Terminal Of Asiana Airline Ohare Airport (ORD)
About Asiana Airline Ohare International Airpor
Arrival Terminal : Terminal 5
Departure Terminal Terminal 5
About Asiana Airline Ohare International Airport
Asiana Airlines is a major South Korean airline that offers both domestic and international flights to various destinations. At O’Hare International Airport, Asiana Airlines operates out of Terminal 5, which is the dedicated international terminal. Terminal 5 is where passengers can check-in for their flights, proceed through security and immigration, and access the gates for their Asiana Airlines flights.
FACTS and Information Chicago Airport
|Airport Name||O’Hare International Airport|
|Terminals||four passenger terminals, numbered 1, 2, 3 and 5|
|Airport Address||10000 W Balmoral Ave, Chicago, IL 60666, United States|
|Distance From Main City||17 Miles (27 km) From Chicago|
|Total Flights||246 Destinations and 48 Countries|
|Status||Open For Commercial Flights|
|Airport Time Zone||CDT (GMT-5)|
|Contact Number||+1 800-832-6352|
|Land Area||7,200 Acres|
|Activation date||23 September 1973|
|WORLD AREA CODE||67|
|Length Of Runway||3,350 metres|
Ticket Booking Counter Asiana Airline At Chicago Airport
Ticket booking counter for Asiana Airlines at O’;Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, Illinois, is located in Terminal 5. Terminal 5 is the international terminal at ORD, and it is where Asiana Airlines operates.
To find the ticket booking counter for Asiana Airlines, you can follow these general steps:
- Arrive at O’;Hare International Airport: Make your way to the airport and head to Terminal 5.
- Enter Terminal 5: Follow the signs or instructions to enter Terminal 5.
- Locate the Asiana Airlines check-in area: Look for signs or ask airport staff for directions to the check-in area designated for Asiana Airlines. This is where you can find the ticket booking counter.
- Approach the Asiana Airlines counter: Once you locate the Asiana Airlines check-in area, approach the counter and speak with the airline’;s representative. They will be able to assist you with ticket bookings and any other related inquiries.
ORD Airport Check In Asiana Airline
When flying with Asiana Airlines from O’;Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, Illinois, you can follow these steps for check-in:
- Arrive at the airport: Make sure to arrive at O’;Hare International Airport with sufficient time before your scheduled flight departure. Consider factors such as traffic, security procedures, and potential queues.
- Terminal 5: Asiana Airlines operates out of Terminal 5 at O’;Hare International Airport. Proceed to Terminal 5 upon arrival at the airport.
Check-in options: Asiana Airlines provides various check-in options, including online check-in, mobile check-in, self-service kiosks, and traditional check-in counters. You can choose the option that suits you best based on your preference and the availability of services.
a. Online check-in: Visit the Asiana Airlines website or use their mobile app to check-in online. Online check-in usually opens 24 hours before the scheduled departure time. After completing the online check-in process, you can download and print your boarding pass or obtain a mobile boarding pass if available.
b. Self-service kiosks: If you prefer a more traditional check-in process at the airport, self-service kiosks are typically available near the check-in area. Follow the on-screen instructions to check-in and print your boarding pass.
c. Check-in counters: If you are unable to check-in online or prefer to interact with an airline representative, proceed to the Asiana Airlines check-in counters in Terminal 5. Provide your travel documents, such as your passport and itinerary, to the airline representative. They will assist you with the check-in process, issue your boarding pass, and handle any necessary luggage check-in.
- Baggage drop-off: If you have checked baggage, you will need to drop it off at the designated area after obtaining your boarding pass. Follow the instructions provided by the airline representative or signage to ensure your baggage is properly checked in.
Asiana Airlines Chicago Illinois Airport Lounges
Asiana Airlines operates the Asiana Lounge at O’Hare International Airport. The lounge provides a comfortable environment for eligible passengers to relax and enjoy various amenities.
