About Trans Maldivian Airways Seaplane Company
Trans Maldivian Airways (TMA) is a domestic airline based in Malé, the capital city of the Maldives. It is the largest seaplane operator in the world and primarily provides air transportation services within the Maldives’ island resorts and airports. Here’s some key information about Trans Maldivian Airways:
- Seaplane Operations: Trans Maldivian Airways operates a fleet of seaplanes that are used to transport passengers to and from various resort islands and airports located in the Maldives. Seaplanes are particularly suited for the Maldivian archipelago, which consists of numerous small islands scattered across the Indian Ocean.
- Fleet: TMA’s fleet is composed entirely of seaplanes, mainly the De Havilland Canada DHC-6 Twin Otter aircraft. These planes are known for their ability to take off and land on both water and conventional runways.
- Resort Transfers: TMA specializes in providing transfer services for tourists staying at luxury resorts in the Maldives. Many of these resorts are located on remote islands that can only be accessed by seaplanes or boats. TMA offers seamless transfers from the main international airport in Malé to these resort islands.
- Scenic Flights: In addition to resort transfers, Trans Maldivian Airways also offers scenic flights for tourists who want to experience breathtaking aerial views of the Maldives’ stunning turquoise waters, coral reefs, and picturesque islands. These scenic flights provide a unique perspective of the archipelago’s natural beauty.
- Extensive Network: TMA operates flights to a vast network of over 70 resorts and airports throughout the Maldives. The airline serves as a crucial transportation link, connecting visitors to their chosen island destinations.
- Safety and Operations: TMA prioritizes safety and adheres to international aviation standards. Their pilots are well-trained and experienced in operating seaplanes in the Maldivian environment. The airline maintains a strong focus on maintaining its aircraft and conducting regular safety checks.
- Charter Services: Besides scheduled flights and resort transfers, TMA also offers charter services for private groups, allowing individuals or organizations to charter seaplanes for their specific travel needs within the Maldives.
When planning travel with Trans Maldivian Airways, it’s always recommended to check their official website or contact their customer service for the most up-to-date and accurate information regarding rou
tes, schedules, fares, and other relevant details.
Maldivian Airways Seaplane All Destinations
|Northern Atolls||Shaviyani Atoll||South Male Atoll||Vaavu Atoll|
|North Male Atoll||Baa Atoll||North Ari Atoll||Dhaalu Atoll|
|Lhaviyani Atoll||Raa Atoll||South Ari Atoll||Southern Atolls|
|Noonu Atoll||Faafu Atoll|
General Enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
Advance Reservations :email@example.com
Resorts North of Male : firstname.lastname@example.org / +960 3312 999
Resorts South of Male : email@example.com /+960 3312 777
Sales : firstname.lastname@example.org