About Delta Airlines Omaha Airport
Delta Airlines is a major American airline, and Omaha Airport refers to Eppley Airfield, the primary airport serving Omaha, Nebraska, United States. Delta Airlines operates flights to and from Eppley Airfield, providing connectivity to various destinations. Eppley Airfield (OMA) is located in Omaha, Nebraska. It serves as the primary airport for the Omaha metropolitan area and is situated approximately 3 miles northeast of downtown Omaha.Delta Airlines offers multiple daily flights to and from Eppley Airfield, connecting Omaha to various domestic and international destinations. Common domestic routes include flights to major cities like Atlanta, Detroit, Minneapolis, Salt Lake City, and New York City. International destinations may include cities in Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Europe, depending on the airline’s route network.
Facts and Information Omaha Airport
Facts and Information Omaha Airport
|Airport Name||Eppley Airfield / Omaha Airport|
|Terminals||2 Lower Level/ Upper Level|
|Airport Address||4501 Abbott Drive, Omaha, NE 68110, UNITED STATES|
|Distance From Main City||5 KM|
|Total Flights||30 Destinations|
|Type||International and Domestic|
|Airport Time Zone||CDT (GMT-5)|
|Contact Number||(402) 661-8017|
|Land Area||2,650 acres|
|WORLD AREA CODE||67|
|Length Of Runway||9,502 Feet|
Terminal Of Delta Airlines Omaha Airport
- Arrival Terminal : Concourse A
- Departure Terminal :Concourse A
HNL Airport Check In Omaha Airlines
Most airlines offer the following check-in options:
- Online check-in: You can check-in online before arriving at the airport using your airline’s website or mobile app. This is a convenient option that saves time and allows you to select your seat and print your boarding pass.
- Self-service kiosks: Most airlines have self-service kiosks located throughout the airport where you can check-in, select your seat, and print your boarding pass.
- Counter check-in: If you prefer to check-in with an agent, you can do so at the airline’s check-in counter located in the terminal.
Delta Airline Omaha Airport Lounges
Delta Airlines operates a Delta Sky Club lounge at Omaha’s Eppley Airfield. The Delta Sky Club provides an exclusive and comfortable space for eligible passengers to relax, work, and enjoy various amenities before their flights. Here’s some information about the Delta Sky Club at Omaha Airport:
- Location: The Delta Sky Club at Omaha Airport is located post-security in Concourse A near Gate A4. It offers convenient access for Delta Airlines passengers departing from or transiting through Concourse A.
- Amenities: The Delta Sky Club lounge offers a range of amenities to enhance the travel experience, including comfortable seating, complimentary Wi-Fi, power outlets for charging devices, business center facilities, and dedicated staff to assist with travel needs. The lounge also provides complimentary snacks, beverages (including alcoholic drinks), and light meals. The exact amenities may vary, so it’s recommended to check with Delta Airlines or the lounge for the latest offerings.
- Access: Access to the Delta Sky Club lounge at Omaha Airport is primarily available to Delta Sky Club members and customers traveling in Delta One, First Class, or Delta Comfort+ on a same-day Delta flight. Additionally, certain elite members of Delta’s SkyMiles loyalty program may also have access. It’s advisable to check Delta Airlines’ website or contact the airline directly to confirm eligibility and any associated fees or requirements for accessing the lounge.
Delta Flights Available From Omaha Airport OMA To Other Locations
|Salt Lake City (SLC)||Atlanta (ATL)||Minneapolis (MSP)|
|Detroit (DTW)||New York (LGA)||Washington (DCA)|
Lost and Found Contact Delta Airlines Omaha Airport
Lost an item at Omaha International Airport (OMA) while traveling on Delta Air Lines, you can contact their Lost and Found department directly. Here’s how:
- Call Delta’s Lost and Found department at their official website’s number.
- Provide detailed information about the lost item, including a description, the date and time it was lost, and the flight number or location where it was last seen.
- If the item is found, Delta’s Lost and Found team will contact you to arrange for its return. You may be required to provide identification and proof of ownership to claim your lost item.