The Asiana Lounge is located in Terminal 5 at O’Hare International Airport. It offers amenities such as comfortable seating, complimentary snacks and beverages, Wi-Fi access, and business facilities. The lounge is accessible to passengers traveling in Asiana Airlines First Class, Business Class, and certain elite members of Asiana Club or Star Alliance.
Asiana Flights Available From Airport ORD To Other Locations
|San Francisco (SFO)||Anchorage (ANC) )||Los Angeles (LAX)||Los Angeles (LAX)|
Asiana Flights No. To And From Ohare Chicago Illinois Airport
Lost and Found Contact Asiana Airline Ohare International Airport
To contact Asiana Airlines regarding lost and found items at O’;Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, Illinois, you can follow these steps:
- Locate the Asiana Airlines representative: At O’;Hare International Airport, you can find Asiana Airlines staff at their designated counters or offices in Terminal 5. They can assist you with lost and found inquiries.
- Visit the Asiana Airlines website: Go to the Asiana Airlines website and navigate to the "Contact Us" or "Customer Service" section. Look for information related to lost and found.
- Contact Asiana Airlines : Use the contact information provided on their website to reach out to Asiana Airlines’; service. You can typically find phone numbers, email addresses, or online contact forms to report lost items.
When reporting a lost item, be prepared to provide detailed information about the item, including a description, any identifying marks, the date and flight number of your journey, and your contact information.
Baggage Claim Asiana Airline Ohare International Airport
When flying with Asiana Airlines and arriving at O’;Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, Illinois, you will typically retrieve your checked baggage at the designated baggage claim area in Terminal 5. Here’;s a general overview of the baggage claim process:
- Deplane and proceed to Terminal 5: After disembarking from your Asiana Airlines flight, follow the signs directing you to the immigration and customs area in Terminal 5.
- Clear immigration and customs: Complete the immigration process and proceed to the customs area, where you may be required to present your customs declaration form.
- Locate the baggage claim area: Once you have cleared customs, follow the signs or ask airport staff for directions to the baggage claim area within Terminal 5. The baggage claim area is where you will retrieve your checked baggage.
- Identify your baggage carousel: Look for information screens or overhead displays indicating the assigned carousel for your flight. These displays typically show flight numbers and corresponding carousel numbers.
- Wait for your baggage: Proceed to the designated carousel and wait for your checked baggage to arrive. Keep in mind that it may take some time for the bags to be unloaded and appear on the carousel.
- Identify and collect your baggage: As your bags arrive on the carousel, identify your luggage by its tags or other distinguishing features. Remove your bags from the carousel and ensure you have all your belongings.
If you have any difficulties or concerns regarding your baggage claim, you can seek assistance from airport staff or contact Asiana Airlines directly for further guidance.
Seat Upgrade Or Route Change Asiana Airline ORD Chicago Airport
To request a seat upgrade or inquire about a route change with Asiana Airlines at O’;Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, Illinois, you can take the following steps:
- Visit the Asiana Airlines website: Go to the Asiana Airlines website and navigate to the "Manage Booking" or "My Reservations" section. Sign in using your reservation details or booking reference number.
- Check your booking: Once logged in, locate your booking and check if there are any available options for seat upgrades or route changes. Asiana Airlines may offer these options depending on the fare class, availability, and the specific rules of your ticket.
- Contact Asiana Airlines : If you do not find the desired options or need further assistance, you can contact Asiana Airlines’; service directly. Look for the contact information provided on their website, such as phone numbers or email addresses. Explain your request and inquire about the possibilities for a seat upgrade or route change. They will guide you through the process and provide you with any available options or information.
- Visit the Asiana Airlines counter at ORD: Alternatively, you can visit the Asiana Airlines counter at Terminal 5 in O’;Hare International Airport. Speak with an Asiana Airlines representative in person and discuss your request for a seat upgrade or route change. They will assist you based on availability and the airline’;s policies.
It’;s important to note that seat upgrades and route changes are subject to availability, fare rules, and any associated fees or charges. It’;s advisable to make these requests as early as possible to increase your chances of securing the desired upgrade or change.
