta hub, but Delta Airlines does operate flights to and from Honolulu International Airport (HNL).
Does Honolulu Have A Delta Sky Club?
Yes, Honolulu International Airport (HNL) has a Delta Sky Club lounge.
What Terminal Is Delta Airlines At Honolulu Airport?
Delta Airlines operates out of Terminal 2 at Honolulu International Airport (HNL). Terminal 2, also known as the Overseas Terminal, serves international and some domestic flights for various airlines.
How early should I get to the Honolulu Airport?
It is generally recommended to arrive at the airport at least two hours before your scheduled departure time for domestic flights and three hours for international flights.