About SNA Santa Ana Airport
John Wayne Airport, also known as Orange County Airport, is a commercial and general aviation airport located in Santa Ana, California, United States. It is named after the renowned actor John Wayne, who lived in Newport Beach, California. Here are some key details about John Wayne Airport:
- Location: John Wayne Airport is situated approximately 35 miles southeast of Los Angeles and 14 miles northwest of the city of Irvine. Its precise address is 18601 Airport Way, Santa Ana, CA 92707.
- Ownership and Operations: The airport is owned and operated by the County of Orange. It is managed by the Orange County Board of Supervisors and falls under the purview of the Orange County Public Works Department.
- Facilities: John Wayne Airport encompasses approximately 500 acres and has two runways. The primary runway, Runway 2L/20R, is 5,701 feet long, while the secondary runway, Runway 2R/20L, measures 2,887 feet. The airport features one main passenger terminal with three concourses: A, B, and C.
- Passenger Services: John Wayne Airport offers a range of services and amenities to passengers, including various dining options, retail stores, rental car services, currency exchange, and ground transportation facilities.
- Airlines and Destinations: The airport serves as a hub for several major airlines, including Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Frontier Airlines, and Southwest Airlines. It offers domestic and international flights to various destinations across the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Costa Rica.
- Passenger Traffic: John Wayne Airport is one of the busiest airports in California. Prior to the COVID-19 pandemic, it handled millions of passengers annually. However, it's worth noting that specific passenger statistics may vary, so it's recommended to refer to the most recent data from the airport or relevant authorities.
- General Aviation: In addition to commercial flights, John Wayne Airport accommodates general aviation traffic. It has facilities and services for private and corporate aircraft, including fixed-base operators (FBOs) that offer services such as fueling, hangar space, and maintenance.
Flights Available Following Destinations From John Wayne Airport
|Las Vegas (LAS)||Houston (IAH)||Orlando (MCO)||Medford (MFR)|
|San Francisco (SFO)||Atlanta (ATL)||Charlotte (CLT)||Missoula (MSO)|
|Seattle / Tacoma (SEA)||New York (EWR)||Dallas (DAL)||Des Moines (DSM)|
|Phoenix (PHX)||Provo (PVU)||Reno (RNO)||Eugene (EUG)|
|Denver (DEN)||Austin (AUS)||Detroit (DTW)||Spokane (GEG)|
|Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW)||Everett (PAE)||Concord (CCR)||Columbus (CMH)|
|Oakland, East Bay (OAK)||Santa Rosa (STS)||Monterey (MRY)||Nashville (BNA)|
|San Jose (SJC)||Vancouver (YVR)||Cincinnati (CVG)||Houston (HOU)|
|Chicago (ORD)||Minneapolis (MSP)||Calgary (YYC)||St. Louis (STL)|
|Sacramento (SMF)||San José del Cabo (SJD)||Boise (BOI)||Bozeman (BZN)|
|Salt Lake City (SLC)||Puerto Vallarta (PVR)||Pittsburgh (PIT)||Tucson (TUS)|
|Portland (PDX)||New York City (JFK)||Idaho Falls (IDA)|
Top Airlines Operate from Fort SNA Orange County Airport
|Advanced Airlines||Breeze Airways||Iberia||Qatar Airways|
|Aer Lingus||British Airways||Icelandair||Royal Jordanian|
|AeroMexico||Brussels Airlines||ITA Airways||SAS Scandinavian Airlines|
|Air Canada||Copa Airlines||JAL – Japan Airlines||Singapore Airlines|
|Air France||Delta Air Lines||JetBlue Airways||Southwest Airlines|
|Air New Zealand||Elite Airways||JSX||Spirit|
|Alaska Airlines||Emirates||KLM Royal Dutch Airlines||United Airlines|
|All Nippon Airways – ANA||Finnair||Korean Air||Virgin Atlantic|
|Allegiant Air||Flexjet||Lufthansa||Virgin Australia|
|American Airlines||Frontier Airlines||NetJets Aviation||WestJet|
|Boutique Air||Gulf Air||Qantas||XOJET|
Facts And Other Information Santa Ana, California, USA Airport
Postal address-18601 Airport Way, Santa Ana, CA 92707, United States
Contact Number- +1 949-252-5200
IATA Code:- SNA