Baggage Claim Delta Airlines Omaha Airport
Omaha International Airport (OMA), Delta Air Lines flights typically arrive at Terminal 2. Here are the few steps to follow:
- Once you arrive at the airport, follow the signs to the baggage claim area.
- Locate the baggage carousel assigned for your flight, which is usually displayed on the monitors in the terminal.
- Wait for your baggage to appear on the carousel. Be sure to check the baggage tags to ensure you are retrieving the correct luggage.
- Once you have collected your baggage, double-check to make sure you have all of your belongings.
- If you are connecting to another flight, you can drop off your checked baggage at the baggage recheck counter located near the baggage claim area.
Ticket Booking Counter Delta Airlines At Omaha Airport
Delta Air Lines has a ticket counter at Omaha International Airport (OMA), which is located in Terminal 2. Here’s how to find and use the ticket counter:
- Once you arrive at the airport, follow the signs to your airline’s terminal.
- Locate Terminal 2, which is where Delta Air Lines operates.
- Head to the Delta Air Lines ticket counter, which is located near the entrance to the terminal.
- Approach the ticket counter and present your travel documents, including your government-issued photo ID and your flight itinerary.
- Inform the Delta Air Lines representative of any special requests or needs you may have, such as seat assignments, special meals, or assistance with mobility.
Seat Upgrade Or Route Change Delta Airline OMA Omaha Airport
Seat upgrade or route change for your Delta Airlines flight departing from Omaha Airport (OMA), you can take the following steps:
- Contact Delta Airlines customer service as soon as possible to discuss your options. You can reach Delta Airlines by phone, email, or online chat.
- Explain your request for a seat upgrade or route change and provide your flight details, such as the date, flight number, and ticket number.
- If your request cannot be accommodated, Delta Airlines may offer you other options or solutions, such as providing a refund or rescheduling your flight for a later date.
Collect Boarding Pass at Omaha Airport Delta Airlines
Collect your boarding pass for your Delta Airlines flight at Omaha International Airport (OMA) in several ways:
- Online Check-in: You can check-in for your Delta Airlines flight online and print your boarding pass at home or download it to your mobile device. Online check-in is available 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Delta Airlines Mobile App: You can download the Delta Airlines mobile app and use it to check-in for your flight and access your boarding pass on your mobile device.
- Self-Service Kiosks: Delta Airlines has self-service kiosks located throughout Omaha Airport. You can use these kiosks to check-in for your flight and print your boarding pass.
How To Make Payments To Delta Airlines At Omaha Airport
There are several ways to make payments to Delta Airlines at Omaha Airport:
- Credit or Debit Card: You can make payment using your credit or debit card at the Delta Airlines ticket counter or self-service kiosk at Omaha Airport.
- Cash: You can also make payment using cash at the Delta Airlines ticket counter. However, some airports may not accept cash payments, so it is advisable to check with the airport in advance.
- Travel Voucher: If you have a Delta Airlines travel voucher, you can use it to make payment for your flight at the ticket counter.
- Delta Gift Card: If you have a Delta gift card, you can use it to make payment for your flight at the ticket counter or online when booking your flight.
- Mobile Wallet: Delta Airlines accepts payments from mobile wallets like Apple Pay and Google Pay at select locations, including Omaha Airport.
Delta Airlines Omaha Airport Address?
Delta Airlines at Omaha Airport is located at: 4501 Abbott Drive, Omaha, NE 68110, UNITED STATES.
Does Omaha Airport Shutdown Today?
It’s best to check Delta Airlines’ official contact their customer service for the most up-to-date information.
Is Omaha a Delta Hub?
Omaha is not a Delta hub, but Delta Airlines does operate flights to and from Omaha International Airport (OMA).
Does Omaha Have A Delta Sky Club?
Yes, Omaha International Airport (OMA) has a Delta Sky Club lounge.
What Terminal Is Delta Airlines At Omaha Airport?
Delta Airlines operates out of Terminal 2 at Omaha International Airport (OMA). Terminal 2, also known as the Overseas Terminal, serves international and some domestic flights for various airlines.
How early should I get to the Omaha Airport?
It is generally recommended to arrive at the airport at least two hours before your scheduled departure time for domestic flights and three hours for international flights.
24 / 7 Support