Collect Boarding Pass at Ohare International Airport Asiana Airline
To collect your boarding pass for an Asiana Airlines flight at O’;Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, Illinois, you can follow these steps:
- Check-in online: Before heading to the airport, it is recommended to check-in online through the Asiana Airlines website or mobile app. Online check-in typically opens 24 hours before your flight departure time.
- Print your boarding pass: After completing the online check-in process, you will have the option to print your boarding pass at home. Ensure you have a printer available and the necessary boarding pass paper.
- Use mobile boarding pass: Alternatively, if you prefer a digital boarding pass, you can choose to receive it via email or as a mobile boarding pass on your smartphone. Make sure to have the boarding pass accessible on your device.
- Proceed to the airport: Arrive at O’;Hare International Airport in advance of your flight, allowing sufficient time for security checks and other procedures.
- Follow signage to the departure area: Once inside the terminal, locate the signage or information screens directing you to the check-in and departure area for Asiana Airlines. In the case of Terminal 5 at ORD, Asiana Airlines is typically located there.
- Present identification and travel documents: Approach the Asiana Airlines check-in counter or kiosk and present your identification (passport, ID card) and travel documents to the airline representative.
- Collect your boarding pass: Provide the necessary information to the Asiana Airlines representative, such as your booking reference or e-ticket number. They will verify your details and issue your boarding pass.
How To Make Payments To Asiana Airline At Chicago ORD Airport
To make payments to Asiana Airlines at O’;Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, Illinois, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the Asiana Airlines counter: Locate the Asiana Airlines counter in Terminal 5 at O’;Hare International Airport. The counter is where you can speak with an Asiana Airlines representative for various services, including making payments.
- Inform the representative: Approach the counter and inform the Asiana Airlines representative that you need to make a payment. They will guide you through the payment process and provide you with the necessary information.
- Provide booking details: Be prepared to provide the representative with your booking reference number, flight details, and any other relevant information they may require to process the payment accurately.
- Choose a payment method: Asiana Airlines at ORD should accept various payment methods, including credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), debit cards, and cash. Confirm with the representative which payment methods are accepted.
- Complete the payment: Follow the instructions provided by the representative to complete the payment. If paying by credit or debit card, you may need to present the physical card for verification.
It’;s important to note that while these steps provide a general guideline, specific payment processes and options may vary. Therefore, it is advisable to contact Asiana Airlines directly or consult their website for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding payment methods at O’;Hare International Airport.
FAQ – Chicago INTL Airport Asiana Airline
Asiana Airlines Ohare Chicago Airport Address?
Asiana Airlines Address At O’;Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, Illinois, is as follows: Asiana Airlines Terminal 5 10000 W O’;Hare Ave Chicago, IL 60666 United States
Does Ohare Chicago Airport Shutdown Today?
To check the status of O’;Hare Airport, including any closures, delays, or disruptions, it is recommended to refer to official sources such as the airport’;s website, local news outlets, or contact the airport directly
Is Ohare Chicago A Asiana Hub?
No, O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, Illinois, is not a hub for Asiana Airlines. Asiana Airlines is a South Korean airline, and its main hub is Incheon International Airport (ICN) in Seoul, South Korea. Incheon International Airport serves as the primary base for Asiana Airlines, where it operates a large number of domestic and international flights.
Does Ohare Chicago Airport Have A Asiana Lounges?
Asiana Airlines does not have its own dedicated lounge at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, Illinois. However, as a member of the Star Alliance, Asiana Airlines passengers who meet certain eligibility criteria may have access to partner lounges at the airport.
What Terminal Is Asiana Airlines At Ohare Chicago Airport?
When departing from O’;Hare Airport on an Asiana Airlines flight, you will check-in and go through security in Terminal 5. This terminal is specifically designated for international flights, including those operated by Asiana Airlines
How early should I get to the Ohare Chicago Airport?
It is generally recommended to arrive at O’;Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago, Illinois at least 2 to 3 hours before your domestic flight’;s departure time. For international flights, it is advisable to arrive at least 3 to 4 hours in advance