About MSP Airport
Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP) is a major international airport located in Hennepin County, Minnesota, United States. It serves the Minneapolis–Saint Paul metropolitan area and is one of the busiest airports in the Upper Midwest region of the country. The airport is a hub for several major airlines, making it a critical transportation hub for both domestic and international travel.
Key Facts about Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport:
- Location: MSP is located about 10 miles (16 km) south of downtown Minneapolis and 12 miles (19 km) southwest of downtown St. Paul, making it easily accessible to both cities.
- Terminals: The airport consists of two terminal buildings, Terminal 1-Lindbergh and Terminal 2-Humphrey, named after famous aviators Charles Lindbergh and Hubert H. Humphrey.
- Airlines: MSP serves as a major hub for Delta Air Lines, one of the largest carriers in the world. Many other major airlines also operate at the airport, providing a wide range of domestic and international flight options.
- Facilities: The airport offers a variety of amenities and services for travelers, including shops, restaurants, lounges, rental car services, and passenger assistance services.
- Runways: Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport has four runways that can accommodate a wide range of aircraft, from small regional planes to large international jets.
- Passenger Traffic: MSP handles millions of passengers each year and consistently ranks among the top 20 busiest airports in the United States in terms of passenger traffic.
- Cargo Operations: In addition to passenger traffic, MSP also plays a significant role in cargo operations, handling freight and cargo shipments for various companies.
- Sustainability Efforts: The airport has been actively working to implement sustainability initiatives to reduce its environmental impact. These efforts include energy-efficient building designs, alternative fuel use for airport vehicles, and other eco-friendly practices.
- Ground Transportation: MSP offers various ground transportation options, including taxis, shuttle services, light rail transit, and rental cars, making it convenient for travelers to reach their destinations.
- Expansion and Modernization: The airport has undergone numerous expansions and improvements over the years to accommodate increasing passenger numbers and to enhance the overall travel experience.
Flights Available Following Destinations From Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport
|Anchorage (ANC)||Juneau (JNU)||Indianapolis (IND)||Dubai (DXB)|
|Los Angeles (LAX)||Houston (IAH)||Columbus (CMH)||Istanbul (IST)|
|Portland (PDX)||Austin (AUS)||Fort Lauderdale (FLL)||Wichita (ICT)|
|Denver (DEN)||Medford (MFR)||Miami (MIA)||Monterey (MRY)|
|Spokane (GEG)||Ketchikan (KTN)||Cincinnati (CVG)||Albuquerque (ABQ)|
|San Francisco (SFO)||Orlando (MCO)||Washington (DCA)||Yakima (YKM)|
|Phoenix (PHX)||London Heathrow (LHR)||Bellingham (BLI)||Oklahoma City (OKC)|
|Chicago (ORD)||Kahului (OGG)||Tokyo (HND)||Montreal (YUL)|
|Las Vegas (LAS)||Philadelphia (PHL)||Toronto (YYZ)||Dublin (DUB)|
|Vancouver (YVR)||Kailua-Kona (KOA)||Pittsburgh (PIT)||San Luis Obispo (SBP)|
|Boise (BOI)||Burbank (BUR)||Reykjavik (Keflavik) (KEF)||Wenatchee (EAT)|
|Sacramento (SMF)||Kansas City (MCI)||Pullman (PUW)||Idaho Falls (IDA)|
|San Jose (SJC)||Nashville (BNA)||Cancún (CUN)||Charleston (CHS)|
|San Diego (SAN)||Charlotte (CLT)||Billings (BIL)||Hailey / Sun Valley (SUN)|
|Santa Ana (SNA)||Missoula (MSO)||Baltimore-Washington (BWI)||Tokyo (NRT)|
|Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW)||Kalispell (FCA)||Cleveland (CLE)||Great Falls (GTF)|
|Atlanta (ATL)||Calgary (YYC)||New Orleans (MSY)||El Paso (ELP)|
|Salt Lake City (SLC)||Reno (RNO)||Frankfurt (FRA)||Walla Walla (ALW)|
|Minneapolis (MSP)||Fresno (FAT)||Palm Springs (PSP)||Taipei (TPE)|
|New York City (JFK)||Tucson (TUS)||Mexico City (MEX)||Redding (RDD)|
|Oakland, East Bay (OAK)||Raleigh / Durham (RDU)||San José del Cabo (SJD)||Puerto Vallarta (PVR)|
|Boston (BOS)||Seoul (ICN)||Edmonton (YEG)||Jackson (JAC)|
|Washington (IAD)||Bozeman (BZN)||Victoria (YYJ)||Singapore (SIN)|
|Honolulu (HNL)||Tampa (TPA)||Santa Rosa (STS)||Helsinki (HEL)|
|Detroit (DTW)||Sitka (SIT)||Omaha (OMA)||Tahiti (PPT)|
|Redmond / Bend (RDM)||St. Louis (STL)||Milwaukee (MKE)||Fort Myers (RSW)|
|Fairbanks (FAI)||Paris (CDG)||San Antonio (SAT)||Shanghai (PVG)|
|Pasco (PSC)||Lihue, Kauai (LIH)||Guadalajara (GDL)||Nassau (NAS)|
|Eugene (EUG)||Dallas (DAL)||Helena (HLN)||Hayden (HDN)|
|New York (EWR)||Amsterdam (AMS)||Doha (DOH)||Belize City (BZE)|
|Ontario (ONT)||Chicago (MDW)||Santa Barbara (SBA)||Kelowna (YLW)|
Top Airlines Operate from Saint Paul International Airport
|Aer Lingus||Cathay Pacific||Hawaiian Airlines||Qatar Airways|
|Aerolineas Argentinas||China Airlines||Iberia||Royal Jordanian|
|AeroMexico||China Eastern Airlines||Icelandair||RwandAir|
|Air Baltic||China Southern Airlines||ITA Airways||SAS Scandinavian Airlines|
|Air Canada||Condor||JAL – Japan Airlines||Singapore Airlines|
|Air China||Copa Airlines||JetBlue Airways||Southwest Airlines|
|Air Europa||Delta Air Lines||Kalitta Air||Spirit|
|Air France||Eastern Airlines||KLM Royal Dutch Airlines||Sun Country|
|Air New Zealand||El Al Israel Airlines||Korean Air||SWISS|
|Air Tahiti Nui||Emirates||LATAM Airlines||TAP Air Portugal|
|Alaska Airlines||Ethiopian Airlines||LOT Polish Airlines||Thai Airways International|
|All Nippon Airways – ANA||Etihad Airways||Lufthansa||Turkish Airlines|
|American Airlines||EVA Air||Malaysia Airlines||United Airlines|
|Asiana Airlines||Fiji Airways||NetJets Aviation||Vietnam Airlines|
|ATI – Air Transport Internationa||Finnair||Oman Air||Virgin Atlantic|
|Austrian Airlines||Flexjet||Omni Air International||Virgin Australia|
|British Airways||Gol||Qatar Airways||Volaris|
|Brussels Airlines||Gulf Air||Royal Air Maroc||WestJet|
Facts And Other Information Saint Paul , Minnesota USA Airport
Postal address-4300 Glumack Drive, Saint Paul, MN, United States, Minnesota
Contact Number- +1612-726-5555
IATA Code:- MSP